Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany (3008 Views)

Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
www.newspunch.org/gov-akpabio-health-condition-worsens-flown-from-uk-to-germany/

Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom State’s
health condition has deteriorated and had been
flown from the United Kingdom to Germany
following his collapse at a function in state few
days ago, newspunch.org has exclusively learnt
again.

Fresh report reaching newspunch.org form some
close allies suggest that the governor’s health
condition has deteriorated and had been flown
from United Kingdom to Germany.

Akpabio’s collapse was attributed to the sudden
endorsement and defection of former governor of
the State, Victor Obong Attah from the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party to the opposition All
Progressives Congress.
l
Attah publicly endorsed the APC candidates in the
State, despite being a BoT member of PDP
Since the governor’s collapse, his close aides,
family members and the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP has been keeping the news from the
reach of the media to avoid any publicity
Gov. Godswill Akpabio’s ailment is a major blow to
the the camp of President Goodluck Jonathan as
the presidential election is just few days away. The
Governor has been missing from the presidential
campaign of the President. He is undoubtedly the
major backbone of the Peoples Democratic Party
Presidential Campaign Organization. His supports
to President Goodluck Jonathan is immeasurable.

Meanwhile, the opposition All Progressives
Congress, APC seems to to be waxing stronger in
Akwa-Ibom State in Akpabio’s absence. The APC is
capitalizing on the governor’s absence and the
public endorsement of the APC candidates by
former governor of the state and the Peoples
Democratic Party Board of Trustees, Victor Obong
Attah few days ago.

With this development, the APC could comfortably
win Akwa-Ibom State for its candidate, Major. Gen
Muhammadu Buhari.
Akpabio’s former Secretary to the State Government, Umana Okon Umana is the APC gubernatorial candidate in Akwa-Ibom State.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
The fear of Buhari....!

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Gbawe: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wish Akpabio quick and full recovery if indeed he is ill. Yet we must ask, in light of all these PDP illnesses and death, desperado PDP how far? Karma is a b*1tch. Wishing Buhari death, when the man has many who love and cherish him, all in the name of politics? Those who wish harm unto others often come to harm themselves. Fayose , oba awon jaguda, take note. Nuff said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by maestroferddi: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pathetic is the word for this asinine hack job hurriedly executed by desperados insistent on living in a fool's paradise.

Can you see how otherwise adults are making a dog's meal of telling a simple lie?

Keep it coming please: your tomfoolery and vacuity are making for a good comic relief.

Victor Attah and Don Etiebet that are, at best, peripheral figures in Akwa Ibom politics of today.

LWKM

2 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
I wish Akpabio quick and full recovery if indeed he is ill. Yet we must ask, in light of all these PDP illnesses and death, desperado PDP how far? Karma is a b*1tch. Wishing Buhari death, when the man has many who love and cherish him, all in the name of politics? Those who wish harm unto others often come to harm themselves. Fayose , oba awon jaguda, take note. Nuff said.

Dr Gbawe,
You are one of the most respected Nairalanders. I just want to enjoin you to desist from emulating the kids on this forum to call our elders name. Even though Fayose deserves the name, it shouldn't have emanated from your silver mouth.

Akpabio is already in Germany hospital, I pray he returns not in Yaradua manner! Say Amen

3 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by WisdomFlakes: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
wishing him a speedy recovery.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Dr Gbawe,
You are one of the most respected Nairalanders. I just want to enjoin you to desist from emulating the kids on this forum to call our elders name. Even though Fayose deserves the name, it shouldn't have emanated from your silver mouth.

Akpabio is already in Germany hospital, I pray he returns not in Yaradua manner! Say Amen

My Brother, I hear you loud and clear. Yet Fayose invited the insult upon himself. He lost the right to be respected by even a well-raised child. Perhaps certain behaviour is expected of me. Fayose is just such a f*****g I***t. I hate how he virtually wakes up every day to wish Buhari death and discriminate against the General because of his age. It is a no-no in our culture. How can anyone find it easy to accord Fayose any 'elder' respect when he does not respect his elders? Overall I get your point and thank you for the caution. If you get into the mud with a Pig then you will be seen as a Pig also.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

My Brother, I hear you loud and clear. Yet Fayose invited the insult upon himself. He lost the right to be respected by even a well-raised child. Perhaps certain behaviour is expected of me. Fayose is just such a f*****g I***t. I hate how he virtually wakes up every day to wish Buhari death and discriminate against the General because of his age. It is a no-no in our culture. How can anyone find it easy to accord Fayose any 'elder' respect when he does not respect his elders? Overall I get your point and thank you for the caution. If you get into the mud with a Pig then you will be seen as a Pig also.

I understand the whole scenario! But nevertheless, you should understand What I mean...! God bless

5 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by RockMaxi: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eventhough I detest their corrupt practices but not when their lives is as stake. I wish him what he has been wishing the masses throughout his tenure as governor of Akwa-Ibom. wink

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fayose broke a yoruba norm.... a'nja ko da bi ka'ku

Hopefully and prayerfully, Akpabio will not pay for Fayose's sin.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

Amennnnnn
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by wordcat(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Non of my Business.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by eaglechild: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

[s]Hopefully and prayerfully, Akpabio will not pay for Fayose's sin.[/s]

What has Fayose's sin got to do with Akpabio.

Are you that desperate to create a link.

They are two different people, just like saying Buhari should not pay for Abacha's sin. sad
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why should Akpabio, just a mere political colleague pay for another man's sins when they're not related by blood? Are you wishing death on Akpabio ni egbon mi?
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lies from d pit of hell!
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Flets: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
No be punch again?..... APC Lie Media
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by EdCure: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wish him what he wished Buhari.

If he tarries, he will receive news of Buhari's victory on his sick bed.

He can decide to remain on exile to enjoy his loot till we bundle him in a home-bound crate to give account of his "uncommon" looting.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by nigerianvenom(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Faky faky news from umana n sons plc

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by JackBaueress(f): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Seriously,was Akpabio truly flown abroad for medical treatment?
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Plutonium(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
He is already suffering from loosing depression.
His akpabio clan brother are already shipping their money offshore, ready to run.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
9jacrip:

Why should Akpabio, just a mere political colleague pay for another man's sins when they're not related by blood? Are you wishing death on Akpabio ni egbon mi?

Never! Never!! Read again....I actually wished him good recovery if the news is indeed true.

I will never be that mean to a human being knowing fully well that the death of anyone diminishes the human race.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by bakila: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Seriously,was Akpabio truly flown abroad for medical treatment?
The man has not come out to show otherwise. I wish him safe recovery, when he recovers he should rest and return after the Governorship Elections.
Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Sirniyeh(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
If this news about him is not true, the governor or his spoke person should have come out to denounce the speculation to be baseless. But seems their silence proves the rumour right

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany by Brutef0rce1o1: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Pathetic is the word for this asinine hack job hurriedly executed by desperados insistent on living in a fool's paradise.

Can you see how otherwise adults are making a dog's meal of telling a simple lie?

Keep it coming please: your tomfoolery and vacuity are making for a good comic relief.

Victor Attah and Don Etiebet that are, at best, peripheral figures in Akwa Ibom politics of today.

LWKM

[/s]

Stop crying.

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. / Result Of Bola Tinubu's Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja; ADD Yours / Breking News: Bomb Blast Hit Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.