Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question (748 Views)

I Nid D Medical Stdnts/docs. 2 Answer Dis? / Please Answer Dis Question. / I Don Kolo 4 Dis Question,pls Help Me Solve Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Can You Burn Ur School Certificate All
Because Of 80 Billion Naira.. YES\NO...
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by juniormusa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Noooo I wunt
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by ShakurM(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Of course yes.
Then get another cert. undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by joe17: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
juniormusa:
Noooo I wunt
is dat ur final answer?
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
juniormusa:
Noooo I wunt

Are u sure ?
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by juniormusa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
nunamyeong:

Are u sure ?
Nothing is worthy more than your certificate my brother
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by juniormusa(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
joe17:
is dat ur final answer?
Yeah you can have more than that with ur certificate and that money can jst disappear overnight
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
I can, then I will get another one. Moreover, it's not always about your certificate but what you can achieve with your brain after that certificate.
That money is an opportunity to use the knowledge you have acquired and the brain by doing sth great.
You may not even need the paper/certificate after

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by ejikeme(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
haaa......i burn am. burn the school. rebuild am. get free certificate from them. with award of doctorate in the vp's office to be given in two years time.
Re: Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question by queentasties(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes of course, I wil use my brain 2 invest a business...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Becomes First University To Be Verified On Facebook / I Want To Take The TOEFL Test. How Do I Go About It? / Immigration Aptitude Test Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.