Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS (1382 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
I came across this info online, I asked a few travel agents and they said it's true.

UAE VISA AGE RESTRICTION FOR NIGERIAN
NATIONALS
FEBRUARY 4, 2015
Please be informed that the UAE immigrations has
placed an age restriction on the below nationals:
For Nigerians, please note the following:
1. Single Ladies / Men travelling alone should be 40
years old and above.
2. Married women travelling with children should be
above 40 years old.
3. Ladies / Men who are less than 40 years old will
be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who
is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.
4. All visa applications are subject to approval. Once
applied, full charges are applicable.
5. In order to clear a file from the system, a
cancellation charge of AED 110will be applicable
should a request be rejected by the immigration
department.
6. For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians
and Tunisians nationality, minimum age requirement
is 40 to apply the visa.
7. For the rest of the nationalities, minimum age
requirement to apply the visa is 21 years old for men
and 23 years old for women.

Nigerians!!is this the way forward? we've taken our dirty habits beyond the Nigerian borders. I've travelled to a few places and I've noticed the way Lagos boys behave outside, I've noticed a few igbo girls and so many Edo girls. make ona try well well oh!keep on 4king your lives up beyond the borders.

by the way, this year will make me 73! I was buhari's class mate. he didn't do well right from our school days. The good leadership attitude of GOODLUCK E.J has made him a leader right from his school days to present.

1 Like

Re: UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS by tdayof(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS by delishpot: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
E nor affect me!
Re: UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS by tziz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Keep it straight!
Wat do u intend to create a discussion on? The visa restrictions in UAE or politics in nigeria? undecided
I see no connection..
Re: UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS by justwise(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015

(1)

6 Clever Ways To Personalize Your Luggage / Description Of Ojota To LASU / Kuwait Visa And Working Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.