Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer (48100 Views)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by SenatorJames(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
I will rather pray for a true salvation for this Pastor, than condemning him.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by KLand(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Some things are just too difficult to believe, including this one.

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Atigba:

No judgment day

When you die you recarnate to face your judgment here on earth
You lie!
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by WhyAWhy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
abeg make we hear word

Any desperate lady can walk up to him and claim that anyone including the pastor asked her to keep him company
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nicepoker(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2015
kennygee:
End time Pastors.

Pastors from the pit of hell, wolves in Sheep clothing.
calm down. Were u an eye witness?

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by GJames(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2015
kle4d:

You wan go minister?
Weda one go reach you? grin grin grin
No o. I want send them Bible

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
kennygee:
End time Pastors.

Pastors from the pit of hell, wolves in Sheep clothing.

Ain't a personal issue chill.
BTW I wouldn't mind a pastor sending ye to my hotel room..,.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by finditng: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Atigba:

No judgment day

When you die you recarnate to face your judgment here on earth

hmmm according to the eck philosophy or believe..but then that's if the person re-incarnates on this plane (other spiritual planes exist according to the eck)....or how do you xplain the growth in global populatiion over the decades... where did the extra souls occupying the bodies come from?

lets rub minds
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by drbunmi(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
thank God that artist did not come to my church! so i know he is not referring to us in COZA
cheesy
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by neighbourhud: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Truth be told, I DO NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 'PASTOR' AND THE 'SINGER' undecided
He Is quick to tell what happened and even 'pitied' the 'many souls' the pastor is 'leading' to Hell, yet he is hiding the pastor (a typical Nigeria mentality). Then how will the 'souls' he is 'pitying' know that they are in the right ship with a wrong captain? Is he different from the pastor? No! If you know your neighbour is going to be killed and you keep quiet, saying, 'e no kuku concern me' are you not culpable of the same sin? Fine, you have taken to the social media to talk but end up advertising yourself...it boils down to one thing... you have tried to make a name for yourself by bringing up an allegation that lacks fact.
The last time I checked, there are many 'mega' churches in Abuja. Coming to say , 'a pastor of a mega church', is not only vague but unacceptable. How are you helping the 'many' souls you saw there, the many souls that will still join and even the pastor to get salvation. It ends by saying that all YOU care about is money and the fame you are making, not the 'souls'.
Calling the pastor's name and even the church is not a crime but SAVING a soul that truly needs salvation! Even if you mention his name, that does not mean that 'many' will not fault it, they will abuse, curse and even call you names. But doing that will SET YOU FREE from guilt and make you know you have done your best...'o that today you hear his voice, harden not your heart.

As it is...IT IS VAGUE!

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by neighbourhud: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
calm down. Were u an eye witness?
Abi o...don't mind them, always quick to jump to hasty conclusion undecided
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by suzelle: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by distilledwalex(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
undecidedAnd this kind pastor go say make u no vote Buhari
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by iamdsam: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why you nor go stay for Saudi Arabia Make God give you sense
pring:
If your told how much the pastor makes in a week from the gullible tithes and offerings, fruits of first fruit etc?
Indeed he is above sin because he is called Daddy, Papa, man of God and his being worshiped.
The worst thing about christianity is that God is mercifull.
Kill, bleep some ones wife, deceive people, divorce many times, prostitute, steel,
disobey the 10 commandments etc.
All you need is to say God forgive and have mercy on me.
Is this said pastor amongst the torch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bull shit?
At the last day, christians may reject Jesus christ
and follow their pastors georging from the way they are being worshiped.
Religion is indeed a hoax.
Religion is indeed an opium of the masses.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by NnaNna4(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
and this pastor will soon come out with his own 2015 prophecy. Nawa o
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by vooks: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Suspense sells

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.