Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Are There Any Real Buyers Or Sellers On ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Any Real Buyers Or Sellers On ? (614 Views)

Coal And Charcoal For Sale: Buyers Or Exporters Needed / Real Buyers Of Lead Ore, Zinc Needed. Dejmindnigco@gmail.com / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Real Buyers Or Sellers On ? by stremy21(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
For quite a while now, i have been surfing olx for house equipments and all. To my amazement i can not seem get anything out of it. Let me give instances;
1) I put up my TV for sale on this site, surprisingly, no single calls or email making enquiries on the listing. After some few days, i saw my exact tv picture on another listing, this time around with a ridiculous price, and the location of posting, Apapa North. I took the pain to call the number of the seller, to my amazement i was told to deposit some amount before deliveries could be made, i bailed out.

2) Again, i decided to buy stuffs, this time around a ps3. i saw one at 25k tho offer looks too good but still wanted to try. Surprisingly, i was told to deposit 50% before the so called delivery man can bring it. I told the dude to tell him/her to come to one of the most bubbling place on the island near my work place, that i prefer cash and carry. The dude didnt bulge. This is one of their lines you can try...08073094233.

These are few of the nasty experience on olx. Totally against the ethics of modern day online merchandizing. Please share your experience. Any successful case?

(1) (Reply)

(DNL) Best Prices Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Nigeria 07062764235 / Business Plan Templates That Rocks / Amazon: Delivering Packages Wherever You Want In Just 30 Minutes Via Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.