Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (35880 Views)

CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Abimloaded(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Boko haram has how many commanders we have heard enough, the clueless and the shoeless man cant handle this beats...

let our Major General do the task and let the former go back to OTUOKE.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by seunlayi(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2015
thank God

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by slap1(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2015
I pray for continuity in this recent wave of progress against Boko Haram. Amen!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by slap1(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:
Boko haram has how many commanders we have heard enough, the clueless and the shoeless man cant handle this beats...

Sai Buhari!
Mechie onu nshi na ahuru gi ahu!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by festusfeezy(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
finish Boko H, not boko commanders or wharever. Na today soldiers don dey kill top boko h commders

Vote wisely......
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by hertheytheydgee(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
MuMuNist . . . Innocent civilians should also be killed? You forgot what happened in BAGA. Or you want them to kill those they are trying to protect.
Grow up and learn to reason
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Sezua:
before 7pm what you would see on front-page "Boko haram denies death of commandant"...na me talk am

So? Its still one word against another.
Anyone can claim anything , so as anyone can deny anything. The best you can do is to believe the one on the good side so evil will not be praised
That's the mind games the terrorists keeps playing on us, making us feel they are untouchable , hence creating fear.

The best weapon in war is fear, have you ever fought someone who is scared of you?? Its like ABC

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Abimloaded(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
slap1:
Mechie onu nshi na ahuru gi ahu!

lol... are you ashamed of yourself ? speak English or you follow him back to OTUOKE
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by henry78okez(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one frm the jtf. I confidently believe that in no distant time, book haram will be history. All enemies of this great country will b put to shame.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by OgologoDimkpa: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:

Sai Buhari!
Oponu!
I'm sure it grieved you heavily because your foot soldiers Bokoharam are being defeated on a daily basis.
Live with it. embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by babadem2much(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Sezua post=30478110]before 7pm what you would see on front-page "Boko haram denies death of commandant"...na me talk am.

Are u with them or against?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by juman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Funny.
Even if they kill the first thirty leaders of boko haram, the fight continues.
Do government knows what movement is all about?

nigerian leaders are the cause of these problems in the country, bad leadership.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by aimuan(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
fresh15:
This means that the best approach has been applied,hence the result.I have always believed that it is not that our military is not well equipped or incapable of dislodging the insurgents but the saboteurs in the military.Thank God that adequate measures have been taken.Thanks to GEJ.
what are you thanking GEj for?this news is good but bad also.is good in the sense that the boko harans are being killed,and is bad because the man we called are president waited too long to do this.i dont nderstand why you will have the power to save peoples live but decide to wait till election time.thats politics anyway.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by sirenoch(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good one
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by hardbody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
miraclewonder:
good news. but no pictures?
this is the unity we have been begging these our neighbors for, ( maybe they wanted to see where all our big mouth will carry us to- d so-called giant of Africa,) thank God that we're now united, with God on our side, BH will soon become a history.

You dont need a camera, go with your phone and get us still pictures. Point 2, its not that we had big mouth, in this kind of war, geographical homogenity plays a lot of role. Even America rallied the world after the 9.11 disaster. It doea not make them weak rather it made them more effective.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Boko haram is now more than 'a bunch of rag-tags'
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC won't be happy with this news. The effete fight against BH is their most potent weapon against GEJ. God is at work
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by jars9: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
The primary purpose of terrorism, which is to induce fear and overreaction amongst the people, take isis for example,this is what some APC memebers have used on Nigerians against Goodluck Jonathans administration, they said it they promised to make his administration ungovernable just so they achieve their selfish aim of ruling Nigeria.

A Vote for APC is a vote for terrorism read more on

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fareed-zakaria/2015/02/05/bd439ca6-ad7d-11e4-9c91-e9d2f9fde644_story.html
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by MrDoGood(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
This is what am talking about....kill them all, no arrest no trial!!
You're my brother in mind
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by jars9: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
The primary purpose of terrorism, which is to induce fear and overreaction amongst the people, take isis for example,this is what some APC memebers have used on Nigerians against Goodluck Jonathans administration, they said it they promised to make his administration ungovernable just so they achieve their selfish aim of ruling Nigeria.

A Vote for APC is a vote for terrorism read more on

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fareed-zakaria/2015/02/05/bd439ca6-ad7d-11e4-9c91-e9d2f9fde644_story.html

globalresource:
If Nigeria can't handle it alone. It is better the way neighboring countries comes to our aid. Well done to the African team gallant soldiers.

Lest I forget
FeBuhari 14 is here

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by koikoi2(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
We will definitely win d war.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by appini: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by bunnyrug(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
i wuldnt be surprise if it is that fulan bastard ,d bastard hsnt updated his blog since oct
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Emmanuel602(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
I hope this recaptured towns will last because we don't want a situation whereby these boys will restratagize and return in full force
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by anonimi: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
GODDYGEE91:
Best News 4 de week. Kudos 2 de military, I knw dis news is not goin down well with some agents of change.

Those DEMONS pretending to offer change who LIED to us that the army had no weapons to fight shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2069705_1987990img44180778379306jpegjpeg2ef3f645e51a515a50a5ddd2f2d3b011_jpgdb1f37e127e67a4b028d599ac23e497c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by 1stola: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
FACES OF SPONSORS!!!
NIGERIANS BEWARE!!!

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by emeka2847: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Story!
After election, they'll say the commander has resurrected. Then they'll budget billions to go after him again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by mrincourage777(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm and hmmmmmm let me just tell u pple hw I feel abt all dis dat is going on dey is GOD in fat I 1 fight dis BH pple
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
The terrorists must have highly trained soldiers in their ranks because i wonder which uneducated fool can mount and operate a computerised tank
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by mrincourage777(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm and hmmmmmm let me just tell u pple hw I feel abt all dis dat is going on dey is GOD in fat I 1 fight dis BH pple Any body get RPG or AK410 dat na d only tin way I need 4 now i dey vex
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons by abbey33006: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
[b][/b] gud development by d army, we love u all[i]gud development by d army, we love u all[/i]gud development by d army, we love u all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.