Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village (1005 Views)

6 Acres Of Land For Sale Can Be Used For Agriculture, Resident Or Commercial.... / Affordable Farm Land (acres) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Another six acres now on sale at Fagbe via Moniya, Ibadan.
Price: 170k/acre.
Grab your own now.
Call/ Whatsapp: 07032179911.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy vals to all my clients and friends. Love you all.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
People are buying farmlands. Join the agric train.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
We have more lands of different sizes. Make that call now.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by dotmoth4life: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2015
please visit www.myagricworld.com for more information

STARTING A FARM BUSINESS
Hello Friends, today I will be talking about the consideration to starting a farm business.
If you are beginner or experience farmer, you want to think about the things you do before you show up.
I will quickly talk briefly on these highlighted points. (Starting Point, Plan, Self Inventory, Resource Inventory, Market)
Starting Point:- everyone start from the starting point, where you are is your starting point, then you work to where you want to get to.
Purpose: - you must have a purpose. Purpose as how?, What do you want to accomplish with the business?, is it for par time work?, is it to generate income for your family? or full time work where you will be able to make a living from it. So you must know the real purpose behind it.
Plan: - in order to achieve your purpose, you need to have a plan. Plan need to be written down. You can make a lot of mistakes. The best way to make mistakes is on paper not with cash from your pocket or someone else investment.
Self-Inventory:- this is where you need to think about what do I know how to do?, what do I like to do, what are my interest, what skills do I have. It may not be only thinking about yourself alone; also, think about the skills of the people that will be working with you, because farming is more than just a persons’ job.
Resource inventory: - you also need to think about the resources that you have. What land do I have?, what water, what animals, what am I starting with?, from that point you will be able to develop a good plan.
Market: - the most important part of the whole thing is the market, because you really need to identify the market before you do any kinds of investment. In fact, marketing is the key to success. You most know your customers, identify the people, are your customers your friends, families, neighbours, market woman, supermarkets etc. you must identify all the people that will buy your product.
Finally, in developing farm business, you must know where you are going, and know how you are going to get there. Thanks
for any question, please visit www.myagricworld.com am there to answer it.. also i will be there to help you write a feasibility study for any intend business
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month. As we enter this new month rainy season, may the showers bring us blessings upon blessings. Amen.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Join the train... agric pays.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Still available.
Re: 6 Acres For Sale In Ibadan Village by bamiwale: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Land At A Cheaper Rate Per Acre For Sale / Catfish And Poultry Farm For 1million Naira / How To Start Organic Fertilizer Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.