Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land (896 Views)

A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land by grimandevil: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
hi NL. i bought a land sometime last yr but i have a challenge . after cutting the trees and now is time to remove the roots so that i cant start making full use of the land . d problem now is d guy i called said he will collect 70k but dat is tooo much for a plot of land in owerri.

Guys any idea how much it can cost me?
Re: How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land by RotrEmmanuel: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
ocation Oga it depends on the tree ooo..

But 70k is extremely much.
Re: How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land by mufutau55(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Post samples of the trees and the quantity and people will be able to help you more..
I just removed about 2 big trees and some small ones on my land in Lagos and the Mallam charged about N7K for all..
So Owerri should even be cheaper.. but then we don't know how big the trees are.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Remove Tree Roots From A Plot Of Land by grimandevil: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
ocation Oga it depends on the tree ooo..

But 70k is extremely much.

i will do it tommorow.

mufutau55:
Post samples of the trees and the quantity and people will be able to help you more..
I just removed about 2 big trees and some small ones on my land in Lagos and the Mallam charged about N7K for all..
So Owerri should even be cheaper.. but then we don't know how big the trees are.
Hajji M.

no i want to farm der and is a virgin land alot of woods and stuff. i will snap it tomnorow.

(1) (Reply)

View And Check All For Sales And Rents / 3bedroom Flat For Rent In Badore Ajah 500k Per Annum / Nigerians Homebuyers Flood Atlanta Housing Market As Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.