Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra (47143 Views)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) / Survivor From Kenya Massacre Emerges After Two Days In Wardrobe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Dagoma: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ibo and money!!!
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by lessbusy01: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Invest In The Future, Invest In Lekki.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
chidyhels:
Am sure alot didn't read the passage to the end.
She doesnt sound guilty to me.
same here.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
well done. go and read d post again. y did her relative bailed her because dey know dey are guilty. when d woman raise d alarm for d dead man to be bury. did u not read what her brother replied her. next time read well

If her relative didn't bailed her out

Why can't her tell someone to dig the ground and just do the normal rite and which won't cost her anything
At least she won't call people to come and do the normal chop I chop ceremony..... But she allowed it to decompose inside the wardrobe

Money or no money can't stop someone to give a burial to a relative since it's not an owambe party
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by o42austino(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
dre11:

This woman is certainly using the corpse and skeleton for some ritual.purposes......

Why not bury the dead and allow him passage to the life beyond
Do Judge my friend, do u know d cost of burial in Igbo Land?, its clear d woman could not Afford it,she called the brother whose duty is it to stand up as a man and be counted but he clearly told her not to call him again,the blame should go ti kindred that did not kia to ask abt their brother.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by whitecat2: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
I thought this people said they stopped eating human flesh?

Once cannibals will forever be! embarassed
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Nickymezor(f): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
xynerise:
See why I hate eating outside
Hahaha.no b only u my bro....u no go know d kind tin u dey chop . Anyway na God dey protect man pickin
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Nickymezor(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
So weird...therez really more to it tho.Hmmm, its well.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by peeJ1: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is GEJ's fault..... :PThis is GEJ's fault.....
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by scandybuono: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wey d pics na
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by switmay32(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
She must have her reasons for keeping hiding her brother's corpse for two years. Don't we all have secrets?

She must have her reasons for keeping hiding her brother's corpse for two years. Don't we all have secrets?

Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by switmay32(f): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg free the old woman, she's old enough to be our moither!
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
dre11:

Why can't her tell someone to dig the ground and just do the normal rite and which won't cost her anything
At least she won't call people to come and do the normal chop I chop ceremony..... But she allowed it to decompose inside the wardrobe

Money or no money can't stop someone to give a burial to a relative since it's not an owambe party
is like u don't know igbo culture. I don't think a woman can lead in a burial ceremony. putting someone into d ground is not a problem but certain rites must be carried out. so it is not. a matter of chop I chop
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by raphy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
make una blame poverty... sad sad
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by redsun(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
How come her kinsmen/women didn't know about the brother's death? And customary in Africa, the kinsmen/women buries their dead.

Something is missing here,or is she a sojouner with no relatives?

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by allcomage: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
dre11:

Burial is a big deal in Ibo land and it is not a woman business no matter how rich or influential. It is a CLAN affairs. The womans brothers may have been irresponsible and their clan abandoned them. After taking care of him for years alone and spending all her money and he eventually died,and she informed them and they still left the corpse for her,she left it until they come home.okay coffin N15,000, digging of 6ft grave N10,000, etc for a food vendor? The woman is innocent.Other tribes may not understand stand but matured Ibo will understand the situation.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by bishop4life(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
biko free d woman abeg. so its after two years that d family came asking of him. rapukwanu dat woman ka amadioha ghara imachisi unu nti.

nd for dose of u shoutin barbaric, dnt be quick to jugde
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Weah96: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Her punishment was living with that kind of odor for weeks. I would have gone mad myself. Chai!! This is the village version of Norman Bates from Psycho.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by nwonufestus(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
anambrarian n rituals sef,me jst wakein up in a brand new buggatti
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by KesterEnebeli(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Pure ibo pattern .... Mo offence pls
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Why did Nairaland removed my post here ......hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by Frankel7(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2015
If the corpse was emballmed in any way,d body will only shrink & as such if any part of d body was cut off it'll be noticeable,if not it will hv bn decomposed to skeleton den if d body was cut,no one will know.Madam Ngozi should be properly invistigated.It's a barbaric act,QED.
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by kushsy: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
okoyemike:
Did she cry when the brother died? If she cried, why didn't the cry attract neighbours? If she didn't, then why? Also didn't her neighbours know she was harbouring the man before he died & why didn't theey care enough to ask of the guy's whereabouts when they ceased to notice his presence?

Many questions unanswered.
It also took the entire family two years to notice the absence of the late man...nobody really cared but the woman has a strong hearth too..
Re: Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra by cocopeach(f): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
GUESS YOU IGBO RIGHT! PELE,E SHOW FOR YOUR BODY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.