Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,907 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Panic In Wuse Market As Some Soldiers Invade The Premises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Panic In Wuse Market As Some Soldiers Invade The Premises (475 Views)

EFCC Explains Why It Visited The Premises Of The Sun Newspaper / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) / Popular Wuse Market Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Wuse Market As Some Soldiers Invade The Premises by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't know what is happening to our nigerian soldiers. Just because of they are in uniform that does not give them right to do anything.

Just about four or five p.m today in wuse market some soldiered invaded the market premises where business activities are going on and harassed one young man who was just passing by just because of he had body contact with one of the soldier boy they alll started beating the boy and said the boy was claiming right

And that is not all.they even went to one shop and scattered the whole place claiming that the owner of the shop fought whit one of them.they even still went ahead to harass people in the name of anger.
Y
This is what on of the person who was harassed has to say.....

My name is pisses I am and engineer who specialize on phone repair. As at that time I was in my shop and I head people shouting and running so I decided to come out and see what was happening only for me to be held by one small boy that even if they give that boy axe and give me nothing I will still waist him. The boy just grabbed me in my dada and said he loves the hair and ontop of it he was nodding and slapping me that made the street boys in wuse very angry and started breaking and stoning bottles at the soldiers .

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Holds Orientation For Her First Year Stud / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria (latest Edition) / BREAKING News:nigeria Military Invades Sambisa Kill Several Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.