Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit (710 Views)

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN / #BayelsaDecides; Jonathan Arrives Poling Unit For Accreditation (Photo) / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
The polling unit that is in my street is located at the front of the compound were i reside, and fortunatly my room is also close and beside were INEC table is placed.. so as an electrical enginer, i will buy an electronic extension socket with a long wire, and plug it to a power source in my room, then i will bring out the extension socket and keep it close to the the polling unit table so inec officials will plug their laptop, card readers and whatever electronic equipment they are using to conduct the voting exercise inorder for the batteries of the laptops not to run down and distrupt the voting exercise. My polling unit had battery and power issues during 2011 election, i dont want a repitation of that this year.. that is how i intend to assist INEC in my own little way as a good and patroitic Nigerian. you can also do likewise if it is possible in your own locality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by RotrEmmanuel: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
If u are not an Adhoc staff, just vote and disappear to avoid troubles..

GEJ till 2019 cool
Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by AdeniyiA(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
If u are not an Adhoc staff, just vote and disappear to avoid troubles..

GEJ till 2019 cool
who's this?
did he tell you he intends to monitor anything? angry
seriously you annoyed me with your post angry
Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by RotrEmmanuel: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
AdeniyiA:

who's this?
did he tell you he intends to monitor anything? angry
seriously you annoyed me with your post angry
Okay! Take a rid and drive to Hell... grin
Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by AdeniyiA(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
The polling unit that is in my street is located at the front of the compound were i reside, and fortunatly my room is also close and beside were INEC table is placed.. so as an electrical enginer, i will buy an electronic extension socket with a long wire, and plug it to a power source in my room, then i will bring out the extension socket and keep it close to the the polling unit table so inec officials will plug their laptop, card readers and whatever electronic equipment they are using to conduct the voting exercise inorder for the batteries of the laptops not to run down and distrupt the voting exercise. My polling unit had battery and power issues during 2011 election, i dont want a repetition of that this year.. that is how i intend to assist INEC in my own little way as a good and patroitic Nigerian. you can also do likewise if it is possible in your own locality.
thumbs up my guy, you're a good Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by blackfase(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
I already did mine today. Got to the collection point, it was a complete rabble. The volunteer calling the names had already gotten his card & was becoming lethargic. The adhoc called on some guy to stand in for him & he went into the "SLOWs" mode, so I stepped out. I was really yelling like a town crier ya know? Didnt kno I had it in me. Was bit of a challenge though, you know how some Nigerian names can make your tongue & lips do shoki things lol....

3 Likes

Re: How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit by obailala(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
The polling unit that is in my street is located at the front of the compound were i reside, and fortunatly my room is also close and beside were INEC table is placed.. so as an electrical enginer, i will buy an electronic extension socket with a long wire, and plug it to a power source in my room, then i will bring out the extension socket and keep it close to the the polling unit table so inec officials will plug their laptop, card readers and whatever electronic equipment they are using to conduct the voting exercise inorder for the batteries of the laptops not to run down and distrupt the voting exercise. My polling unit had battery and power issues during 2011 election, i dont want a repitation of that this year.. that is how i intend to assist INEC in my own little way as a good and patroitic Nigerian. you can also do likewise if it is possible in your own locality.
Kudos to you!.. you are indeed a good Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Desperate President Jonathan Weighing Suicidal Options / Nigeria Set To Lose $466m In Arms Deal / GEJ Message To All Men In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.