Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad (5608 Views)

Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics) / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by losprince(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari or Jonathan, I dont see nigeria getting any better. Apc and pdp only have one agenda (become the ruling party) too much propaganda, wen apc was bashing pdp, they kept there cool. Now pdp is unleashing its own, apc has nothing left.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Ventura1: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a matter of fact, A leopard cannot change it's spots.

I don't think Jonathan can change either
He cannot stop looting the treasury
He cannot stop allocating N1 billion to feed himself
He cannot stop giving ministerial appointment to people that will scam Nigeria Graduates
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by OgologoDimkpa: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
I pray buhari wins...AIT go know what it means to insult a general
And he'll never win.
He has been marked for failure.

GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
those shouting change are just waisting their time.
a disgrace to education,am not surprised! Ur so called president's thesis couldn't be found,as clueless as a sheep..imagine,#they are just waisting their time# why not chesting?
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by vega84(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is getting out of hands I agree. Bt to be frankI dnt think GMB is the right choice fr Nigeria.if the APC really mean change they should look within them and bring out a candidate much younger,more brilliant,better educated and wit less wahala, and bad name. Nt some 72 old general whose heart is filled wit hatred and revenge. GEJ is nt the best bt GMB is a no no!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by clevvermind(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
a disgrace to education,am not surprised! Ur so called president's thesis couldn't be found,as clueless as a sheep..imagine,#they are just waisting their time# why not chesting?
go help am find am na. grin mumu.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
go help am find am na. grin mumu.
I was not supposed to reply an untrained idiot like u but yet,ur name confirmed to me what an illiterate you are..clevvermind or clever mind? Ur stupidity no get part two! Dummy mind would suit u better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by clevvermind(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
I was not supposed to reply an untrained idiot like u but yet,ur name confirmed to me what an illiterate you are..clevvermind or clever mind? Ur stupidity no get part two! Dummy mind would suit u better
gringrin Fool. Oya go cry blood.
Little child.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

And he'll never win.
He has been marked for failure.

GEJ till 2019!!!
hmmm I hear u
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by suzelle: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
I pray buhari wins...AIT go know what it means to insult a general
We always knew apc would be so intolerant of any opposition if and when they take over at the center. But they will only see aso rock in their dreams.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
We always knew apc would be so intolerant of any opposition if and when they take over at the center. But they will only see aso rock in their dreams.
true...starting from jonathan to ffk and the rest...they will all languish in kirikiri...99yrs imprisonment only for each of them...its a short time...they would come out soon
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
omenka:
All of these have done nothing but make more people sympathetic to Buhari and have strengthened the conviction of those who had always supported him that he's indeed the solution Nigeria needs. If that wasn't the case, PDP wouldn't have been throwing all these dirt at him.

You are a damned hypocrite and i like the way you all now sound like a broken record grin
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by koikoi2(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
yemaldo:
They are campaigning for buhari and they don't realise that, even up till this moment

Does it look like campaign to u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
why not save your tears for Failbuhari 14 when you will be joined with the weeping general in the lamentations.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
true...starting from jonathan to ffk and the rest...they will all languish in kirikiri...99yrs imprisonment only for each of them...its a short time...they would come out soon
grin grin grin Why? Did any of them impregnate your mother and abandoned her?
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin Why? Did any of them impregnate your mother and abandoned her?
hahaahha nope my mum is not an w-h-o-r-e like urs...not all women are into prostitution u knw...by the way I am expecting ur mum at my place 2day...tell her to come by 6:00pm..she was supposed to come by 5:00pm...I want to quickly re - stock my c-o-n-d-o-m-s...expect her home on monday...damn ur mum sabi do the thing wella....
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by steppin: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Winna01:
Yesterday night while watching the AIT world news by 8pm after some news where casted they went on a break as the advert started i knew it was Buhari that would be talked about after some bad things where said about him and only dark shadows in the clothes he wore at the end he's image appeared and it changed into Leopard and a roar followed it what i heard next was you cant change a leopards spots. I think this is going too far
You think? Listen to continental radio or watch TVC.
Na politics!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
that's ur headache...all I knw is the man would pay for all this

sorry to disapoint you but your Buhari would never smell aso rock till he joins his ancestors.Whether by hook or crook Gej will surely emerge winner either by failbuhari 14 or whatever day the eelctions are held

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahaahha nope my mum is not an w-h-o-r-e like urs...not all women are into prostitution u knw...by the way I am expecting ur mum at my place 2day...tell her to come by 6:00pm..she was supposed to come by 5:00pm...I want to quickly re - stock my c-o-n-d-o-m-s...expect her home on monday...damn ur mum sabi do the thing wella....
grin grin nice one!
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

sorry to disapoint you but your Buhari would never smell aso rock till he joins his ancestors.Whether by hook or crook Gej will surely emerge winner either by failbuhari 14 or whatever day the eelctions are held
true...jonathan sabi rig elections wella...he has always been a corrupt individual...
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin grin nice one!
u took it to that angle...
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
u took it to that angle...
I am not complaining son! I am only worried about how your wife copes with a man with a diarrhoea mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by EmmySparky(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
I am not complaining son! I am only worried about how your wife copes with a man with a diarrhoea mouth grin
its a talent grandpa... grin...no hard feelings man...we re cool right?
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by frankyychiji(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
EmmySparky:
its a talent grandpa... grin...no hard feelings man...we re cool right?
Very cool!
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by joseph1832(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a matter of fact, A leopard cannot change it's spots.
Yes you're right, and a clueless man can not become a genius overnight!.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by francizy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Stop having double standard, i watched stv news yesterday and saw some deflamatory adverts against President Jonathan but no one will talk about it, STV's case is quit different because from their adverts they're not taking sides .

That's Nigerians for you. Always biased..
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC is doing SAME on Channels TV. In fact APC started these nonsense on Tinubu's TVC (situated @Magodo side) some 2 years ago.

Those condemning AIT are nothing but du.md heads with low I.Qs.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
balash:
Sai Buhari

The only reason I am angry now is that I don't have enough money to bid when buhari bbecomes president and AIT would be frustrated to sell off Daar communication when we social media taut and frustrate them.

I see AIT acts as mere stupidities, why allow all this stupid and foolish adverts on your station? I won't be surpprised when they investigate that dokpesi for money laundering, he might probably have been sipphoning money for PDP led government also, that's why channels tv have continue been the best station consistently.

Dokpesi looking for political appointment on the platform of his hard earned public figure on the commmunication pplatform he is just on the verge of collapse sincerely

Sai buhari
If only u have said dis about sahara reporters. Would had made more sense
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by tit(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
buhari is a witchcraft!
he like blood too.
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by millyajay(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
tit:
buhari is a witchcraft!
he like blood too.
I swear anytime I see any clueless comment from anyone,d name 'tit' just comes to my mind and wen I check for sure it's always uu..can u just stop does trash u dey always yarn..its makes no sense at all
Re: Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad by lilianugo454: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oh yes! He can never change from his wicked and bad ways. Buhari is Buhari. No changes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline / Video: Senator Caught Kissing Another Man's Wife / Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.