Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) (443 Views)

We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
For once let's be truthful if ourselves without any sentiments and state the reasons why we either want Change on Nigeria thru General Muhammadu Buhari or Continuity thru Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Please the reasons should be issue based and no insult of personalities, just positive, progressive and truthful reasons. The mods will move to front page if the conversation gets educative and informative for their are still a large chunk of voters that are still undecided on who to vote for and are contemplating not voting at all but with good issues that will be discussed here, they might reconsider their decision.

Re: Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank you for this opportunity
1. Corruption, ever since when i was little have known that the root to this nations problem is corruption,I know its going to be hard to wipe it all at once but under late yaradua administration he was able to manage the situation well knowing fully well these are the so called people that rallied round him when he was going fighting for the post. obasanjo was able to establish something to tackle this problem, come to think of it, during mr president 6years of office all the effort of the past administration before him on this very issue was made to go in vain.
2. Kidnapping and killings in our so called oil rich states was tactically resolved during late umar yaradua administration showing everyone what it means to have leaders who could rise up to the occasion anytime any day. Insecurity in the niger delta was resolved with the people of the region well treated and compesated that even now if anyone come up with kidnapping then maybe its just a xmas chicken.
3. Youth unemployment, am a graduate willing and able to work but could not get, may be its not the president fault but what is the logistics on ground to tackle the increase in the rate of unemployment.
3. Education. ...tertiary institution strikes, over what.
The fact that I will be voting GMB is based on these simple things,
1. 6 years is enuf
2. The confidence i av in him over the BH menace.
3. the fact that he was no at anytime label with corruption
4. His running mate, they seem to be the perfect combination this country need right now.
I wish them all the best, and I pray God give them the strength and power to run the affairs of this great nation if they eventually succeed in the feb 14 poll.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Joke That Got Me Cracking All Day / A Word From GOD: As I Give Unto Caesar / I Just Wonder..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.