Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Married But Needs A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married But Needs A Girlfriend (917 Views)

She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Married But Needs Some Shagging / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Needs A Girlfriend by Dondada: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
I have been married for about 3 years now but I still have the urge to have another relationship outside marriage. I just need a girl who can make me happy and I promise to take care of her. I need a girl between 20 and 23. Beautiful grls only! Please send in your pics to donpopsy@gmail.com.
Re: Married But Needs A Girlfriend by bigfather(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2008
Is this necesary ? undecided
Re: Married But Needs A Girlfriend by arramyjay: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2008
Oh no.That is not fair to your wife.
Re: Married But Needs A Girlfriend by baddingurl: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2008
What is wrong with the Men of these days? angry angry? WHY THE HELL WILL YOU WANT A GALFRIEND outside wedlock? It aint by force to be a bad guy! If your wife aint treating you right, why dont you freaking talk to her?!! why cheat on her? Small time, you go come back to NL begin yarn say your wife catch you and you cant loose her!!! freaking pant!
Re: Married But Needs A Girlfriend by carnal: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2008
All i can tell you is that you need HELP and not a girlfriend,have been married myself for three years and with a beautiful wife and daughter i am more than satisfied
Re: Married But Needs A Girlfriend by Encomium(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
Bros, you are indeed very sick.

(1) (Reply)

. / Am In Love With Dr.Aify / The Matchmakers Association 18+.....®

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.