Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians (489 Views)

The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians / I Need People Who Are Interested In Doing A Work From Home Jobs / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians by berryhill: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hello Nigerians,
How did you celebrate your sallah and xmas?
Were you among those that refused to travel home to the village beacuse there is no money?Are you really serious about making money online come year 2009?then read along.
As for me i just celebrated my christmas in Ghana,what about you?
Well i am giving you the opportunity of making money working from the comfort of your home.
I just discovered a website that pays you #10,000 for only 3 hours work but the only problem is that you get paid monthly.
I discovered this company on the 27th of september and i joined them and have earned over #300,000 so if you really need to make money this year then this business is for you.
No more Data Entry,Surveys and all the crap similar to it.
All you will do is to work as a virtual assistant and i will show you how you will do that and get paid at the end of the month.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT NEEDED FOR THIS BUSINESS
There is no special requirement except that:
1.One has to work at least 3 hours per day
2.The person must be able to browse
3.My manual
With this tool on hand you must make money online.

Get my package today for just #5,500 today and start making money.

To order call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910.

(1) (Reply)

20 Reports You Need To Succeed Online In 2009! / I Want To Accept Credit Card On My Site. So Im Looking For A Service That Works Here In Naija. Paypa / Buy Your Liberty Reserve At A Low Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.