Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? (615 Views)

Help Pls...m Concerned Abt My Disgusting Face / Most Foods Served In Joints, Restaurants Unsuitable For Consumption —tony Momoh / Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by Darkmatter2001: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2015
With most foods I eat it needs to be a certain way(ex: taste, smell, feel, look) I just really want to know why because it affects how much I have been eating and what I eat.
Re: Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2015
that's because you are an alien.
Re: Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by Orunto: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Deworm, suck a basket of oranges, if symptom persists, get drugs plus vitamin Bcomplex on Doctor's prescription.
Re: Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
-
Re: Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Darkmatter2001:
With most foods I eat it needs to be a certain way(ex: taste, smell, feel, look) I just really want to know why because it affects how much I have been eating and what I eat.
What do you usually eat?
Re: Why Do Most Foods Seem Disgusting To Me? by uglyogre(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
deworm, detoxify and then start feeding mostly on fruits and water until you get your appetite back.Also watch the kinds and methods of food you eat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Health Is A Fundamental Human Rights Why Is Uae Discriminating???? / Why You Remain Fat? / Britain’s Fattest Man Dies At The Age Of 33- Mind What And How You Eat- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.