Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' (21420 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Fayose Rubbishes Apc's Audio Clips On Ekiti Election,says; 'it Is Fake' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by DjHypno(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
I detest this ekiti fool sha!
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by johnpalmer774(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shame on you Gov Fayose , You don't even know how to Lie because your Colleagues in Crime Obanikoro accepted the Audio but he claimed it was Doctored but now you saying otherwise.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by AllBusiness(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=30pt]One thing is certain, Fayoshe will rot in Jail if Buhari win[/size]

[size=30pt]Guarantee![/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some comments here are provocative enough to send some people to jail. sad

Abuse of Freedom of speech. undecided
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Toktee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
dennismukoro:
THEY CANT EVEN DENY. i pity PDP....
We shall see what will become of fani kayode and the tout called fayose after FEBUHARI 14
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
No wonder our troops now flee routinely from the battlefront.

If an Officer is promoted based on his election rigging skills, rather than his knowledge of military strategy and tactics...

He will definitely flee from a ragtag group, as we see now in the North East.

General Momoh should be stripped of all ranks and jailed alongside other perpetrators of this evil against democracy.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Toktee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
dennismukoro:
THEY CANT EVEN DENY. i pity PDP....
Dnt mind them,they said is a lie,what about the said soldier that ran away?
Is he a fiction too,it is true that he ran away?
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by johnpalmer774(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
dustydee:

How is it APC audio clips? Was it made public by the APC? and to think that it was captioned as "APC" audio clip on the front page is appalling. If you believe Fayose's denial, why won't you believe the source of the audio clip?
Until the basis of the evidence so far, I believe it is not fake and not a mere statement can change that. I need concrete proof that it is not real and the voices were perfectly simulated.
I wasn't expecting Fayose and Obanikoro to come out and confirm that they were indeed the ones.

Obanikoro never denied it neither did he confirmed it all i can understand from his interview is that the Audio Tape has been Doctored and that he was approached by one of sahara reporter for bribe , If they are sure its fake why can they Sue Sahara reporter.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by stan241(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
One thing this whole case brings out on this site is that now you can easily deduce those who are genuine GEJ apologists who support him just for the love they have for him or the fact he's their "brother" and those who are being paid and litter the whole place morning afternoon and night...the difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Montaque(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nigerians sef! Its not about APC Or PDP.
Its deeper than party affiliation
Its our national conscience that's at stake.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by trublood(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
have they been arrested or questioned yet by the police??
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by munex007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Assoiciation of Election Riggers!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Greatfuture: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
it wasnt APC that revealed it,why is Fayose and Obanikoro attacking APC instead of sahara reporters
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Gondonu: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
That is just it brother.I utterly dislike the desperation of these fellows.Guess they can't but painfully agreed that they lost out? Why didn't the recorder rather produce an audiovisual evidence which would have been better & why tendering it now? This reminds one of the Farouk/Otedola audio evidence that was not even accepted in court.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by dre11(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
igbsam:
Those of you saying this is APC propaganda. Let me ask u, did APC Release the said tape ?

You really think this voices were sych ? Seriously? you guys are pathetic pdp supporters trying to cover the sins of your touts called leaders. This is Fayose's voice and may I remind u that computers/softwares don't attach emotions to voice synching and phones don't ring when softwares are synching

Tell them oooooo
The just think that people are f00ls around here

Like we aren't computer literate and don't know about software and voice recognition softwares

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by annibro(f): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thank u Fayose for exposing d technique PDP used 2 clone GMB's voice on all ur numerous malicious adverts & dat recorded video clip of 2011 CPC rally.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by yinchar(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
These idiots have really taken Nigerians for fools! Imagine saying that such clear and audible audio was"concocted n manipulated" #Ekitigate
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by halimat38(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
emiye:
BIG lie, there was no morphing or syncinG, the voice, emotions and typical personality traits of each actors were conveyed in the audio clip

Na so Romney take loose to my boss "Obama"for here ,this big mouth we need to be careful what comes out from it oooo........baba Allah dey at work
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
AllBusiness:
[size=30pt]One thing is certain, Fayoshe will rot in Jail if Buhari win[/size]

[size=30pt]Guarantee![/size]

A very big if!!! unfortnately for you Buhari can only win in arewastan not in Nigeria.Even if he wins in hs dreams,Fayose will remain a Governor covered with immunity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
"Nigerians should also be reminded of the existence of a technology called speech software, which is good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and intonations of a human voice.
"There are softwares that can re-create voices and even bring the voices of long-dead notable persons back to life. There are softwares that can turn printed text into synthesized speech, making it possible for anyone to use recordings of a person's voice to utter new things that the person never said. One of such softwares is called 'Natural Voices.'

I wonder who this eidiot was talking to. i know, he was talking to my oduduwa brothers and sisters. i am not amazed how easy you guys can do follow follow ontop oversabi when nothing dey una head.
If he says something like this in port harcourt, trust me someone would slap him. because this is crass. He makes these useless and senseless comments because he knows the type of people he is speaking to. the speeches we make are largely influenced by our environment. yoruba people demand for some sanity in yoruba land, too much killings and crime and then politicians who are criminals.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Revolution: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
What a contradiction, on the audio the guys are busy calling themselves 'Excellency', 'Honorable' etc whilst acting acting illegally and committing a serious crime. There is nothing honorable or excellent about them. They belong in jail, all of them except the whistle blower. 

Buhari has promised to implement a whistle blowers act. I can't wait
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by ETHIX(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2133283&post=30479124

Ur reason for my vote is not convincing. If BH attack you I don't think you will live to tell the story. U want continuity and development because u have been assured a false peace
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by dammytosh: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
1diot.

What a f00lish defence line.

The two 1diots should have agreed before dumb Obanikoro admitted but said it is out of context.

Rigging or No Rigging You would have won but then , a criminal will always be a criminal.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by kheart(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Order for this customize shirt (kaduna)

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by yayitifury: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sorry,where do you hail from....

You must be one of the goons that left cave after the biafra war.....follow your clueless and encourage him engrave 1 good deed to people's heart...shior

Sai buhari till jesus come
clevvermind:

Nigerians your destiny is in your own hands
vote wisely without fear of intimidation or
favour or sentiments but base on what you
thinks and what you have as evidence. Every
country grows base on continuity,base on
progress,base on present day to day
orientation and modern world. Buhari as rule
this country before but today he has virtually
no achievement to back his campaigns,no
inscribed wall of any project of any kind
which he commissioned neither in the North
or South of this country not even in his state
kastina state that his name inscribed on
it,his children are abroad attending modern
schools but he never have the political will to
put schools in his state nor in other parts of
this country to encourage modern education
but he chooses to invite foreign bodies to
come course civil unrest in our dear country
in the name of western education is
forbidden=Boko Haram,Nigerians of the
North,South should as a matter of fact vote
for PGEJ not for the sake of voting him but
that through him Nigeria can be
Singapore,Dubai,Uk,etcetera,with public
utilities,infrastructures,Railways,recreational
facilities,in every nooks and crannies of this
country. Nigeria must move forward and
cannot afford to go backwards of old and
archaic ways of doing things,if a leader mean
well for his country come rain or sun will
remain here with us but the reverse is the
case for Buhari and the like of him.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldiam:
we all no that the ekiti people came out en mass to vote fayose.all these allegations are just propaganda.person wey record voice suppose record face.soo my take on this is that they should provide the video or i dnt belive this crap.politician can go to any length to tanish ones image and reputation.
When will some youth in Nigeria start to reasoning with their heads and not their respective anus?
What is propaganda there? A fool would attestify the authenticity of the audio. Please for the sake of our unborn generation, allow truth to prevail in your life henceforth.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by gannod(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldiam:
we all no that the ekiti people came out en mass to vote fayose.all these allegations are just propaganda.person wey record voice suppose record face.soo my take on this is that they should provide the video or i dnt belive this crap.politician can go to any length to tanish ones image and reputation.

thanks my broda. The only time APC members don't lie is when they are sleeping. That is when they are dreaming of new lies to pour out. The moment they wake up to reality,they resort to using abusive languages on people who don't share the same views with them. We Ekitis voted massively for Fayose if they don't like it, that is their own cup of tea.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=14pt]Spotless you are a liar[/size]! Koro in his just released speech ACTUALLY CONFIRMED THE ORIGINALITY OF THE MEETING only that the context, or his context was wrongly interpreted!
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
gannod:

thanks my broda. The only time APC members don't lie is when they are sleeping. That is when they are dreaming of new lies to pour out. The moment they wake up to reality,they resort to using abusive languages on people who don't share the same views with them. We Ekitis voted massively for Fayose if they don't like it, that is their own cup of tea.

Pls go and read Koro Press Release and correct yourself instantly! He CONFIRMED THE ORIGINALITY OF THE MEETING only that the context, or his context was wrongly interpreted!
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by bakynes(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
I think it is high time we the people of Nigeria bury our pride and invite the British pple to come and recolonize us. This people are carting away the future of this nation.To all Nigerians who wish Nigeria well Please it is time.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by gannod(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mosesm:

Pls go and read Koro Press Release and correct yourself instantly! He CONFIRMED THE ORIGINALITY OF THE MEETING only that the context, or his context was wrongly interpreted!

ordinarily,I don't comment on issues like this,but I must say this,we Ekitis voted Fayose not party. You can do your findings,Fayose will win in Ekiti any time any day. Regardless of any lie or rumours being peddled about by the APC or Sahara reporters. I am an Ekiti man,very objective and fair. I work for a private company so I don't rely on government patronage. I am stating the fact as it is. The last election was not rigged. Take it or live it
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by MDEWOLE: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=pamcom post=30478523][/quote]

Fayose is one of the bastard Ekiti have as a son/governor.He lies and never behave responsibly in society.
The question i want to ask is what was KORO and UBAH doing in Ekiti state on the day of the election,if u claim the audio is a fake, are they from your state?
The same Presidency mission (to rig election) brought them (KORO & UBAH)to Osun state but they failed becos Ekiti election made Osun to know all their tactics.
I remember that APC announced moving their headquater to Osogbo temporarily for the governorship election why cant PDP announced their own as well if not the plan to rig election for themselves in the two states.
The reason why we have bad leadership in this country is that when a candidate wins election based on riggimg he dedicated his govt. to people who rigged him in to power since electrorate votes will not be counted so masses will be the one suffering.
My people it is high time to stop the riggers selling our future the action to stop them must be now.
tx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC / Magistrate Seen Using A Torch Due To The Lack Of Electricity During A Proceeding / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.