Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (54887 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Anybody can talk trash at anytime,but Ibru should know that it talks the grace to achieve what Buhari has accomplished,and still counting more blessing,honour.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
73 is just buharam football age just like most people tends to falsify their age.His actual age might be 83 to 86
...even if he is 120 years old,he looks 70.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by nuelsylves(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lakelarge:
Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Share if u Believe in New Nigeria. (It's not magic But Miracle)
‪#‎VoteAPC‬
‪#‎VOteForGMB‬ ‪#‎VoteForChange‬
‪#‎VoteForNewNigeria‬

check this:
Feb 01. J
Feb 02. O
Feb 03. N
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. T
Feb 06. H
Feb 07. A
Feb 08. N
Feb 09. N
Feb 10. A
Feb 11. M
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. D
Feb 14. I

OR

Feb 01. G
Feb 02. O
Feb 03. O
Feb 04. D
Feb 05. L
Feb 06. U
Feb 07. C
Feb 08. K
Feb 09. N
Feb 10. A
Feb 11. M
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. D
Feb 14. I

It's not magic..., it's a miracle.
Vote 4 Goodluck.
Vote 4 Goodleader.
Vote 4 Goodchange.
Vote 4 GoodTransformation.
Vote PDP.
#teamGoodluck/Sambo#
#Till2019#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Burger01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
PenSniper:

Correct, its one Mr. Ibru that is useless and moronic and not Mr. Ibu.
I put the missing 'r' in the m.o.R.o.n smiley
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Temptee101(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
how old is queen Elizabeth? is she too old to rule england?
How many times have seen Queen Elizabeth attending meetings like the G8, G20, UNO, World Economic forum and several similar meetings? I guess she mostly sits around in her palace, no much work to do.
It wont work in a country like Nigeria where you have so much work to do. Nigeria need a young, vibrant, agile, strong, healthy and more especially educated and literate President. You see your father GMB lacks all these essential qualities. Imagine a Buhari in the midst of Obama, David Cameron, Ban ki moon etc, it will be a national disgrace. How would you expect your mentor GMB to interact, discuss, assimilate, understand and interprete whatever they have delibrate on since he is intellectually bankrupt. We shall forever remain a laughing stock to the whole world but God forbid.

So if you truly love this country join me lets move Nigeria forward not backward like APC and GMB are suggesting.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Melahou(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
and a slowpoke that calls himself a comedian thinks in his silly mind tat he has just cracked a joke

my dear he just did

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by funnyme(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
MightyD:

I no believed say nah buhari use his own hand the contest for this election, I guest say nah ppl the force ammm so that buhari go die 4 that sit.
Anyway himself no go even win. Cos nah GEJ till 2019
I fell in love with yu after reading your post. Muah sweetiepie.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by funnyme(f): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
nuelsylves:

check this:
Feb 01. J
Feb 02. O
Feb 03. N
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. T
Feb 06. H
Feb 07. A
Feb 08. N
Feb 09. N
Feb 10. A
Feb 11. M
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. D
Feb 14. I

OR

Feb 01. G
Feb 02. O
Feb 03. O
Feb 04. D
Feb 05. L
Feb 06. U
Feb 07. C
Feb 08. K
Feb 09. N
Feb 10. A
Feb 11. M
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. D
Feb 14. I

It's not magic..., it's a miracle.
Vote 4 Goodluck.
Vote 4 Goodleader.
Vote 4 Goodchange.
Vote 4 GoodTransformation.
Vote PDP.
#teamGoodluck/Sambo#
#Till2019#
I
Yu naild it. Double tumbs up for yu jare.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Temptee101:
How many times have seen Queen Elizabeth attending meetings like the G8, G20, UNO, World Economic forum and several similar meetings? I guess she mostly sits around in her palace, no much work to do.
It wont work in a country like Nigeria where you have so much work to do. Nigeria need a young, vibrant, agile, strong, healthy and more especially educated and literate President. You see your father GMB lacks all these essential qualities. Imagine a Buhari in the midst of Obama, David Cameron, Ban ki moon etc, it will be a national disgrace. How would you expect your mentor GMB to interact, discuss, assimilate, understand and interprete whatever they have delibrate on since he is intellectually bankrupt. We shall forever remain a laughing stock to the whole world but God forbid.

So if you truly love this country join me lets move Nigeria forward not backward like APC and GMB are suggesting.

your sense of judgement has so much been blinded with gej administration, if there are two bad things and you try a bad one and it does not work out for u, common sense should tell you to try the other but since u choose 2 languish in ur gej sorry I have made my decision
if u by chance have a relation that stays in the north being affected by this boko haram shit am sure u will not be saying this thrash
PS; DON'T QUOTE ME
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Melahou:

my dear he just did
mtshew
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Onozboy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Is that why u are crying

Oya sorry grin
edozie04:
and a slowpoke that calls himself a comedian thinks in his silly mind tat he has just cracked a joke

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by legallyblonde(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
if buhari is even methuselah,i'm voting for him to put us all outta ds misery #myvotecounts
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by afton: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
This really might be true!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Onozboy:
Is that why u are crying

Oya sorry grin
lol
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by championeh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
And this dirty Gorilla would think he is cracking a joke#Dumbass
moderatorr1:
These where the words of veteran commedian Mr. Ibu on one of the aspiring presidential candidates in Nigeria.
"GMB make up before a public appearance to look his 'official' age of 73. Those from his village say his real age is 81 or 82. What do you think?"

https://m.facebook.com/160394730668775/photos/a.177319388976309.35762.160394730668775/845029022205339/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Source : Always from Brainterm: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131436/Mr-Ibu-Mocks-Buhari-On-Facebook-[picture]
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by senatorbayor(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
moderatorr1:
These where the words of veteran commedian Mr. Ibu on one of the aspiring presidential candidates in Nigeria.
"GMB make up before a public appearance to look his 'official' age of 73. Those from his village say his real age is 81 or 82. What do you think?"

https://m.facebook.com/160394730668775/photos/a.177319388976309.35762.160394730668775/845029022205339/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Source : Always from Brainterm: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131436/Mr-Ibu-Mocks-Buhari-On-Facebook-[picture]

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by daclint(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Drunkard like ur master gej

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by ikkkkk: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Swaglord07: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
LOVELY! SEE Jackie Appiah’s Beautiful Photos At The Spa Here ==>> http://newscrib.net/2015/02/lovely-see-jackie-appiahs-beautiful-photos-at-the-spa/
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by tonychristopher: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
HIS BRAIN HAS BEEN ANALYSED BY PSYCHOLOGIST USING SIGMUND FRED PSYCHO ANALYSIS METHODOLOGY...THIS IS THE RESULT

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Juliesexy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Person no fit get 'Football age' for this country again? Haba! grin
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
73 is just buharam football age just like most people tends to falsify their age.His actual age might be 83 to 86

Good thing is he looks more active and smarter than GEJ.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by publicenemy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lemon12:
smh

Idiot.

Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by thebreezeskills: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hit this link and see how u can rob the bank and go scorch free http://www.cashripe.com/?id=nwekechris
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
LOL!!! Mr Ibu no lie oh!
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by popcykaylah(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
this Mr IBU will remain a fool forever..he's an actor and he should know what these make up means..besides even Jonathan makes up before going out..na money reach there
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by ahmedabulu(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
there is no doubt that buhari is not using his right age....this is the type of leader some fools are campaigning for#GEJ4naija
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by moyarhtohbadt(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
funnyme:
Mr ibu be careful o,bufari will barn yu from using the stage soon o,after him barn rice and tomatoes. But he won't even see the presidential seat at the first place so carry go.
SEAT AT THE FIRST PLACE ke??olodo oshi!...its "in d first place"....vote Buhari! Vote good education!!!
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Akinsnaira: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Indeed, all Igbos are Nigerian bastards, this amoeba tortoise that was dancing like lunatic in 'Ada Ada' music video before one woman pushed him out of the stage, could have a gut to be saying this against the People General himself. In fact, I don't know why our past leaders allowed this tribe to still remain Nigerian, they should have allowed them to go and form their retched biafra.

Tribal duffers
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Melinde: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
Ofcourse he just did so cause this really made me laugh!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by funnyme(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
SEAT AT THE FIRST PLACE ke??olodo oshi!...its "in d first place"....vote Buhari! Vote good education!!!
Mrs good education were is your certificate?
Re: Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Melinde:
Ofcourse he just did so cause this really made me laugh!!! grin grin grin grin
indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.