Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos (19551 Views)

Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Chidonc(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Hit like 4 GEJ Till 2019 and share 4 FAILBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
R I H

ROT IN HELL

THIEVES
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by grandstar(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
SHAKE MY HEAD
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by AroOkigbo(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
I knew it would be APC!!

People dat carry broom yet their houses remain upswept. ..gosh.

Anyway GEJ till APC stop doling out Thief.nubu's blood money and Boko.hari finds his "never existed certificate"

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
There is anarchy already without elections.
Truth be told, most of these miscreants are members of apc. thats not to say pdp too doesnt work with them.
My distributors told me that about three people were shot dead and several shops robbed on friday when apc held rally and the hoodlums all wore apc shirt.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by DopeGod(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Imagine me loosing my sweet brodas to polithiefcian....iffa hear say I no go just dey house dey chop correct afang with my brodas.... undecided
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Exponental(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
political foolishness causing lives lost.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by CJ310(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Must we always have any form of violence during elections? Youths need to talk to themselves oh, it ain't worth your life!!!
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by olajide8(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
They died because of their insatiable greed- I am very sure it was just the opportunity to show supremacy in the hood* and the opportunity came during the rally - RIP to the dead, others should learn-
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by thaoriginator: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2015
tyson99:
The level of poverty in this country is too much and it's because of this nonsense administration of this drunken master

some groups in front of my house here in ijebu north in ogun sate were yesterday campaigning for LABOUR party but on sighting the convoy of BURUJI KASHAMU who's running for senate under PDP,they quickly removed the labour party's flag and raised PDP flag with the pic of the man in the flag,he stopped and gave them 20K,that was how fight started some are in the hospital now,its just a pity
...And after them go tell us say Nigeria's economy dey move forward and yet people dey die for ordinary daily bread. Thunder fiyah Poverty Ðevelopment Party and their supporter anyweh dem deh
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
temitemi1:
And they just died because of broom madness embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just imaging the rubbish you have just type here, What is the caused of this madness? simply Illiteracy and absolute poverty. who to be blame? bad governance. The the broom is for what in society? to sweep out the dirtiness. Now @ bore headed PDP just because of sentiments, tribalism, and religious bigotry you all supporting the looters and clueless regime. Why cant you all wake up and put all this your backward believe aside and try someone else for better Nigeria? meanwhile the money pdp thieves given to you guys to invade Nairaland and type rubbish everyday cannot make you guys prosper in life. History will judge most of you. angry angry angry
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by kodded(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and thuggery
are like 5 and 6
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by cecidore: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
APC Change undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by iyobs7(f): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
When you strengthen the institution, you empower the citizens and it helps to reduce corruption and joblessness coupled with illiteracy...

If this is the change APC is bringing to Nigeria, then Nigerians are doomed... No credible contestants with the motive of working hard will ever pay or use matwri things to cajole people to vote for them...

After distributing the said things and they've won, you won't see them again till next election when they come and share another round of bait for their catch...

Nigerians be wise, reject the gifts and demand service from those you voted into power...

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
God wen will this mentality of some nigerians end...just because of election,na waooo...d worst part of it all is d so called politicians wont even give a dime of all this mess & d most painful part is dat all their children are all in abroad doing great...oh Lord save us from this nation nigeria
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by OLADD: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
zheroes:
that should tell you the level of poverty in the land where people create a larger problem because of minimal benefit like a daily bread

So because there's poverty in the land, everybody should take to thuggery? Why is Nigeria filled with sycophants like you? It's misguided elements like you that also attribute Boko haram insurgency to the so-called poverty. Liars.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by blakky97(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
hey wait!
you said?
brothers shot dead?
over bread?
shaking my head!
I wonder when all this will end.
politics turned the streets red.
people dying like hens.
yet we fold our arms and cross our legs
if you ask me if its time for a change il say YES!
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by anonimi: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
tyson99:

the money wey PDP pay u don expire as u know take shout GEJ till 2019,ROBOT!

No need for that.

GEJ 2019 is already a sure banker.

Who nor want make progressive revival continue

Na you no want?
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by LajaLaba: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
And this cretins will be singing APC PDP SMH undecided
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by iyobs7(f): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
LEXYLOV:

Just imaging the rubbish you have just type here, What is the caused of this madness? simply Illiteracy and absolute poverty. who to be blame? bad governance. The the broom is for what in society? to sweep out the dirtiness. Now @ bore headed PDP just because of sentiments, tribalism, and religious bigotry you all supporting the looters and clueless regime. Why cant you all wake up and put all this your backward believe aside and try someone else for better Nigeria? meanwhile the money pdp thieves given to you guys to invade Nairaland and type rubbish everyday cannot make you guys prosper in life. History will judge most of you. angry angry angry

Must you open your mouth so wide to prove to people that you are indeed stupi.d?

Is Jonathan governor of Lagos?
Is he the chairman of the senatorial district?
Did fashola get allocation?
How many jobs did he create to alleviate poverty?
What stupid broom? If you live in Lagos, how have you benefitted from the broom?

You are just a proof that most Nigerians do not even know their left from their right...

Who is the local government chairman in that area?
Whatbisbhe doing to help his people?
The senators and house of reps members, how are they relating with the people of their community to know where they hurt so that they can channel those grievances to the house of assembly and senate whereby the senate or house of reps will find a solution to those issues...

You think GEJ is the only person responsible? Nor let me curse you o

You just talk without sense and it is annoying...
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by tyson99(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
anonimi:

No need for that.

GEJ 2019 is already a sure banker.

Who nor want make progressive revival continue

Na you no want?
Wetin progress for ur life now
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by WINDSOW(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Until we all are educated n wise. Such stories won't cease in the land.
On a very good day,no one is suppose to be galivanting or masquerading with any polithiefcian.Electioneering shouldn't be violent bt a cool walk + public debate.
If a polithiefcian pays u money for support,it is a pointer that he is gona loot the treasury if elected.
Nigerian Youth,BE WISE LIKE SOLOMON
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by ab2care: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
The fight happened on tuesday and those thugs are still planning to attack each other because they count scores for them self
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by watchindelta(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
All dis yeye politicians shocked instead of them to talk what dey will do, their own nah to dey shared things ; undecided I no blamed them, nah yeye Nigerians I blamed.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by angeljoy: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
[/color] shocked
tyson99:
The level of poverty in this country is too much and it's because of this nonsense administration of this drunken master

some groups in front of my house here in ijebu north in ogun sate were yesterday campaigning for LABOUR party but on sighting the convoy of BURUJI KASHAMU who's running for senate under PDP,they quickly removed the labour party's flag and raised PDP flag with the pic of the man in the flag,he stopped and gave them 20K,that was how fight started some are in the hospital now,its just a pity
[color=#000099]
tyson99:

tyson99:

This is why I keep telling people that d major problems are not with d rulers but d ruled. Cause of 20k they threw loyalty and faithfulness to d trash; what then will happen if it's 20m.
We need to change our mentality about life.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by anonimi: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
tyson99:
Wetin progress for ur life now

Make you see am for this thread even if you bin decide to play blind Bartimaeus grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Vote wisely!!!
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by joeyekembele: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
There is something sinister whenever Buhari is on board. Each time Buhari contests for an election, there is blood letting all over the country. This is far from being a coincidence or something.
Over 800 innocent Nigerians went to their early grave in 2011 courtesy of Buhari. If you. Would observe, the death records are at the zone where his name rings bell more by the supporters. Youth are dying like chickens in the north and south west all for his sake. What a devil? This is a clear indication that Buhari is evil as he is occultic. Evil deeds are akin to his personality. When he ruled, he killed so many people. When he contests, many more are killed. Woe unto this devil incarnate of a person.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Greed and Poverty killing Nigerians since pre-colonial era.
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2015
1million boys in action...
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=18pt]As fools lie
So fools die
~ Orikinla Osinachi, from "Scarlet Tears of London".

They committed suicide.[/size]
Re: Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos by Senjuchiha: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and thuggery
r lyk bread n butter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Two Men Terrorizing Obiaruku Community, Delta State (Photo) / 27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.