Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War (510 Views)

What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War by dachez20(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2015
We seem to forget too fast and be shallow minded.Pls let's think like humans.If GMB was such good as the head of state when he was vibrant and strong why did Fela sing about his administration to the extent of landing himself in jail?10 yrs kai.
OBJ who now for some is a saint simply because he is against GEJ.We have forgotten about 2 shot and Eadris Abdukalem and what Obj reaction was.

Then comes Gej am still waiting to see who has sung about him like the two former heads and what GEJ has done to them.
As for me little things still matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War by HURUCHI(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2015
dachez20:
We seem to forget too fast and be shallow minded.Pls let's think like humans.If GMB was such good as the head of state when he was vibrant and strong why did Fela sing about his administration to the extent of landing himself in jail?10 yrs kai.
OBJ who now for some is a saint simply because he is against GEJ.We have forgotten about 2 shot and Eadris Abdukalem and what Obj reaction was.

Then comes Gej am still waiting to see who has sung about him like the two former heads and what GEJ has done to them.

Re: Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War by olaboy001(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2015
dachez20:

Stupid post, did Fela mention GMB's name then?
GEJ knows that he has fail and entire PDP has fail….. So it time for CHANGE in Nigeria!!! Vote Buhari for Change..

1 Like

Re: Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War by M4gunners: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2015
dachez20:

100 Like.
Re: Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War by M4gunners: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Nigeria Jaga jaga remains my best song since 2004.

(1) (Reply)

Headlines On February 16th, 2015. / Jonathan Dumps Oritsejafor. / US, UK, Buhari, ACF Condemn Poll Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.