Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him (58465 Views)

Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin / BEWARE! Just Imagine What Bleaching Cream Has Done To These Ladies / See What Bleaching Did To This Ladies(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by son1109: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Tonto Dike brother
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
He looks better without the bleaching formula and make-down undecided
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nicklaus(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Wait a second ! Which is old and which is new If the new one is the light one. He is cuter bleached. Be honest with urselves ladies you like him as he is bleached, that's why some of you are imagining his DICK. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by 2kris(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Tymax:
He poses like he's gay or something.

Is that eye shadow? angry
exactly what i thought..........is he gay or what?? God i hate gay guys wearing pampers like girl wey her yansh don burst finish
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by sweetbaby22(f): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
He is so GAY

So sad sad
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Peterwizzy: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
nah!!! i bet my 1 million kobo that he's gay! but i don't have a problem with skin toning! but skin bleaching is a turn off!

and some people don't know the difference grin
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by HopeAtHand: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
sinaj:
gay alert...hiz nt evn cute lukin reddish nd disgusting m imagining wah hiz dick nd feet will luk lyk...

You don bad oh..chai.

Imagine him straffing you...just imagine it.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by suzelle: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by teeflames(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Brixcity Dude.. .....i see yu jare
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by onatisi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
10 years from now ,he will regret ever bleaching his skin,by the time he start spending fortunes on skin therapy and yet with little succour or postive effects,he will know he took the bad decision. Every decision taken in life whether good or bad has its repercussions.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by davien(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
kuzee:
the only place he can never bleach is the middle of his black yansh
There's a cream for that too...google it! grin
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by royalprincess(f): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The guy dey use him skin to market him business, but that's none of my business.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Geeweeny(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Not surprised abt d dude,we attended the same secondary school..at least he is doing great
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
This guy is gay!
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Crushing on him ke Hmmmmm.. You sounds funny undecided am only trying to worn him of the damage he's causing himself lipsrsealed Notin attached wink

grin

okay baby. Me am crushing on yougrin can I have your contact?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by yematumba: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner Ray Higdon and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by blaineee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
All diz low finking nigerians. Leave d guy alone did dey write gay on his face dat u re calling him gay. Most of u re even gays scared to come out of the closet.
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by legacyint: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he bleached his diick too grin

Just Imagine oyinbo pepper with a black diick

Coke and fanta tinz grin
LWKMD,ROTF bros u no good,true be say dis guy na clown,micheal jackson de learn for were dis one de.

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
LOL! Funny pictures tho. smiley
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by EmmySparky(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
owolawitola:
He was finer when he was black. I honestly cant find a word to describe what he looks like now. Just... DISGUSTING. He is so gay btw
nice DP u got...I could not help but admire u...
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by jotax(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Odillz:
Dont be surprised that the color of his di!ck is like kulikuli grin lipsrsealed

I shake my padded brea.st to all those altering what the Almighty has made perfect in his wisdom..

Ekwensu dey soak their cane inside ginger water.
Padded breas:t?? Like seriously?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by EmmySparky(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
youngwarlocks:
Gay-Lussac
choi guy ur very correct...gay-lussac law
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by kechywillz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
well looking at dis fake nigga,u'll know that his a gay thug,look at his dressing,looks like women's cloth,shi.iii.it.. Dis fagot is disgusting
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
lol, i wonder why black ppl bleach their skin. Black is beautiful na
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by BeauHomme: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
;DBleached skin,eye shadow...bros,welldone oo.gringrin
And in d 6th pix,is bros showing 'cleavage'?
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by yollychika(f): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Y him come dey rub eye pencil naw undecided
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by wheezyoung(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
shevon:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2099463_pela4_jpegafedda420ac3a762550f722fb5ac738f

It is not in my place to judge, but if he had left it at this, it would have just been regarded as toning. All those levels beyond this is just a no no. But wetin concern me sef, na my skin?
exactly....this completion is better than turning to a full flooded albino
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by wheezyoung(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
His poses....his smile...the way he fvvking holds his phone and glass shows that he's gay...no doubt
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by RomanyChi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he bleached his diick too grin

Just Imagine oyinbo pepper with a black diick

Coke and fanta tinz grin

lmfaoooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by uzo4real(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
He might just even be GAY..... SMH
Re: Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him by Adeyeancah(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tymax:
He poses like he's gay or something.

Is that eye shadow? angry
yeah, that's what yoruba called "Tiroo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.