Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools (783 Views)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by agoadiv(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
i still remember back in secondary school the basic seven type of bois u see there,twas fun tho
some annoyed and some was just just fun

-RUGGED SOUL'S
this set of bois are always so rugged that if u are a senior student, before u flog them,u must also be rugged or muscular or occupy a prestigious post in the school.

-HUMBLE BOIS
This was exactly the opposite of t e first set of bois,they are always humble, in class always and neva talk much n they obey school rules.

-GOOD BOIS
this ones are the set of bois that go to quiz competition and they are know by almost all the teachers in the school

-LADIES BOIS
this set are always loved by the ladies probably because of their sense of humor or neatness and social life,this kind hardly get girlfriends,all they do is school daughter, mother,father,brother,nephew n so on.

-THE BADDEST NIGA'S
This ones are the ones that dress in new set of uniforms which are wrong colored compared to the school color and they have enough girlfriends in school ranging from jss1 to ss3,WHO CARES?

-THE CHRISTIAN BOIS
This ones are the one that mind their own business, they use the slightest opportunity to preach to ucheesy
they hate it when u have a girlfriend talkless of kissing in class.

-THE DIRTY BOIS
This ones are always dirty and shockingly they are always social and relate to girls that u sometimes wonder if em girls don't have eyes to seegrin

-THE BRAIN BOX
This ones sometimes don't go fot quiz n competions,but are very brilliant and loved by girls in their classes.

-SPORTS GUYS
This ones compete in everything pertaining to sports,they play football, runs races,do jumping n throwing and they are always famous in the school..

free to add urs...
Re: 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by buygala(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
So secondary school students nairaland too ;-[

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?
Re: 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by agoadiv(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
So secondary school students nairaland too ;-[

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?
mind u am recalling what happened in my days,am currently doing ma 300level at uniuyo studying geoinformatics young man
Re: 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by buygala(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
mind u am recalling what happened in my days,am currently doing ma 300level at uniuyo studying geoinformatics young man

GEOINFORMATICS

What the fucck is that embarassed

and where the hell is Uniuyo

If you are not from my almamater OAU, or other schools Iike UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNN, UNIBEN, UNICAL, ABU... then you really need another JAMB form grin

But seriously dude..... WHAT THE FUCCK IS GEOINFORMATICS?
Re: 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by agoadiv(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:

GEOINFORMATICS

What the fucck is that embarassed

and where the hell is Uniuyo

If you are not from my almamater OAU, or other schools Iike UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNN, UNIBEN, UNICAL, ABU... then you really need another JAMB form grin

But seriously dude..... WHAT THE FUCCK IS GEOINFORMATICS?
land surveying ang geoinformatics is a course dat google can enlighten u ongrin

if nad uniuyo,den just burn ur certificate if ur in school at all
Re: 9 Type Of Boys U See In Secondary Schools by buygala(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
land surveying ang geoinformatics is a course dat google can enlighten u ongrin

if nad uniuyo,den just burn ur certificate if ur in school at all

so I need google to even become a bit acquainted with your course of study

Dude my Valentine advice to you is this... PLEASE GET ANOTHER JAMB FORM asap

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Our Education System So Poor? / Commencement Of ITF Payments / Akwa Ibom State University 2015/2016, Post- Utme Form, Direct- Entry Form, Pre-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.