Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. (921 Views)

Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / Jonathan ‘ll Deploy Soldiers For Elections – Fayose / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. by aresa: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. by iamwrong(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol.. That partially explains the intimidation and harassment of judicial and law staffs after the elections by Fayose and his thugs as well as his aggressive and death wish campaigns against GMB and APC Cos dude knows the moment the opposition takes over power it's GAME OVER.

I remember him saying he would complete his full tenure unlike when he was impeached during the time of OBJ. I don't see him completing his tenure the moment GMB enters.. lol.

Please help me click like for CHANGE and share for TRANSFORMATION.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. by landinfo: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Oi boi ehh, 9JA I hail thee.....I don't think this waz doctored
Re: Full Audio:rigging Of Ekiti Elections. Fayose, Obanikoro, General Momoh, Uba.. by Oklander: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pdp, party of riggers!

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes Letter Of Advice To Patience Jonathan Over Recent Outbursts / Another Foreign Firm Tips Buhari To Win Presidential Poll / Ondo State Deputy Governor, Alh Alli Olanusi Defects: Joins The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.