Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear (886 Views)

D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Her Toned Abs In Workout Gear / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by satinosdiary: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Posing in his wares for his xby Cristiano Ronaldo Underwear brand, the fit footballer channeled his inner David Beckham, and looked better and I don't know which is sexier, the underwear or the man as Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his incredible physique for his new CR7 by Cristiano Ronaldo Underwear Spring/Summer 2015 collection campaign.
The 29-year-old soccer star was recently reported to have ended his long-term relationship with Russian model Irina Shayk and this shirtless and buff photoshoot may just be his reentry into the dating scene.
Shot by fashion photographer Rankin, Ronaldo says of the underwear collection,

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/cristiano-ronaldo-shows-off-toned-abs.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow.. He's so hot and cute. kiss
Come and dine with me on my bed.
But his kini small sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Superleo:
Wow.. He's so hot and cute. kiss
Come and dine with me on my bed.
But his kini small sad
smh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Vessi:
smh
tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Toned Abs In New Campaign For CR7 Underwear by Missmossy(f): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

So Someone Finally Share A Coke With Ebola? / Tyrese Calls Out Lady Who Goggled His Net Worth Before Hanging Out With Him / Chris Brown Has A Secret 9 Month Old Baby Girl With A Model Named Nia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.