Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start (2202 Views)

FOREX Made Easy: Free Offer, Just For 20 People / Forex Emancipation From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start / From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2015
ask your questions about forex and i will give you a profitable answer.
forex trading is simple and enjoyable ,why seeing it complicated
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by winnieG1(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2015
what are your trading strategy, indicators and template?
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
TALKING ABOUT MY STRATEGY! I FOLLOW MY INDICATOR NO MATTER WHAT , MY INDICATOR IS MY EYE.
MY INDICATORS ARE MOVING AVERAGES SAR BUT WITH MY OUR CUSTOMS SETTING AND INTERPRETATION.
I WILL ADVISE YOU STUDY THOSE INDICATOR TRY TO FIND OTHER INTERPRETATION TO THEM THAN WHAT YOU WERE THOUGHT AT THE SEMINAR OR FOREX CLASS. TRY TO APPLY YOUR FINDINGS IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND SEE HOW IT WORK, WHEN IT START MATCHING THE MARKET THAT WILL BE YOUR OWN SECRET WAY OF TRADING.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by melach(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Maybe you should tell us your discovery.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by winnieG1(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2015
send me a proof that u are making it, maybe Account statement+read only account details or myfxbook link for ur account.
cheers
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
I STARTED OUT AS A FOREX TRADER 5 YEAR AGO , THREE MONTHS LATER I GOT MY ACCOUNT WIPE OUT WITH LOSSES I BECAME SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE MARKET , SO I STOP TRADING AND WAS OBSERVING THE MARKET WHENEVER I HAVE THE TIME , SPENDING TIME OPTIMIZING STRATEGY , STUDYING THE REASON FOR MY LOSSES FOR 2 TO 3 YEARS . I FOUND OUT SO MANY SECRET REASON WHY MOST TRADER LOSE THEIR MONEY TO FOREX TRADING. WHEN I SAW IT WAS ALL WORKING WITH CONSTANT PROFIT SO I DECIDED TO DESIGN A FOREX EA OR ROBOT SOFTWARE WHICH TOOK ME MANY YEARS OF STUDYING THE MQL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND STARTED CODING SIMPLE APPLICATION AND THE CODING OF FOREX EAS EXPOSED ME TO NEW VISTA OF KNOWLEDGE AND SECRET ABOUT THE FOREX MARKET THAT I BELIEVE THAT MOST PROFESSIONAL KNOW BUT KEPT IT SECRET FOR RESPECT AND BIG NAMES " THAT NOT BAD " I HOPE IN TWO MONTHS TIME I WILL BE LAUNCHING MY EA LIVE FOR TRADER TO USE. HERE ARE MY DISCOVERY
1 . FOREX IS SIMPLE BUT TRICKISH
2.MOST FUNDAMENTAL STORY ABOUT FOREX ARE LIES , PLS DONT ASK ME HOW?
3.TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX MARKET . YOU NEED PATIENCE AND CAREFULNESS AS A VIRTUE
MY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS , LEARNING FROM MY STORY AND BETTERING YOUR TRADE IS THE MOST YOU CAN BE IN FOREX . IT TOOK ME 5 YEAR TO HAVE A LADDER AND A PLACE TO STAND, NOW I NEED POSITIVE MINDS (TRADERS ) TO MOVE THE FOREX MARKET ROUND

1 Like

Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by ashlygody: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world. Exchange rate fluctuations are usually caused by actual monetary flows as well as anticipations on global macroeconomic conditions.In every foreign exchange transaction, you are simultaneously buying one currency and selling another.

best forex traders
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by incredibleace(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
profitbank:
I STARTED OUT AS A FOREX TRADER 5 YEAR AGO , THREE MONTHS LATER I GOT MY ACCOUNT WIPE OUT WITH LOSSES I BECAME SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE MARKET , SO I STOP TRADING AND WAS OBSERVING THE MARKET WHENEVER I HAVE THE TIME , SPENDING TIME OPTIMIZING STRATEGY , STUDYING THE REASON FOR MY LOSSES FOR 2 TO 3 YEARS . I FOUND OUT SO MANY SECRET REASON WHY MOST TRADER LOSE THEIR MONEY TO FOREX TRADING. WHEN I SAW IT WAS ALL WORKING WITH CONSTANT PROFIT SO I DECIDED TO DESIGN A FOREX EA OR ROBOT SOFTWARE WHICH TOOK ME MANY YEARS OF STUDYING THE MQL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND STARTED CODING SIMPLE APPLICATION AND THE CODING OF FOREX EAS EXPOSED ME TO NEW VISTA OF KNOWLEDGE AND SECRET ABOUT THE FOREX MARKET THAT I BELIEVE THAT MOST PROFESSIONAL KNOW BUT KEPT IT SECRET FOR RESPECT AND BIG NAMES " THAT NOT BAD " I HOPE IN TWO MONTHS TIME I WILL BE LAUNCHING MY EA LIVE FOR TRADER TO USE. HERE ARE MY DISCOVERY
1 . FOREX IS SIMPLE BUT TRICKISH
2.MOST FUNDAMENTAL STORY ABOUT FOREX ARE LIES , PLS DONT ASK ME HOW?
3.TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN FOREX MARKET . YOU NEED PATIENCE AND CAREFULNESS AS A VIRTUE
MY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS , LEARNING FROM MY STORY AND BETTERING YOUR TRADE IS THE MOST YOU CAN BE IN FOREX . IT TOOK ME 5 YEAR TO HAVE A LADDER AND A PLACE TO STAND, NOW I NEED POSITIVE MINDS (TRADERS ) TO MOVE THE FO REX MARKET ROUND

what is the success rate of your forex EA or robot
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by gfortune9: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
I'm interested. My email is okaforster@gmail.com
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
SO FAR SO GOOD UNDER A DEMO ACCOUNT IT HAS PROVEN IT SELF TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ABOVE 2% PROFIT OF YOUR ACCOUNT EVERY DAY AND AM STILL RUN TESTING IT, LOOKING FOR A COMMON ERROR OR BUG BEFORE I WILL FINALLY LAUNCH THE SOFTWARE IN TWO MONTHS TIME FOR INTERESTED FOREX TRADER TO USE AND MILE A GOOD SMILE OF PROFIT. FOREX IS REAL AND A REALITY ZONE CUS IT TOOK ME A LOT TO HAVE COME THIS FOR 5 YEAR CLOSE MONITOR AND STUDY .
I CAN G4ARRANTEE ABOVE 2%, 150PIPS DAILY AT MINIMUM 500PIPS MAXIMUM ESPECIALLY FOR MAJOR CURRENCY
I WILL ONLY BEG FOR MORE TIME TO COMPLETE THE TESTING PERIOD SO AS TO PREVENT MISTAKE THAT COULD BRING LOSS. AT THE MONET 6F THIS POST AM STILL RUN TESTING
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by winnieG1(m): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2015
2%? Tho not bad but hey! Man u are a slow trader. Eliminate loss, how? U can only minimize loss in forex trading. Trying to eliminate loss is 1 of d reason many traders wipe their account. Learn to manage Ur loss and accept it when it occurs. Using EA is not always d best. It is Just like giving a programmed robot a car key to drive u with a map thru a rough road, u ll eventually got seriously injured or killed if a bridge just collaps some minutes before Ur robotic driver get there. Forex trading is like rough road with loads of instantenous and newly created obstacles. U need to handle the sterling urself in conjuction with few useful indicators.

It only require 10 pips a day to make big money in forex, What matters is d value of ur pips. With 10 quality pips/day, u can raise $1000 to more than $50 000 in 6months if u know What u are doing.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
LOOKING FOR 10 PIPS IS A CHEAPEST AND COWARDICE STYLE OF TRADING WHEN YOU CAN GET 100 PIPS UNDISTURBED. IN FOREX MARKET , HISTORY KEEPS ON REPEATING IT SELF , THE ONLY DIFFERENT IS THAT INTERVAL OF IT RECURRENCES IS NEVER CONSTANT AND FOREX IS NO DIFFERENT TO THAT ROTATORY REPETITION .
TALKING ABOUT ROBOTIC SOFTWARE IS THE BEST IF YOU CAN PROGRAM A GOOD ONE THAT CAN KEEP UP ALL MARKET CONDITIONS THOUGH IS HARD TO COME BY.
FOR EXAMPLE YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL STRATEGIC INDICATOR THAT CAN GIVE YOU 10PIPS UPON CAREFUL INTERPRETATION AND YOU SIT BACK TO MAKE IT ROBOTIC TO WORK ON IT OWN EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BUSY TO BE THERE, WHICH IS BETTER.
THE IDEA BEHIND FOREX ROBOT IS TO ENABLE BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND NEW BEGINNER WHO THAT HAVE REAL INSIGHT OF THE MARKET MAKE GOOD MONEY WHILE TRY THEIR OWN DEXTERITY . LIKE MY SELF I LOST ALL MY TRADING CAPITAL IN 2009 /2010 THAT SADDLED ME TO STUDY THE MARKET WHEN I REALIZED THAT MANY FELLOW TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY TOO ,THEN I WENT INTO RESEARCHING WHY MOST TRADERS LOOSE THEN I DISCOVER SO MANY REASON DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE ARE ORIGINALLY TOLD IN FOREX CLASSES THAT WAS IN 2010, THAT I DEDICATED THAT I WOULD HELP TO CORRECT MOST OF THE CORRECTABLE MESS-UP AMONG NIGERIAN TRADERS , WHICH IN TURN I LEARN T SO MANY THING THAT HELP ME AND GAVE ME THE BOLDNESS TO REPLY YOUR MISCONCEPTION ABOUT ROBOT OR FOREX EA, CUS I WAS OF YOUR BELIEVE 4 YEARS AGO . MOST GUY WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PROFITABLE SOFTWARE DON'T LET IT OUT RATHER KEEP IT UNDER KEY AND LOCK .
MOST GUY WHO ARE PROGRAMING LANGUAGE ORIENTATED CAN JUST COME UP ONE DAY AND CODE A WORKING FOREX ROBOT WITHOUT UNDER STANDING HOW THE INNER MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET RANGES BACK AND FRONT THE NEXT THEY PUSH IT OUT THERE AND MAKE HUGE MONEY WITH IT AND THAT IS 419 IN FOREX BUSINESS. BEFORE YOU CAN START TO DESIGN A FOREX ROBOT YOU MUST JUSTIFY HOW PROFITING YOUR SYSTEM IS AND HOW CONSISTENCE IT IS PROFIT WISE AND HOW CAPABLE IT CAN BE IN HANDLE STOOP MARKET .
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
JUST HANG AROUND BE ON THE COUNT DOWN FOR ME , IN TWO MONTHS TIME I WILL RELEASE A DEMO VERSION OF MY SOFTWARE FOR ALL USER TO USE AND POST FEED BACK.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by kswot(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
There is no perfect ‘Holy Grail’ method. The
above compromises are implicit in all
systems.

To increase return, one has to
increase risk of drawdown, in some way.
The fact that so many diverse and
conflicting approaches are recommended
by successful traders suggests that price
movement is very close to random in its
nature.

Put another way, trends do exist,
but their occurrence is random, and
likewise their length. To be consistently
successful , then, a system must identify
and exploit element(s) of non-randomness
amongst the chaos.

‘Non-randomness’ might mean that, on
balance , once a trend is established, it is
more likely to continue than not; and/or
that prices are more likely than not to
reverse at extremes, points of prior S/R,
pivots, or Fibos; and so on. Combinations,
or confluences, of these factors can
provide the necessary, albeit very small,
edge. Statistical significance is important: 7
successes in 10 trials is fortuitous; 700 out
of 1,000 is not.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by kswot(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
profitbank:
LOOKING FOR 10 PIPS IS A CHEAPEST AND COWARDICE STYLE OF TRADING WHEN YOU CAN GET 100 PIPS UNDISTURBED. IN FOREX MARKET , HISTORY KEEPS ON REPEATING IT SELF , THE ONLY DIFFERENT IS THAT INTERVAL OF IT RECURRENCES IS NEVER CONSTANT AND FOREX IS NO DIFFERENT TO THAT ROTATORY REPETITION .
TALKING ABOUT ROBOTIC SOFTWARE IS THE BEST IF YOU CAN PROGRAM A GOOD ONE THAT CAN KEEP UP ALL MARKET CONDITIONS THOUGH IS HARD TO COME BY.
FOR EXAMPLE YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL STRATEGIC INDICATOR THAT CAN GIVE YOU 10PIPS UPON CAREFUL INTERPRETATION AND YOU SIT BACK TO MAKE IT ROBOTIC TO WORK ON IT OWN EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BUSY TO BE THERE, WHICH IS BETTER.
THE IDEA BEHIND FOREX ROBOT IS TO ENABLE BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND NEW BEGINNER WHO THAT HAVE REAL INSIGHT OF THE MARKET MAKE GOOD MONEY WHILE TRY THEIR OWN DEXTERITY . LIKE MY SELF I LOST ALL MY TRADING CAPITAL IN 2009 /2010 THAT SADDLED ME TO STUDY THE MARKET WHEN I REALIZED THAT MANY FELLOW TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY TOO ,THEN I WENT INTO RESEARCHING WHY MOST TRADERS LOOSE THEN I DISCOVER SO MANY REASON DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE ARE ORIGINALLY TOLD IN FOREX CLASSES THAT WAS IN 2010, THAT I DEDICATED THAT I WOULD HELP TO CORRECT MOST OF THE CORRECTABLE MESS-UP AMONG NIGERIAN TRADERS , WHICH IN TURN I LEARN T SO MANY THING THAT HELP ME AND GAVE ME THE BOLDNESS TO REPLY YOUR MISCONCEPTION ABOUT ROBOT OR FOREX EA, CUS I WAS OF YOUR BELIEVE 4 YEARS AGO . MOST GUY WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PROFITABLE SOFTWARE DON'T LET IT OUT RATHER KEEP IT UNDER KEY AND LOCK .
MOST GUY WHO ARE PROGRAMING LANGUAGE ORIENTATED CAN JUST COME UP ONE DAY AND CODE A WORKING FOREX ROBOT WITHOUT UNDER STANDING HOW THE INNER MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET RANGES BACK AND FRONT THE NEXT THEY PUSH IT OUT THERE AND MAKE HUGE MONEY WITH IT AND THAT IS 419 IN FOREX BUSINESS. BEFORE YOU CAN START TO DESIGN A FOREX ROBOT YOU MUST JUSTIFY HOW PROFITING YOUR SYSTEM IS AND HOW CONSISTENCE IT IS PROFIT WISE AND HOW CAPABLE IT CAN BE IN HANDLE STOOP MARKET .

the person that said 10pips per day might be correct in his own way. dont call him a coward you are working on his emotions which is dangerous in Forex.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KSWOT FOR YOUR DEEP INSIGHT WHICH IS MORE CLARIFICATION THAN YOU MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT, I SHOULD APOLOGIES USING THE WORD COWARD = SO SORRY , AM ONLY TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE FEARFUL STATE OF THAT STYLE OF TRADING ,THOUGH FAILING TO POST THE DANGER THAT FOLLOWS IT ESPECIALLY WHEN IT POLS BACK AGAINST YOU IMMEDIATELY OR CLOSE TO THE TIME YOU TAKE A POSITION. WE ARE ALL TOGETHER. AM HOPING TO BUILDING A SOFTWARE THAT CAN YOU USE AS LOW AS $50 WITH 2% RETURN DAILY , I STARTED THIS JUST FREE ALL TRADER WHO HAVE EVER LOOSE MONEY IN FOREX MARKET AS I HOPE THE SOFTWARE WILL CLOSE EVERY TRADING DAY WITH PROFIT AS THE ON GOING TESTING AND OPTIMIZATION AS PROVEN TO BE.THIS SOFTWARE IS COMING UP WITH NICE FEATURE EVERY FOREX TRADER WILL ADORE. FOR THE MAIN TIME THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR POST AND COMMENT
AM PROUD OF YOU ALL (NIGERIAN FOREX TRADER)
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by winnieG1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
kswot:

the person that said 10pips per day might be correct in his own way. dont call him a coward you are working on his emotions which is dangerous in Forex.

As an experienced fx trader, he can't influence my emotion as I had been trading forex for many years and had my ups and down, learnt from my experiences. Just be on the look out for my journal " Pips Makes you Lose". As a matter of fact, I already shared one of my own proprietary trading systems at forexfactory.com
Cheers
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by kswot(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
winnieG1:

As an experienced fx trader, he can't influence my emotion as I had been trading forex for many years and had my ups and down, learnt from my experiences. Just be on the look out for my journal " Pips Makes you Lose". As a matter of fact, I already shared one of my own proprietary trading systems at forexfactory.com
Cheers

there is no way to know who you are or ur level of experience but the statement may confuse a lots of new traders.

Forex is all about discovering ur style of trading before you even think of develop a strategy. for instance the minimum timeframe I can trade in my life is 1hr.

others may say they love 15min. if I followed their timeframe I am more closer to failure than success even if I got my strategy from heaven.

somebody is making 10pips consistently is a BIG PLUS. if everybody are making 10pips daily nobody will be looking for one strategy or the other.
happy sunday
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by Karleb(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
@profitbank can you try writing in small letter or bold your fonts because this capital letters are hurting my eyes.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by Karleb(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
To me, targeting 10pips per day can be ok for some people with fat capital but for someone with $1000 or less as a capital, it's can't just add up.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by Karlebolu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
BTW, from what I've learnt so far, Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental analysis are like three legs of a stool - which is you, the trader- remove one leg and the stool becomes unbalance.
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
welcome once more to another week of profit i hope for all, winnieG1 am beginning to like your courage and your system , is just that is good for those with fat account am looking at for a simple man with a small account OK , am not blacking it out . to all the post i got you are all correct cus forex is a place where any strategy can be proven correct due to some persons emotion and sic control especially if it can stand test of time then is worth celebrating , so stick to what works for you cus that could be your own profit bank. some time i will be very brave to approach the market and some other time i will be very weak and afraid to approach due to the uncertain outcome that beats my imagination

Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by profitbank: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
in two months time i hope to kick up Forex emancipation program that will including teaching of new develop concept about the market and giving out my software especially to those who have lost their hard earn money to Forex market and am guaranteeing that my software been out in two months time will give them the opportunity to get their money back into their pocket if use at the default setting without altering the setting to suit their greed for profit,this has been my reason why i set out four years of my time walking on the market and dedicated my time to designing software to make it easy for interesting Nigeria who love the Forex market . get ready and joint my groove for Forex profitability 2015 and beyond in Nigeria but mind am not sort a Forex goddess but my time in the market studying and signalizing out reasons for profit and loss has been rewarding by the height of hidden secrets i discover my self which are bed rock of my software development since most novices cant understand them so easily if discuss openly for implementation , as it will raise a lot of alarm as how we have mastered the wrong concept. respect to all professional out there i would wont your support in sharing this information to friends and the needed bodies to stay around awaiting the day

FOR THOSE WHO NEED ME VIA EMAIL giftedbank@yahoo.com
Re: From Loss To Profit Forex Made Easy Season Start by puskin: 2:46am On Feb 11, 2015

(1)

How To Start A Fruit Business / Amazing Smart Wrist Watch Everybody Likes / Do You Trade Volatility 75 Index? Killing It With My Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.