Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (50084 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by loomer: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]All the troubles of nigeria in one room[/size]

DEM FOR USE ROPE TIE ALL OF THEM

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Abhay031 post=30457535] I cant vote Jonathan, but what reason do I have to vote Buhari?
https://www.nairaland.com/2132142/buharis-interview-stabilizing-oil-market
Because with his own mouth he will stabilize the oil market grin
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Myself2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
I thought Ayatollah Buhari abhorred the council of states meeting......

Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by preselect(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
chiefololade:
It is well with my country
#SayNoToElectionPostponement

#feBuhari
#SaiBuhari..
our next president Insha Allah, Insha Jesus, Insha Eledumare!
#ChangeJona

stop pls STOP your attempt to implicate my religion into your speech mannerism. . . . .
we say in Jesus Name, or by God's Grace, or by the Blood of Jesus. . . . stop using insha Allah/Jesus abeg

when your gwreat-gwrand-pada illiterate aboki mallam failbooharry a.k.a General "Oluwole" Booharry looses this election. . . i hope we wont hear "allahu akbar" with touts carrying machetes and spilling blood all over the country

anyway, should that happen, there is a plan in the south to take care of it. . . . . .
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by chiefololade: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
preselect:

stop pls STOP your attempt to implicate my religion into your speech mannerism. . . . .
we say in Jesus Name, or by God's Grace, or by the Blood of Jesus. . . . stop using insha Allah/Jesus abeg

when your gwreat-gwrand-pada illiterate aboki mallam failbooharry a.k.a General "Oluwole" Booharry looses this election. . . i hope we wont hear "allahu akbar" with touts carrying machetes and spilling blood all over the country

anyway, should that happen, there is a plan in the south to take care of it. . . . . .
U dey bark
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Penboy: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
coldsummer:
lolz, are you thinking what am thinking??

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by ogbufine: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
What defines a government is how well they handle the difficulties faced by the citizins during their period of governance. Take a look at the siuation of the country a couple of years back. The country was drooling in corruption, anarchy, poor educational sector, insecurity and so many other derailing factors. #GEJ4Naja
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by inalegwu99(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
soon Buhari will be the one in that seat
sai Buhari

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by harrysterol(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
coldsummer:
if dem fit bomb them all wey dy dt room Nija problem dy half solved cheesy cheesy den we cn deal wit obj at kirikiri

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Sajio(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahahah..... E b buhari like say na him stand there!! Gej carry Go..
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Dahveydson(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't see this election being postponed with the contingent of APC party members at the meeting.
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by richidinho(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is in charge here

Everybody must be sitted b4 he appear

#TeamGej
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=santakris post=30457813][/quote] hehehehehehehehehehe thank you for this meme, i will put it to good use
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by mrofficial(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:
Some of those men on that table are elder state men.

At least IBB is not acting a fool and hustling for position with someone old enough to be his son.

How dare you compare IBB to Buhari? Who will vote for IBB? Are you fücking kidding me?
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where is Thief O?

Has he run abroad grin
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where is Thief O?

Has he run abroad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Regiment(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
azeeza:
Sai Baba. In Sha Allah.
Beautiful you wink
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by azeeza(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank you.
Regiment:

Beautiful you wink
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by borntosave: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by azeeza(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
You are spewing crap, what about your funny looking Gej who uses In Sha Allah to cajole people all in the name of vote. I am not surprise Namadi sunday is following the footstep of his principal.mind you, i am not from the North and think before you type bro. PEACE!!!
preselect postw=30458213:

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by holysainbj(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai! Baba no dy d meeting...d gods r wise..
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I humbly comment my reserve till I hear say GEJ has cancelled election....

I have no option than to move my family to APC
omo beree oshi beere
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by preselect(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
azeeza:
You are spewing crap, what about your funny looking Gej who uses In Sha Allah to cajole people all in the name of vote. I am not surprise Namadi sunday is following the footstep of his principal.mind you, i am not from the North and think before you type bro. PEACE!!!

nd you are spewing bunkum, last time i checked, GEJ is not Jesus.
mind you, i'm not from the north . . . .read before you respond. . . .
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by preselect(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
chiefololade:

U dey bark

for now. . . . . . soon i will bite some peeps will bite. . . . . . . . . . we are waiting for the usual culprits to start the killing. . . . .then you'll see the response

all igbos still living in the north will have no sympathy from both northerners and easterners angry
come back home you fools . . . . . . hausas are leaving the east. . . . what the hell are you stiff-headed igbos doing up-north at this time?
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by yougos(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
Yes sire!
Consider it done sire!

Good!!!
I have increased ur rank Already!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by flashyoba231(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
2geda we can b**b everybody in dat room.......
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2015
This the gathering of the evil people who ruined that nation. I wished they were bombed to death at the gathering. angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by olumidazz: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Ebora owu (obj) will never sit in a meeting where
Dumb GEJ will precide. Never heavens forbid.
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by lekanbad: 3:33am On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ wins it still #GEJ4naija
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Mcponpin(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Obasanjo is in Osun state cos of the tribunal judgment...
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Diamondpicture(m): 4:56am On Feb 06, 2015
Taylor86:
I humbly comment my reserve till I hear say GEJ has cancelled election....

It is better you move them to apc because you are one of the nations biggest problem only you 7 children as poor as you are why will the nation not suffer set back

I have no option than to move my family to APC
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Thetruthsayer: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2015
4 wat reason wil it b postponded. inec anounces dis date for more dan a year now y wil it change d date just prior to d date undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.