Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Vacancy: Business Development And Research Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Business Development And Research Manager (559 Views)

Environmental Development And Family Health Organization Recruitment (5 Position / Let's Help:- Social Media Assistant, Marketer Research Manager / Vacancy: Business Development Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Business Development And Research Manager by ademutiu: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
ORANGE Insurance Brokers Limited seeks to employ a vibrant professional for the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH MANAGER

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and ultimately convert them into clients.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging company network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client’s organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Client Retention
• Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Management and Research
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the company performance
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best interest
Others
• Other functions that may be assigned to you by the chief executive officer.
Job Requirements

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of BSC / HND in any discipline (First degree in Insurance or related courses will be an added advantage)

EXPERIENCE: Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Insurance Marketing.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: In any related field (a student member or associate of Chartered Insurance Institute will be an added advantage).

Send CV to: orangeinsurancebrokers@y7mail.com, j.ibikunle@oibl-nigeria.com, adetokun.adedayo@lapo-nigeria.org

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 17 February, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / Plz Help Me My Fellow Nl,am Desperately In Nid Of A Job.i Live In Abj. / Hr Consult And E-recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.