Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Finally GEJ Gets Serious - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally GEJ Gets Serious (34945 Views)

Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Finally! GEJ Meets Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by igbeke: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
realmindz:

jonathan has lost his respect long before now...other african countries mock us for our president,... even the first lady has been a source of ridicule to the nation.
talking frm my experiences with non nigerians....they simply dont respect us for our president and the first lady
Yes, because some Nigerians like you failed to accord him the respect. You took his gentility for granted, hence you don't expect foreigners to do otherwise.
Mark my words: Nigerians are going to regret all the humiliations few of us selfishly brought upon the person of GEJ.
Come 2019, he will vacate the seat. I will then see whether the next President will condone this rubbish.
Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by Descartes: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
realmindz:

jonathan has lost his respect long before now...other african countries mock us for our president,... even the first lady has been a source of ridicule to the nation.
talking frm my experiences with non nigerians....they simply dont respect us for our president and the first lady
It is either you lack manners or you have nothing to offer the foreigners you have met.

2 Likes

Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by dharyour93(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
melvinjames:

Its lalastica guy, he has been pushing APC propaganda to front page for over a week now. Desperation time.

I'm not concerned about the political aspect of it because I'm an APCist but I feel it doesn't make sense.

1) the title is deceitful
2) it's not funny

What I see about the video is that it is created and uploaded by a bunch of YouTube View seekers. So they decided to use a deceitful title To deceive people and waste our data.

On the other hand, the moderator didn't view the video or perhaps he/she is In tune with the content of the video so it was sent to frontpage.

that shit should be in the comedy or "not so funny" section not Politics Section.
Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by realmindz: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
igbeke:

Yes, because some Nigerians like you failed to accord him the respect. You took his gentility for granted, hence you don't expect foreigners to do otherwise.
Mark my words: Nigerians are going to regret all the humiliations few of us selfishly brought upon the person of GEJ.
Come 2019, he will vacate the seat. I will then see whether the next President will condone this rubbish.
believe me, wen relating with non-nigerians, I try my best defending my country and making nigeria as presentable as possible. sometimes we go into everlasting arguments bt deep within me, I knw some of the things they say are facts.

letz be fair and truthful, discarding all sentiments, jonathan's government has not reached a pass mark. it has failed us. marketing a bad product is not easy

1 Like

Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by realmindz: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Descartes:
It is either you lack manners or you have nothing to offer the foreigners you have met.

now that u ve caught my attention, u are highly ignored sir.

someone preaching manners wont talk dis way.

1 Like

Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
naturally:

Nigerians can do this to whoever is on that seat

I doubt that very much, Nigerians are usually a scared bunch until they're pushed to the wall... Nigerians always look for one person to speak out first before they chorus along with that person... Nigerians fear dictators... whether in uniform or in babariga... how many people still talk about the town of ODI?
Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by george23: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
#thecupisours ....hilarious!!! Was quite a bore until that line...LOL really hard
Re: Finally GEJ Gets Serious by souljaboi51(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2015
lmao..that aboki police tho grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.