Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) (1096 Views)

Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pictures Speak......
More details later..........

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by orobs93(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
It has begun
Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by giwah(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
I really dont see d reason y election should be postponed tho, Inec claims over 70% PVCs v been collected and in 2011 there were over 50% turn out, now that Nigerians r so tired of this government they cant even digest the thoughts of postponment, I dont expect the turn out to be less than 80%. Please lets have this election and get it over with.
#SayNoToThisCluelessGovernment
#SayNoToElectionPostponement
#LetsKickThemOut...we've bought them enough shoes

#FeBuhari14

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by blackCITIZEN(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by olayincar(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
#SayNoToElectionPostponement#

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by tit(f): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
no pvc!
no election!
Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by austinvsb1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
My babe and I already have an agreement that this valentine is for Buhari. Don't ruin Feb 14th for us abeg. It's buhari we love, it's buhari we want.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by alaoeri: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Election must hold on FEBUHARI 14, so Jona should get ready to be on his way to Otuoke & any attempt to scuttle the election Jona will go the Laurent Gbagbo's way.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE IN CHANGE AND VOTE OUT SCAMMERS COME FEBUHARI 14 2015...simple!!!
Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by ozo13(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
tit:
no pvc!
no election!
swt hrt no more excuse.go get ya pvc. How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup .Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC location will appear... Be A Good Citizen, Please Share!
Re: BREAKING: Protest In Abuja Against The Elections Postponement (pictures) by tit(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
ozo13:
swt hrt no more excuse.go get ya pvc. How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup .Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC location will appear... Be A Good Citizen, Please Share!

atop talking nonsense.
why should i go to abuja to get my pvc?
the only way jega can do this election is to bring my pvc to the polling booth on failbuhari the 14th.
Buhari go hear nwiiii.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Pushing And Matching Themselves Because Of Yam In Agege / See How Okorocha Is Campaigning Against Buhari. / BREAKING: Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram Terrorists — DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.