Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (40998 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Orikinla(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Gbawe:

This is what we are saying about GEJ/PDP fans. I.e they are totally immoral and warped as the President and Party they support. There are certain situations where, for decent folks, one is left with no choice but to speak in defence of what is right and best regardless of private ethnic/religious/political affiliation. At worst, you say nothing rather than talk insensitively to defend what must never be defended by any sane and upright person.

It is only GEJ/PDP supporters who seem unable to ever be principled enough to put Nigeria first. Do they even know the implication of this for Nigeria? DO some appreciate that the ruination of our army and armed forces by partisan politics is something that is very dangerous for us all ? Is it not the corruption GEJ introduced in the army that aided the embezzlement of $18 billion disbursed over three years to fight Boko Haram? Can that deliberate action of corrupting and weakening the Nigerian army not be blamed directly for the death of thousands of Nigerians?

[size=28pt]They are as evil and greedy as their paymasters. Nigeria will be better and safer without such wicked people.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Gbawe: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Ttalk:
In the last ten years when i have been active in politics both at state and national level, i have never come across this type of revelation. In fact i was dazed to hear political mentors and Nigerian leaders making these pathetic revelation. I was indeed moved to tears to see how low Nigeria has gone in promoting immorality with impunity. If indeed there is no change in the leadership of this country come 2015, i'll give up hope that this generation can no longer be saved during our lifetime.

Have we returned to slavery? How come Nigerians have become so docile to the extent that these corrupt leaders continue to manipulate our destiny and care less of our existence.

I indeed regretted today that Nigeria got independent when we did.

Would British have manipulated and ruined this country the way our brothers in Leadership are currently doing?.

Bro, just look at how bad, absolutely worthless and ineffective the Nigerian Army is today,when it used to be a respected force in Africa, to note the direct correlation between the monumental misrule of GEJ and the destruction of every sector and/or institution in Nigeria. Today, as never seen before, we have a spokesperson of the DSS who comes out to speak openly in support of the PDP while accusing the APC of all sorts without tendering any proof whatsoever !!!The Navy is now forced to the 'boy boy' of Tompolo while Asari-Dokubo issues war threats against a whole sovereign nation daily as if we have no government in place at all. It really is sad what GEJ has done to Nigeria.

The world is even shocked and totally disgusted at the gross misrule totally destroying Nigeria. Look at Obama who should adhere to diplomatic decorum abandoning that notion by adding his voice to the clamour to get GEJ out with his statement, a few weeks before our elections, that "Jonathan runs an "ineffective government" ? I expect more shocking revelations soon as many others begin to realise the game is up for the PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dre11(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
tess1:
This now gives us an insight into what happened to GMB's certificate with the military.

You just take the word out of my mouth

The military have being politicize by the government
If they can use them to rob the Ekiti people of their right for good governance.... Then what stops them from hiding a certificate or result of a candidate...

All this I will allow for level playing ground and free and fair election is all ruse and lies

We need change
We need to kick out this government back to Otuoke
This government is a sinking ship that can't be redeem
#ihavedecided

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Bibol(f): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
This is just sad. Listen to the way they were all talking like it's not democracy

6 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
kay29000:
If this is true, and can be proven to the whole world as true, Jonathan needs to resign ASAP!!!

Of cos it is true.
When fayose or Obanikoro talks I know their voice and this is positive.
These crooks including their master in Abuja must go to jail.

4 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dvee2: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
To be honest I know politicians rig. I am not surprised if INEC, PDP. Apc, or nigerian police help to rig
But to think the nigerian army is involved, even up to the rank of a brigadier general,? Wow! Wow! Wow! Someone please help me here, I am speechless, oh my

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by chuzor73(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Y r nigerians so gullible first they said PDP bribed ekiti citizens wit rice now they claimed the army was used did d solders vote or d people we should all wake up apc was beaten fair and square. How many solders did pdp use 2 rig. In ekiti the people spoke. These report na liesss apc will never accept it was beaten hands down by pdp

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
hero31x:
If no video evidence, then it's no evidence! APC always sponsoring SAHARA REPORTERS

really, are you an eidiot?

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
emmabowin:
The Ekiti election was clearly won by the PDP and Fayose nor the Pdp need not rig the election. It was clear as daylight that the people of Ekiti wanted Fayose.this of course, is an APC gimmick

yea I dnt no abt obanikoro but I no d people of ekiti desperately seemed for changed just as Nigerians are now , fayemi of APC was not paying teachers their salary n that's d profession with d highest population in ekt so they voted in a change even though we all know fayose is a thug so it wasn't rigged.

m no supporter of PDP anyway
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by olaide721(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
i pledge to Nigeria my country. to remove
jonathan and sambo, to be gentle, loyal on
election, to vote Buhari with all my strength, to
protect my pvc and uphold no violence and
trouble, so help me God!

SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Tdro(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
This is a fabricated lie...we Ekiti pple voted Fayemi out.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by wonlasewonimi: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
There are so many dumb posters on this thread. You heard a loud and clear voice of the parties involved, you still insisted APC are liars. How stuupid can one be?

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by emiye(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Damning evidence, Obanikoro clearly said he was on an assignment by the President.

No wonder, the army removed Buhari's credentials from his file, but foolishly left the records.

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dre11(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Gbawe:

This is what we are saying about GEJ/PDP fans. I.e they are totally immoral and warped as the President and Party they support. There are certain situations where, for decent folks, one is left with no choice but to speak in defence of what is right and best regardless of private ethnic/religious/political affiliation. At worst, you say nothing rather than talk insensitively to defend what must never be defended by any sane and upright person.

It is only GEJ/PDP supporters who seem unable to ever be principled enough to put Nigeria first. Do they even know the implication of this for Nigeria? DO some appreciate that the ruination of our army and armed forces by partisan politics is something that is very dangerous for us all ? Is it not the corruption GEJ introduced in the army that aided the embezzlement of $18 billion disbursed over three years to fight Boko Haram? Can that deliberate action of corrupting and weakening the Nigerian army not be blamed directly for the death of thousands of Nigerians?

Well said bro

Sometimes common sense is not common with some humans with the way they speak and put their thought on this forum

Something glaring and for you to call a spade a spade...... They will start making some senseless excuses for it not to be called a spade

5 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
There are so many dumb posters on this thread. You heard a loud and clear voice of the parties involved, you still insisted APC are liars. How stuupid can one be?

Honestly, it defiles logical reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dre11(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2015
Tdro:
This is a fabricated lie...we Ekiti pple voted Fayemi out.

Am sure you have ears and can't hear and have eyes and can't see with all evidence out to support that something went wrong along the line before the election

Tell me which part of the recording was a lie

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Jackeeh(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2015
I'm faced with two great evils : APC and PDP. God please can there be a third option? Can u just bypass these two and pick a leader for this country from where we least expected? You are the God of impossibilities. Please Father get involved in the affairs of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
It doesn't matter whether Fayose won the elections or not. The question should be why such a meeting was held in the first place?

This is a very sad day for Nigeria. It just shows how bad our country has become, where do we begin cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by angelsing(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2015
babestella:

I can see you are believing lies. Have you asked why APC won Osun elections? Despite the military men deployed to the state, APC still won. Why didn't PDP rig the election. Please don't insult whatever school you graduated from by voting a man who have hidden his real statement of result from NIGERIA, or a general who is presenting a statement of result bearing a different name and cannot and have not owned up to NIGERIANS to say the result belongs to him. Posterity will not forgive any graduate who votes for this illegality called GMB.

If you can't vote for GEJ there are other presidential candidates you can vote for but certainly not GMB he is a deceptive result forger and supporter of impunity and oppressor of legal justice system.
have u listened to the recording?...I can hear clearly fayose and koro's voice

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by jaybee3(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2015
igeolink:
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
No shaking....
Lucifer himself does have supporters so nothing do you....

Na just your unborn kids i pity

6 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by globalresource: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2015
God is great
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by ptolemy247(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
ABDamola:

Our army has bin politicised!!!
So when we had military dictators, the military wasn't politicised, eh?

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by OLADD: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
angelsing:
I respect u as a person considering your support for GEJ but as a patriotic nigeria what u shud be concern about is how true is the recording?..Is there any atom of truth in it or it is fabricated?..What I expected u to say is to wait and see if it was fabricated before commenting but to try and defend it or ask why it was not submitted at the tribunal just showed u cud careless to even want to find if truly that recording was true or not...Pls let's put Nigeria first before any tribal or political affiliation

Point of correction, my support for the president is not borne out of sheer sentiment but absolute patrotisim and love for my dear nation, Nigeria. The president just like any other world leaders has his shortcomings but in all fairness, he remains the best in the anals of our political history and should be supported to steer the ship of this nation to safer shore. With that established, let's now dissect the rationale for unearthing a socalled recording when the Tribunal had made its pronouncement. Whether the content of that recording is damning or not, the brains behind it ought to have tendered it as an admissible evidence at the tribunal instead of crying after a spilled milk. In other words, rather than trumping up satanic allegation of photochromic ballot paper rigging, APC or those who are armed with this recording ought to have tabled it in the law court. That is the bedrock of my earlier post.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Jackeeh(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

And that omisore sef. Talking like half of his tongue was cut off. Mtchwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by globalresource: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

No shaking....
Lucifer himself does have supporters so nothing do you....

Na just your unborn kids i pity

Na soo. You are very right. The guy is Such a blind and clueless follower like his master
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Change2015:

It is my prayer that Fayose will become the first public officer to be impeached twice, and hopefully before this year runs out. His offences are legion, and soon his protector in chief, will be gone. Passing a state budget with only six state legislators sitting? Slapping a federal judge. Giving the states hotel chain to his brother to 'manage' and including a financial grant. Ekiti people, wake up!

#change
#GMB
#APC
[size=28pt]
When I warned Nigerians on Nairaland not to vote for GEJ in 2011, the fools and zombies supporting him here attacked me, condemned me and ridiculed me. But today, the president has been stripped naked on the street and the internet and it too late to cry for the over 15, 000 innocent Nigerians killed by the Boko Haram, 1.5 million displaced Nigerians in the war-torn north east and middle belts, hundreds of the missing Chibok school girls, 18 applicants who died during the NIS recruitment interviews and misappropriated N500, 000, 000 collected from the 500, 000 applicants who paid N1, 000 each, more than 40 million jobless Nigerian youths, etc. He is the first 419 President of Nigeria. [/size]

7 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by uniziktimes: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
a very doctored Audio. nonsense.
ekiti, lagos, osun was done with military men.
Because Fayose attacked Buhari thats why APC wants to pull up this shit?
Anything from Sahara Reporters has always been falsehood so we are not surprised an inch.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by clevvermind(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Ttalk:

Are you okay, cant you hear clearly the voice of Ayo Fayose even if you dont recognise the voice of other people

Dont defend what is indefensible
my friend shut up. Stop behaving like a cave man. This is 21st century, anything can be manipulated.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by kay29000(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Demdem:

Of cos it is true.
When fayose or Obanikoro talks I know their voice and this is positive.
These crooks including their master in Abuja must go to jail.

I am trying to download the audio, but it keeps taking me to a blank page. I guess it's my phone.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by tbaba1234: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
chuzor73:
Y r nigerians so gullible first they said PDP bribed ekiti citizens wit rice now they claimed the army was used did d solders vote or d people we should all wake up apc was beaten fair and square. How many solders did pdp use 2 rig. In ekiti the people spoke. These report na liesss apc will never accept it was beaten hands down by pdp

Did you listen to the audio?? I can pick out Obanikoro's voice clearly. That is incriminating evidence.

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by kay29000(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
philips70:

It will be there in minutes. They can't afford not to. For me this is a decider and the worst scandal of the century. With this all TANoids in Nairaland should resign or repent.

Exactly! And the president should also resign. This is a DEATH-BLOW.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by globalresource: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2015
uniziktimes:
a very doctored Audio. nonsense.
ekiti, lagos, osun was done with military men.
Because Fayose attacked Buhari thats why APC wants to pull up this shit?
Anything from Sahara Reporters has always been falsehood so we are not surprised an inch.

Did you read through at all. That the audio has undergone forensic scrutiny and found to be authentic. Wait there the whole world can't be fooled. Only time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.