Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! (704 Views)

Ladies, When You Call Your Boyfriend "Baby" / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2015
There are many was to know if your boyfriend or fiance love you. But here is the most effective way.

Make sure he is very hungry, then present him with this 'palatable' and 'delectable' meal.
After that, watch his reaction.

If he laugh, then he's the best for you. If he smile, he may be the chosen one. But if he frown, it means there is a huge coma in your relationship.

And what's the delecacy we are talking about?

Check it out.

Re: One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! by pinkycute(f): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Ur delectable looks disgusting and not attractive aswel undecided what meal is that

Ooh gosh tongue

grin
Re: One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Ur delectable looks disgusting and not attractive aswel undecided what meal is that

Ooh gosh tongue

grin

it is called "shey my boyfriend love me" mealgrin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dating Them? / Who U Think Say Na Im Mumu Pass / Chei! There Is God OOO,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.