Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos (2571 Views)

Wow!! Linda Ikeji's American Look-alike Spotted! / Wow! Linda Ikeji's First Post As A Blogger Reveals A Lot. / WOW! Linda Ikeji Finally Getting Married To Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by teyus: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DVSl1Mdw3Nw/VNM8s8CrAEI/AAAAAAAAf7Y/fWy8PBAw7nA/s1600/linda%2Band%2Bmom.jpg[/img]

The mother of popular female blogger, Linda Ikeji's mum turned a year today. Linda's sister, Laura Ikeji took to instagram to share her birthday message to her mum.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-aKNzLZb7KJQ/VNM83z4xJQI/AAAAAAAAf7g/Oxc8fvCyO_Y/s1600/linda%2Band%2Bmom1.PNG[/img]

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/02/linda-ikejis-mum-is-year-older-see.html
Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by ebonymaro(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Did I just read:Most beautiful woman On the world

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebonymaro:
YES grin grin grin

She's beautiful from the inside wink tongue
Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebonymaro:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
How i take enter this place sef? undecided
Wey this okada man?

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by wheredemdey: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebonymaro:

See your s1lly comment..and you are supposed to be a woman..smh

Her mother is the most beautiful woman in the world to her...she has every right to see her mom in any light she deems fit...same way you view your own mom as scarecrow in your own eyes..

azu amu denigrating someone's mom in public..what is your business when someone adores her mom...is it your business??....

Reply me harshly and i will finish you for posterity sake..untrained swine cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by daisyella: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
wheredemdey:

Her mother is the most beautiful woman in the world to her...she has every right to see her mom in any light she deems fit...same way you view your own mom as scarecrow in your own eyes..

azu amu denigrating someone's mom in public..what is your business when someone adores her mom...is it your business??....

Reply me harshly and i will finish you for posterity sake..untrained swine cool cool cool
d joke is so on u , its supposed to b "most beautiful woman in d world" and u juz carry d matter for head grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by EmmySparky(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
wheredemdey:

oga calm down.. No get BP ontop another person matter
Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
wheredemdey:

People like you makes me get tired of Nairaland...
Why won't u just calm down and get the picture be4 throwing insult...
Or u just want to show your stupidity, Mcteeww

Btw, she was refering to the mistake Laura made, its suppose to be "in", not "On"

1 Like

Re: Wow! Linda Ikeji's Mum Is A Year Older, See Photos by ebonymaro(f): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Wheredemdey or whatever your name is your stupidity must be inbuilt, its obvious you went to an akara school, shows you are a slowpoke,you just on nairaland to show your stupidity. Fooooooollllll.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Stunning Photo With K-switch / Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips / Mercy Aigbe- Gentry Pregnant With Baby Number Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.