Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today (17178 Views)

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage / Tee Billz Birthday Message To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 36 (photo) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

na waoooo...guys can look 4 trouble sha.
shat ap!

U get trouble? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by echobee(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
ashawo.....happy birthday
undecided undecided undecided. Na wa oooooo sad
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
shat ap!

U get trouble? tongue
Devil baptised dat ur mouth...
someone will want to keep mute on abuse frm ds rifrat nairalanders yet they keep on provokin...see if i start with u,u go regret ur day,jus better keep mute now b4 wrath of abuse wil befall on u now...bt if u know say u be woman wrapper wey i go tie now now,quote me agn...onyeara
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

Devil baptised dat ur mouth...
someone will want to keep mute on abuse frm ds rifrat nairalanders yet they keep on provokin...see if i start with u,u go regret ur day,jus better keep mute now b4 wrath of abuse wil befall on u now...bt if u know say u be woman wrapper wey i go tie now now,quote me agn...onyeara
your grandfather there! Thunder fire you and all your lineage plagued with epileptic stupiiiidity.

Nincompoop, spinless gutter eating worm of hopeless. Thunder fire you there.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by louiskay(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2015
february born are just to unique and super special
c.ronaldo
nymer jr.
tiwa savage
even my sister self
nd count down to my own nd rihanna's BDay on FEB. 20
we just dey too much
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Bestglo(f): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Tiwa.

I hope you wont also come out 2 say "please, do not add to my age"
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
your grandfather there! Thunder fire you and all your lineage plagued with epileptic stupiiiidity.

Nincompoop, spinless gutter eating worm of hopeless. Thunder fire you there.
i can really see that madness has bn existing in ur family snc 1908...ekpele oooo, na do dem do una & it will remain like that from ur generation to ur generation...heeeey!!! chaii, who do una this?
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

i can really see that madness has bn existing in ur family snc 1908...ekpele oooo, na do dem do una & it will remain like that from ur generation to ur generation...heeeey!!! chaii, who do una this?
na mad person dey know mad person.

Thank you have identified yourself as one.

Well it runs in your blood and lineage.....keep the cycle going, families of potent madness.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Springz(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
isuomo:
People can lie on this Nairaland sef! How can Tiwa be 40 when her immediate brother Ayo is 37! This internet people just spew bunkum.
Read the post again it says 35.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by JEITO: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
In this day and age when magnetic make-up can do anything. If only you have seen her from close range, you'll know she looks 35 if not more.

Hbd! Wish you allround betterment.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
na mad person dey know mad person.

Thank you have identified yourself as one.

Well it runs in your blood and lineage.....keep the cycle going, families of potent madness.
Hahahahahahahahahaha...na you identify ur madness na,na im i help u brush am up..keep it on,i love seein people like you exibiting their madnes talent.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Jessevictor(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2015
HBD.MAKE IMPACT
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Yedman: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2015
lols...old tiwasavage hbd to you......
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nickymezor(f): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Hapi bufday mrs Savage
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by simdam500(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Tiwa don dey old sha....

Waaaw.... happy birthday to u
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...na you identify ur madness na,na im i help u brush am up..keep it on,i love seein people like you exibiting their madnes talent.
you have nothing to say.....just go and sleep in your yabaleft base.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by allanphash7(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
HBD olori balogun.....LLNP my dearest Tiwatope.......How i always wish you are my queen. Love u dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by demmy0325(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Wealthyone:
Hap! Baide Tiwa. Asokale Ayo (I wish u safe delivery).
... Hahaha.. Nice dp
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Hbd to u my birthday mate
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
you have nothing to say.....just go and sleep in your yabaleft base.
MADNESS EXIBITION NO.1
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

MADNESS EXIBITION NO.1
unlimited emittance of maniacal syndrome....get well soon.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by inalegwu99(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE

Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
unlimited emittance of maniacal syndrome....get well soon.
hahahahahahahaha
MADNESS EXIBITION NO.2
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by bossanmayor(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2015
darm diz gal tyt no bi small nice lng lif of chillin babe
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Midehi:

hahahahahahahaha
MADNESS EXIBITION NO.2
madness exhibition in totality.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
madness exhibition in totality.
No. 3...ride on
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Bleszin(f): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
mencade4:
ashawo.....happy birthday
I am very sure ur brain went on a commercial break when u typed dis,(if at all u have a brain)
y call her ash.awo??
she don fuc.ckk ur grandpa b4??
na wa o...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Bleszin(f): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
tiwa savage.HBD,LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by nafiachi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Happy birthday to me too, that makes me her birthday mate, Cool.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by mencade4: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bleszin:
I am very sure ur brain went on a commercial break when u typed dis,(if at all u have a brain)
y call her ash.awo??
she don fuc.ckk ur grandpa b4??
na wa o...
ur father

thunder fire you there....useless pig. Edioooot......cretinous beast of the wild.
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by goldenvicky(f): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trending:
my parents told me am from a planet called earth but I was born and brought up in mars.
lol, u can say dat again
Re: Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today by Bowaley17(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Crush...many happy returns...Asokale Anfanii....
IamBOWALEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Gushes On Meeting King Sunny Ade / Rahama Sadau Has A Stalker On Her Tail [PICS] / Photos From Wizkid's Performance At The BBC 1xtra Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.