Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (34804 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by emperorchedda(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Ryabcool(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
lmaooooooo!!!!! The fear of impending defeat. The howl of desperation. I DARE YOU TO DO YOUR WORST

7 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by pring: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is finished.
25 000 km roads
rail way lines
Agricultural transformation bru ha ha could not garner vote for him.

7 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by nzeadachie: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
THANK GOD NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO BREAK

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by bookiee(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
looked like President GEJ just unlock some orisirisi set of people in that part of Nigeria!
They can just come up with just about anything
Its a shame what the kinda insult Jonathans Kinsmen are pouring into the our governance
Cant imagine another 4years under this guy!

PS: my vote is definitely not for, not sure about Buhari either afterall there are many fishes in the river!
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by free2ryhme: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin

When GEJ won, Jega was a saint and when it is becoming clearer that Jonothing can not win this election, they are calling for Jega's head. You can now see how some people think. If Jega could not rig against Jonothing in 2011 when Northerners wanted power at all cost, how can he is now when most of the electorates wants Buhari that he is going to rig for Buhari? Let elections takes place and let us have a leader that will not give excuses for failure to perform. As for Clark and others who are supporting Jonothing, God will run your lives and that of your families the way Jonathan has been running Nigeria. Your lives and that of your families will progress the way Nigeria has progressed under Jonothing.

14 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Donmarrius: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
[s]
soroptimist:

You are pathetic.....

What you should be concerned about is.......Did the aforementioned Elders hold a Press Conference in Abuja today or not? If they did what was the crust of their demand or submissions at the Press parley
[/s]And what is wrong in calling press conference,if evidence abounds that Geja has compromised his integrity?.Geja must go!!!

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by MAYOWAAK: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Debate is optional! No be by FORCE!
Election is Mandatory! It is NOT optional.
‪#‎ElectionMUSThold‬
Why is PDP insisting on debate and running away from ELECTION?
Say NO to incompetence!
4 years is enough to conduct a credible election!
PDP should get ready for elections and stop dancing Azonto during "complain" rallies!

10 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by endymetrix(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
An We will resist it with our blood!
when its time to pay with your blood na, u go run pass

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by emperorchedda(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Donmarrius:
[/b]Similar cases and worst ones,abounds in all APC states,especially Lagos.
[b] Geja's integrity is in question,and he must go,or we are ready to burn down this country
burn down which country? You mean your street in Bayelsa??

6 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
MY people my people let's remind GEJ what the power of the people did to Military, when they refused to go.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Tycike: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Donmarrius:
[/b]Similar cases and worst ones,abounds in all APC states,especially Lagos.
[b] Geja's integrity is in question,and he must go,or we are ready to burn down this country
you want to burn the country down for someone who doesn't know you exist. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Sunday8650: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jega is not resigning and we are not postponing any election. Nigeria is bigger than Niger delta, Nigeria is bigger than North, Nigeria is 180Million people for God sake!! Few idiots cannot come out and dictate the future of 180million people.

God punish all this greedy and selfish people. If your people wants this country to divide then we will divide after all na bridge connect all of us together.

You people better respect yourself nobody, people or region can dictate for the whole of Nigerians.

Come remove Jega na and see whether you get Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by ajalekoko1777: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Quite acceptable if election could be postpone on justifiable reasons.[b][/b] cool cool cool tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by mymadam(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
feelamong:

My only surprise is seeing Ekwueme in that list...

Maybe the title is wrong. I can't find his name in the body of the story. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold
#‎ElectionMUSThold

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
June 12 election annulment Part 2. Na jeje problem dey sleep for im den,na so troublesome fellar go dey wake am up oo.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by reezee: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
pls I will like to know what makes this edwin clark qualify as an elder statesman

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by uyplus(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is really that bad to allow Abba Moro still be a serving minister after defrauding jobless youths. He is really that bad to increase his feeding budget from N1bn in 2014 to N4bn in 2015. He is that bad to stay mute when hus wife was indicted in a $13m money laundering case with EFCC. He is really that bad to allow Dieziani use N10bn on private travels. He is really that bad to have spent $30bn on revamping power yet no giant achievements has been made. He is really that bad to have increased our external debts from $26bn to $70bn. He is really that bad to have spent N968bn as security budget yet nothing has been achieved against the fight for insurgency. He is really that bad to have stayed mute on the missing $20bn exposition by the whistle blower, Sanusi Lamido. He is really that bad to be budgeting N2bn to build VP residence while ordinary Nigerians are homeless. He is really that to be spending N10bn on 11 presidential jets, when he should be more prudent to have max of 2. He is really that bad to have allowed $15m to be swept under the carpet in the illegal arm deal at South Africa, where the names of the Nigerians involved are still shrouded in secrecy but the name of the Israeli was exposed. He is really that to have attended the Organization of Islamic Countries meeting when no president in Nigeria has ever attended such. He is really that bad to have stayed mute on the scam $470m cctv contract deal in FCT, yet no surveillance camera is working. He is really that bad to have said stealing is not corruption. He is really that bad to have said "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole, money that can't buy a Peugeot" (why would a sitting president commonise stealing of public funds, even if it's N1, it shouldn't be stolen because it's should be a call to service and not an avenue to redefine comfort). He is really that bad to have allowed to pension scam thief go with a little punishment. He is really that bad to have pardoned ex-convicts like Bode george, and Alameyghsia. He is really that bad to have not even find a major road like the east/west road which connconnects the south south region. He is really that bad to allow an overinflated budget of N117bn for the 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge yet Lagos state government built the 1.3km Lekki-Ikoyi bridge for N29bn. GEJ is really that bad to allow Tompolo own a warship, and Asari and Boyloaf issue war threat, yet they haven't been arrested. He is failure to have used his cohorts to aattempt sweeping the issue of the alleged missing N30tn under the carpet.

Nigerians want change. We demand accountability. We want a government that is ready to fight for the masses.

To hell with GEJ. If you fail to see that he is a failure, I will open your eyes to the obvious. He is a failure, even with 6years of oil boom he failed, now he wants to deceive us that he can perform in 4years in oil doom.

14 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Dreambeat: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is getting messier
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
eluquenson:
They are as silly as GEJ.
Jega is adamant....eelection will hold February 14th.
PDP & their cohorts are afraid of this election, GEJ should accept the election date as his fate cos he will lose gallantly to GMB.
If GEJ is so sure & proud of his work like what am hearing. ..25,000 km of road reconstructed, train,aagriculture to mention the lies but few, he shouldn't be afraid of FEBUHARI

Bros, try to understand the issue at hand before commenting.

22 million registered voters out of 68 million have not collected their PVCs as at today and the bulk of them are from the South East and South South. Jega has 2 options, either he

1.) Postpones the election or

2.) Allows people vote with temporary voters' cards.

he can't disenfranchise 35% of registered voters and expect us to keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by ogbeniWa: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na wa!!
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by fairheven: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jobless an hopeless ppl...the same JEGA that conducted the election that brought the clueless Jonathan to power is now a bad person,because they can see the handwriting on the wall.?

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by speaktome(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ngeneukwenu are u for real
NgeneUkwenu:
An We will resist it with our blood!

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by rusher14: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheFreeOne:
How they Planned to Rig 2015 Elections?

It was a mixed feeling when INEC informed nigerians of the availability of PVC for 2015 elections.

However this turned suspicious when ******* visited his polling unit to collect his card by early december 2014. On the list of names pasted, he saw a picture of ******* a youngman who was a school mate of his younger sister when registration for voters card was conducted in 2010.

He was surprised or alarmed if i may use that word because this youngman was a teenager in 2010, a secondary school student not up to the age of 18 and DID NOT register for voters card.

This 'man' then decided to call the attention of his younger sibling who corroborated that they never register for pvc and to be sure he asked for the youngmans' phone number and decided to put a call to him.

THE PHONE CALL:
*******: Hello ****** its **** elder brother at olatunji street-itire. How are you?
YOUNGMAN: I am fine sir
*******: I saw your name and picture on the list of available PVCs for collection
YOUNGMAN: Sir? I don't understand what you mean
*******: Guy, u get PVC for our polling unit
YOUNGMAN: Bros, I no register for PVC na, I still dey school dat time and I be underage then
*******: How come you have a PVC if you did not register
YOUNGMAN: I don't know. ..THE ONLY REGISTRATION I DID WAS MY MEMBERSHIP OF APC when I relocated here (IK*******), lagos.

This friend then informed some residents who verified the list however the following morning it was alleged that APC members within the area had torn off the list from the wall when some other residents visited the polling unit to confirm.

This incident and others were reported within itire/ikate LCDA lagos. Someone even narated how a friend asked him to come for his PVC at ejire street though he had already picked a PVC from his polling unit.

The matter in question is not fiction nor a made-up story. It happened at ALHAJI OLATUNJI STREET, ITIRE - LAGOS.

So when the DSS said APC 'planned to hack into INEC database i just laughed because of what happened above. So my take is had APC already hacked into INEC to add or replaced a lot of names with that of their members who were teenagers in 2010? It is a question that requires serious answer.

The other probable angle is did INEC via an insider allowed itself to be hacked so that it can produced such PVCs knowingly or otherwise?

Though 2015 elections will be the fiercest contested election in the history of Nigeria thanks to the dirty politics of betrayals, anger, bokoharam, ethnicity, religion, personal interests, propaganda, state of the economy e.t.c but it won't be fair if APC politicians had perfected a way to rig 2015 elections before election day.

I enjoin DSS, INEC, POLICE, PDP to investigate this matter thoroughly to be sure 2015 elections are contested on the platform of fair play.

Nigeria belong to all of us and nobody or a group of people has a right to defraud us of our inalienable right to choose a leader of our choice.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

But INEC claims its database isn't online hence hacking into it is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by caniva(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
He he he he he he he

Laugh just dey catchy me.

PDP with dia foolish propaganda. So, Jega don suddenly become APC now.

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should call his dogs to order.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by dunkem21(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
We have said it before; INEC is not ready for this elections.

JEGA is not prepared to host Nigerians on valentine day, simple.

He should not resign but be given more time to conduct this elections.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by eluquenson(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bros, try to understand the issue at hand before commenting.

22 million registered voters out of 68 million have not collected their PVCs as at today and the bulk of them are from the South East and South South. Jega has 2 options, either he

1.) Postpones the election or

2.) Allows people vote with temporary voters' cards.

he can't disenfranchise 35% of registered voters and expect us to keep quiet.
Fallacies
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign by joe120120(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
eluquenson:
They are as silly as GEJ.
Jega is adamant....eelection will hold February 14th.
PDP & their cohorts are afraid of this election, GEJ should accept the election date as his fate cos he will lose gallantly to GMB.
If GEJ is so sure & proud of his work like what am hearing. ..25,000 km of road reconstructed, train,aagriculture to mention the lies but few, he shouldn't be afraid of FEBUHARI

U are very stupid ur name and ur address is know,just keep on abusing ur elders in dis period ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.