Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Have Heard About Graphcard? Men It's Cool! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have Heard About Graphcard? Men It's Cool! (566 Views)

Buy/exchange/sell Libertyreserve,alertpay,paypal Pecunix,graphcard With Naira / How To Make Money Through Graphcard / Looking for GraphCard Reseller in Nigeria..Compare rates @ [ Solidcards.com ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Heard About Graphcard? Men It's Cool! by dizzy04: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2008
do you need to make online transactions but you are frustrated because u don't have credit or debit card. the solution is here.

all u need is a graphcard!!! it is a new innovation(available in nigeria) that allow u to make online transaction with ease. and u can pay into ur
graph card account from many nigerian banks. for more information, check out www.graphcard.com/?rid=49812
Re: Have Heard About Graphcard? Men It's Cool! by OrderBay(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

Check out www.orderbay.com. It's even cooler smiley

We offer a wider range of services:

Sourcing Services: we help customers to purchase items from North American stores e.g. electronics, books, clothing, laptops, etc.

Payment Services: we help customers to make payments to North American merchants and merchants from other countries e.g. payments for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, professional memberships, payments to PayPal accounts, etc.

Debit Card Services: we help customers to purchase prepaid non-reloadale debit cards that can be used for making on-line payments.

The OrderBay Team
Re: Have Heard About Graphcard? Men It's Cool! by chuxy12(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2009
@dizzy04
graphcard is filled with a bunch of incompetent and unreliable people . i funded my account with and till now i am yet to get my internet card
secondly, all the online purchases i made with didnt sail thru.
thirdly they will not allow you to withdraw ur money.
in short they socks

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Serious Marketer, You Can Make 2009 Your Year / Buy Ago / I Need To Verify My Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.