Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wenger Defends Wilshere, Says He Is Not A Smoker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger Defends Wilshere, Says He Is Not A Smoker (412 Views)

German coach caught in the act but Podolski defends him / Jack Wilshere Is Not A Smoker - Wenger / See How Fans Are Reacting To Wilshere Shisha Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Defends Wilshere, Says He Is Not A Smoker by amoss: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has taken to the defense of Jack Wilshere
on the recently reported smoking incident.

The England midfielder was pictured holding a Shisha pipe in a night club in London
just months after he was caught smoking at a pool party during the summer holidays.

According to reports on Talksport, "But I observe him well and he behaves
in a very professional way. It's down to him to master his life. He had the
day off the next day and he went out to watch the Superbowl, -said Wenger.

"When he's here he has to follow the rules that we dictate here, when he's
out of his job it's his own responsibility to behave like he wants to behave.

"I believe he works hard, he practices well, he's ahead of schedule in his training,
he's two weeks ahead, and you don't do that if you are not serious.He is first in,
last out, and he works very hard to get there. I am not worried at all about that.

Read more here
http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/02/wenger-defends-wilshere-says-he-is-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Hayatou Gets CAF EXCOS Backing For Continuity Of 25 Years Tenure / The Team That Scores First Has The Advantage And The 5 Things To Watch / Cagliari Vs Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.