Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

APC Adverts On Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Adverts On Channels (1551 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Adverts On Channels by agabaI23(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2015
I am wondering how much APC would have spend on Adverts.

The number of adverts during the news at ten were so many that i wondered if they were given for free. Each bout contained at least three different scenes show in each bout.
All of them negative campaigns against GEJ.

And they say the are campaigning on issues. If I hear again!

Where is the money for countless prime time TV advert coming from?
Re: APC Adverts On Channels by killuminati(m): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Frustrated T-ANdroid cockroach! Go and hug a speeding brt bus. RIP in advance.

24 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by olapluto(m): 12:46am On Feb 06, 2015
How many PDP adverts on same TV station? or worst still, on NTA or Radio Nigeria? Force feeding Nigerians lies and ridicule is worse than a promise of change.

9 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by Aderinto5: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2015
You are quick to condemn APC ad! PDP used AIT, NTA and Silverbird to sponsor campaign of hate against GMB. APC had been issue based all along. I support matching propaganda with propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by bamidele029: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2015
olapluto:
How many PDP adverts on same TV station? or worst still, on NTA or Radio Nigeria? Force feeding Nigerians lies and ridicule is worse than a promise of change.

Not to forget the daft PDP adverts in newspapers everyday, do you know how much newspapers charge for each page And the propaganda documentaries by PDP? You think they are aired for free undecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by braine(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Well, the PDP started it. So, I guess they deserve the bashing. Two can play the game. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by Freelancer00(m): 3:22am On Feb 06, 2015
He obviously doesn't see anything wrong in PDP adverts. By their posts, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by agabaI23(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Aderinto5:
You are quick to condemn APC ad! PDP used AIT, NTA and Silverbird to sponsor campaign of hate against GMB. APC had been issue based all along. I support matching propaganda with propaganda.
Did you say issue?
Re: APC Adverts On Channels by Safari29: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
No one would watch those cartoons campaign advert of apc and still have any iota of faith in pdp. APC murdered them. I pity gej tho. He is so gone without election self

2 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by gen2briz(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
E don dey pain them.....
Why can't you ask AIT And SLIVERBIRD how much dem collect from PDP to televise the campaign against general.

I know say when APC ready na murder e go be for PDP.

Make i dey prepare for General March 4 Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by ionsman: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
We know you are frustrated. As long as there is life, there is hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by ichidodo: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
The average voter don't have time watching Channels ten o clock news when AIT has just aired hers on primetime with copious airplay and adverts of GEJ's transformation just before Superstory.....By ten most serious folks must have gone to bed.
Re: APC Adverts On Channels by MrIncrediible(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Safari29:
No one would watch those cartoons campaign advert of apc and still have any iota of faith in pdp. APC murdered them. I pity gej tho. He is so gone without election self
Those APC adverts are just too intelligent grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Adverts On Channels by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Why is the op frustrated nah? E dey pain you?

grin grin grin
Re: APC Adverts On Channels by ellechrystal(f): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
That's nigeria for u, during campaigns u will c how much polithieves ve, yet this party will b calling the other corrupt.
Wen many nigerians r hungry, the real campaign would ve been going to villages n helping some ppl. Build schools n hospitals..
Provide social amenities. Because these guys ve spent billions, chai.
Re: APC Adverts On Channels by najoke: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
The average voter don't have time watching Channels ten o clock news when AIT has just aired hers on primetime with copious airplay and adverts of GEJ's transformation just before Superstory.....By ten most serious folks must have gone to bed.
[/s]
Trash....we know u still live with ur parent and we also understand they put off the Tv and force you to bed at 8:15pm

(1) (Reply)

24 Weird Albert Einstein Facts And Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind / Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport / Pinshure Of Jonathan When He Was A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.