Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State (1498 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / 66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC / 20 Days To Polls: INEC’s New Rule Sparks Rigging Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by Jalal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
No Final Decision on Polls- INEC to Consult Widely - Council of State

Contrary to earlier reports, there was no final decision, whether the Elections should be postoned or not. Council urged INEC to consult widely with all stakeholders before giving a final decision.

Source: NTA news 9pm

1 Like

Re: No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by Jalal(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why is nta reporting a different news?
Re: No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by peckhamboi: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Does anyone still listen NTA.

They no longer exist in my opinion, if you watch it you will realise Olisa metuh writes all their scripts for them.

1 Like

Re: No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by Jalal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rochas and Mimiko spoke and said the same thing. Isn't Rochas in APC again?

1 Like

Re: No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jalal:
Why is nta reporting a different news?

Because PDP still have hopes of scuttling JEGA plans to hold the election as schedule. But, they'll all be put to shame soon.
Re: No Final Decision On Polls- INEC To Consult Widely - Council Of State by Samunique(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
peckhamboi:
Does anyone still listen NTA.

They no longer exist in my opinion, if you watch it you will realise Olisa metuh writes all their scripts for them.
I fear for this generation of nigerians, they are just heading toward a wrong direction every day.

If i may ask, where else do u expect to hear the authentic outcome of the meeting of this nature ( the Elderstatemen ) if not on "NTA" nigeria's television authority. Don't u realise they are part of the meeting?

Or maybe u are still waiting for ur sharia reporters ( Sahara ) to confirm what the supreme authority in terms of broadcasting Nigeria has told u?

Na wah o!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jega Cannot Resign Or Go On Terminal Leave -falana / GEJ's Final Desperate Push For South West - Thisday / Atiku: This Is What GEJ And I Discussed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.