Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. (6342 Views)

The Worst University In Nigeria / The Worst University In Nigeria? Your View / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by luka1981(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2008
this is the only university in africa that keep on producing gratuates who cannot spell thier names correctly.but if there is any other university worst than esut please name them
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by chyk91(m): 3:45am On Dec 31, 2008
na so the school bad.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by Dclique(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2008
hahaha, i thought it was okay.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by IGWEUSA(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2009
luka1981:

this is the only university in africa that keep on producing gratuates who cannot spell their names correctly.but if there is any other university worst than esut please name them

@luka1981
After going through your writing, I'm pretty sure that your university is the worst. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by babeface3: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
hmmmmmm, you are right but too blunt. But I tell you, we all are the casualties of this war, if I may quote JP Clerke. Think of the ranking of the Nigerian universities in Africa not to talk of the world.
But bros wait, you are talking of the graduates not being able to spell their names, im sure you are a graduate. Do you know the number of grammertical errors contained in that your write-up. You used ", that keep" instead ", that keeps", ", worst than" instead of ", worse than". These are unpardonable mistakes in English, so, do not tell me you were writing in a rush.
As a matter of fact, I have never seen a school like ESUT. It may even be the worst in the world. I had to bribe my way through the exams and records to get my transcript containing the academic performance I laboured through the ages with a hard earned money to acquire. Even the helmsman there had his cut of this bribe. I have been searching the net to see ESUT website, may be I dont know the web address, but I have never heard or seen any of the students checking his or her result on line, an innovation even some secondry schools have embraced- far behind time, they are, I must tell you. The student unionism, gone far dead. Do you Know that the police held the school bus in which I was equally going back home from the labourous task of fetching my transcript for lamost 30 mins for no just cause and no student out of almost 50 in the bus was able to utter a word. This cannot happen in some secondry schools, let alone, let me not talk. They dont know any word like aluta.
The former governor tried in relocating the school, though to a jungle, but the plan reminds me of Havard. He, however, spoilt everything by giving the place "Ebe ano city". Where are the indigenes of that location? is this not a privilege for the world to know the name of your town just like Essex or Glasgow. Abeg make I log out, my battery remain just 10%, no electricty, no fuel for gen. Make una pray for Nigeria
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by chukwudi06(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
what are you guys talking about?
So because somebody could not spell his/her name, that why Esut is bad.
Too bad, for Esut still have formidable products.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by juddy16: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2009
@babeface face 3 and igwe USA, your block head could not allow you to understand the point here, secondary luka is italian and not nigerian,both of you lack the comon sense to observe the basic point here. as esut is busy producing quacks, some student are serious displaying their academic ability.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by babeface3: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2009
Is you that fail to appreciate my point. I thing you need some loan to buy more IQ.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by babeface3: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
It is you that fail to appreciate my point. I think you need a loan to buy some IQ.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Tech. Is The Worst University In Africa. by fidinwala(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2015
The op is an idiot .
That you have an encounter with some bad ESUT student does'nt mean all graduate from the school are bad.
I am a proud ESUT graduate yes there is need for improvement just like every other school.

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Siwes Aptitude Test / EKSU Sacked 1000 Lecturers: Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Top Ten World Deadliest Scorpions [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.