Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Brought About Boko-haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Brought About Boko-haram? (1096 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
I wish to ask this very question that GEJ has been accussed of not been able to tackle..
(1) Who brought Boko haram to nigeria?
(2) We shout everyday for GEJ to do sometin abt BH,remember if they send yur father,broda,uncle to Sambisa forest,what will be yur reaction?
(3) Who equip this pple BH?
(4) If we cry evryday that youth are not given the chance to lead,what can a 70+ old man has to offer?
(5) Did OBJ and his then CBN governor performed beta,that they talk everyday like SAINTS? Atleast Nigeria for belike europe b4 them start ranting abt GEJ

4 Likes

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Brightology2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op u shld kn who brought boko na.d late oh sori i mean d general dat always lose election.Buhari a.k.a Buhari.abi i lie? Quote me na ur headache
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
I DON'T TRUST NAMADI SAMBO.....
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Acidosis(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
smiley

1 Share

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Op u shld kn who brought boko na.d late oh sori i mean d general dat always lose election.Buhari a.k.a Buhari.abi i lie? Quote me na ur headache
Stop thinking with your anus,Where is your common sense??I thought your clueless namadi sambo said the same buhari is trying to Christianize nigeria??infact namadi sambo should be the number one suspect...
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
I think a native doctor is in d best position to answer this, b4 I go dey talk truth naa mention one recycled general name dem come bomb my house

1 Like

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by duality(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP,

-why were people killed after the 2011 election?
-Why was police HQ bombed
- Why was UN building bombed
-why was the xMAS day bombing at Madala done
_ Why were churches being bombed every sunday
- why was the killing at Deeper life church done
- why were the pastors beheaded in Bornu state
_ why did the Orange seller detonate a bomb at sabongari
_Remember the Kano Luxry Bus bombing
- what about that of jos
_ even the chibok girls and much later

Kano mosque bombing

ETC

Answer: The quest for power and hatred.
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by xpac01(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I only regret the mb i wasted opening this kunu thread.
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by phrancys001(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
We Nigerians easily forget,the useless contraption called Nigeria police force was the genesis of bokoo haram terror,remember the extra judicial killing of their leader yusuf mohamed,then they where non combative in nature.
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2015
I wish to ask this very question that GEJ has been accussed of not been able to tackle..
(1) Who brought Boko haram to nigeria?
(2) We shout everyday for GEJ to do sometin abt BH,remember if they send yur father,broda,uncle to Sambisa forest,what will be yur reaction?
(3) Who equip this pple BH?
(4) If we cry evryday that youth are not given the chance to lead,what can a 70+ old man has to offer?

Its amazing how fast Nigerians tends to forget things. Maiduguri is my home town and the answer to your question regarding Boko Haram is one which people in Maiduguri know too well.

Boko Haram started as a religion-political thugs of Ali Modu Sheriff and his political associates while he was Governor of Borno state. Ali Modu Sheriff was their major financier, he nurtured them untill they became too powerful even for him. I wont go into details of their first uprising in Maiduguri during the time of Yar' adua, and how they were massacred in their thousands by Soldiers. Their leader Mohammed Yusuf, was captured at the time of the uprising and was to be flown to Abuja for Questioning by the federal government. At capture, he was already spilling beans to SSS on who his sponsors were, and promised to reveal more, and also he promised to end whatever beef his group had with the government.

Unfortunately, at the night of Mohammed Yusuf capture, Ali Modu Sheriff personally went to were he was being held ( Police headquarter) and ordered the police to shoot him dead, and kill him they did. Ali Modu Sheriff collected the BH's leader's laptops from the police, and ordered them to be burnt, that the police did too. By so doing, Ali Modu Sheriff did erased any major evidence that would link him to the group.

It was the murder of Mohammed Yusuf in police custody that galvanated the group into becoming the monster they are today. As a price for ending their "struggle", they demanded apology from the govt of Ali Modu Sheriff for the murder of their leader while in custody. When that wasn't forthcoming, they went underground and started killing police and soldiers via a hit-and-run tactics. By the time the apology came, it was too late; the group had already broken into factions led by hotter heads....Well the rest is history, and we know who Ali Modu Sherriff is today, GEJ's right-hand man. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ op I bet the answer you got is not one which you were expecting.

1 Like

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
xpac01:
I only regret the mb i wasted opening this kunu thread.

I invite u? Shame on yu to dey complain abt MB undecided
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by xpac01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
linusbnn:

I invite u? Shame on yu to dey complain abt MB undecided
Next time on the title you put (sensible people keep off)
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
xpac01:

Next time on the title you put (sensible people keep off)

Ok Sir, na mistake....Solomon grin
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maple:

Its amazing how fast Nigerians tends to forget things. Maiduguri is my home town and the answer to your question regarding Boko Haram is one which people in Maiduguri know too well.

Boko Haram started as a religion-political thugs of Ali Modu Sheriff and his political associates while he was Governor of Borno state. Ali Modu Sheriff was their major financier, he nurtured them untill they became too powerful even for him. I wont go into details of their first uprising in Maiduguri during the time of Yar' adua, and how they were massacred in their thousands by Soldiers. Their leader Mohammed Yusuf, was captured at the time of the uprising and was to be flown to Abuja for Questioning by the federal government. At capture, he was already spilling beans to SSS on who his sponsors were, and promised to reveal more, and also he promised to end whatever beef his group had with the government.

Unfortunately, at the night of Mohammed Yusuf capture, Ali Modu Sheriff personally went to were he was being held ( Police headquarter) and ordered the police to shoot him dead, and kill him they did. Ali Modu Sheriff collected the BH's leader's laptops from the police, and ordered them to be burnt, that the police did too. By so doing, Ali Modu Sheriff did erased any major evidence that would link him to the group.

It was the murder of Mohammed Yusuf in police custody that galvanated the group into becoming the monster they are today. As a price for ending their "struggle", they demanded apology from the govt of Ali Modu Sheriff for the murder of their leader while in custody. When that wasn't forthcoming, they went underground and started killing police and soldiers via a hit-and-run tactics. By the time the apology came, it was too late; the group had already broken into factions led by hotter heads....Well the rest is history, and we know who Ali Modu Sherriff is today, GEJ's right-hand man. SMH

Thank you bro,what you said now is not far from what my classmate who latter schooled in UNIMAD told me..I am only trying to bring out a point here that BH was brought into this country by the northerners, so pple shud stop blaming GEJ because these northerners know to do to end this trouble but they would not help
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
wakacome:
Stop thinking with your anus,Where is your common sense??I thought your clueless namadi sambo said the same buhari is trying to Christianize nigeria??infact namadi sambo should be the number one suspect...

If you have common sense,you would know one can't breath with his anus.....Maybe in yur village anyway
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Descartes: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Religion of "peace".

1 Like

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by xpac01(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2015
linusbnn:

Ok Sir, na mistake....Solomon grin
Lol. You're welcome my boy.
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by linusbnn(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
xpac01:

Lol. You're welcome my boy.

Wheelbarrow jam you there cheesy
Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by xpac01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
linusbnn:

Wheelbarrow jam you there cheesy
hahahahaha. . .

1 Like

Re: What Brought About Boko-haram? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
linusbnn:

Thank you bro,what you said now is not far from what my classmate who latter schooled in UNIMAD told me..I am only trying to bring out a point here that BH was brought into this country by the northerners, so pple shud stop blaming GEJ because these northerners know to do to end this trouble but they would not help

Should one even assume what you said to be true, which in fact is not, you cant exonerate a father who was playing "siddon look" when his children are burning parts of his house down. What do you say of a president thats in bed with a reknowned BH pioneer ALi Modu Sheriff. In a sane country, he should've been in jail.

If anything GEj has only proven to those who think he's a supporter of BH right, and how can you blame them?
The dilly dally Gej does with Ali modu sherriff and people of questionable character, proves that GEJ lacks the moral capacity to be a good leader.Period!

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Has Lost It / Northern Youths Back PDP On Buhari’s Health, Says Tinubu,obasanjo Against Region / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.