Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer (34807 Views)

Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by elipheleh(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
There is no incurable disease, only incurable people.
I tell you. Some people are so incurable they still die from headache. Lack of smallest faith.
I have faith as mustard seed

In another news,
J for jonathan,
J for jesus.
G for goodluck,
G for god
E for ebele,
E for Emmanuel
IJN

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by technophile(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
inalegwu99:
it is well with u....ameen
sai Buhari
Is he a cancer survivor too??
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Glory be the God Almighty! smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
All of them running to 'abroad' for treatment. embarassed
OYEL producing 'lame giant' of Africa! Twa!!!!
Useless country, useless pipo!
Glad for them. . . . may they continue to be healthy.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! kiss

What have you done to make Nigeria a better place mtchewww!!!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by KanwuliaJara: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
jjy:

What have you done to make Nigeria a better place mtchewww!!!

Gettin' the hell out of course. kiss
Why be part of a useless society? undecided
Please, go and vote for your next LOOTER jor!
Shiooor!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Joavid:
Cancer usually re-appear years later, sometimes in another part of the body.

I don't know why? undecided

I would say 'often' rather than 'usually'. However after being 'cured' people are scanned for 5-7 years on an annual basis to ensure any resurgence is spotted.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I would say 'often' rather than 'usually'. However after being 'cured' people are scanned for 5-7 years on an annual basis to ensure any resurgence is spotted.

Oh! Thanks!
Disease are terrible!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by lessbusy01: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Invest In The Future, Invest In Lekki.
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by SisiNini(f): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
I underwent a surgical operation 3 days ago to remove a lump from my left bre*st...
Tho mine was benign...

Pls help me to thank God cos this too has passed... Halleluyah!!!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Joavid:

Oh! Thanks!
Disease are terrible!

Yes my friend David was feeling 'listless' after a 3 month trip to Lagos I 2011 that I arranged for him. He went for a check up and found he had cancer! Thankfully after 2 years of treatment he has made a great recovery. But if he had not have been in Africa and wanted to be sure that the 'listlessness' was not some tropical problem he may have left it too late to go to the doctor.

Also my cousin was diagnosed in her 20's with it. She made a partial recovery initially but was told she would never live to see 30! Thankfully she was 57 last year!!!

By the way, one very interesting statistic - last year we passed the point where just over 50% of those diagnosed with cancer survive!

Let us hope we continue to win this terrible battle!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by ellahzy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
thank GOD for them.

No wonder Bracket sang that testimony song (more like a Christain song).

ellajovy @IG
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nickymezor(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=Joavid post=30482082]Cancer usually re-appear years later, sometimes in another part of the body.

I don't know why? undecided[/quote)datz serious oooo. shocked.Anyway thank God for their lives
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Islie: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
SisiNini:
I underwent a surgical operation 3 days ago to remove a lump from my left bre*st...
Tho mine was benign...

Pls help me to thank God cos this too has passed... Halleluyah!!!

Thanking God for your life as you said

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by simdam500(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Knew about bracket... he even released a song with tiwa bout it....

Thank God for money though... so many poor have died...

But we still have to thank baba for their lives kiss
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Fkhalifa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
to the sisters here,what if a lump has started reducing after the injection,does it still require sugery?
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Austindark:
And all these happened during GEJ's administration

on another news,
say no to election violence!!!!
lmao,,bro u v got talents
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Good for them . Cancer no send how much you get e go catch if you no care. So stop smoking weed.
hmm,i laf @ u,really even smokers hardly get sick dese days say less getin cancer,while non-smokers r goin 2 hospitals like an amussment park
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tobilastik:
Soyinka na celebrity
i wonder o,ooh yes he invented d pirates,dats far
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes my friend David was feeling 'listless' after a 3 month trip to Lagos I 2011 that I arranged for him. He went for a check up and found he had cancer! Thankfully after 2 years of treatment he has made a great recovery. But if he had not have been in Africa and wanted to be sure that the 'listlessness' was not some tropical problem he may have left it too late to go to the doctor.

Also my cousin was diagnosed in her 20's with it. She made a partial recovery initially but was told she would never live to see 30! Thankfully she was 57 last year!!!

By the way, one very interesting statistic - last year we passed the point where just over 50% of those diagnosed with cancer survive!

Let us hope we continue to win this terrible battle!

Yea. Survival stories are so inspiring.

Am so fortunate and I thank God cos i've not had any friend or relative suffer any kind of disease/major illness.
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Frankel7(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2015
KINGSOLO2015:
Fake success will not last. APC and Fayemi should head to the court without delay!
I think dey shuld rather head to hospital cos they have cancer!
APC ko,Hospital ni!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Fkhalifa:
to the sisters here,what if a lump has started reducing after the injection,does it still require sugery?

What injections are you talking about sir?
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer by Fkhalifa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
eyinjuege:

What injections are you talking about sir?
to detect camcer but made d.patient v.lean afterwards

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.