Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce (3098 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by palebobe(f): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
Halo is da BOMB. U wan try d brks, d change frm a high pitch 2 a low pitch, i fell 4 it d vry 1st time i heard it n u know wat, i had 2 dedicate it 2 my beau.
, Baby wen am looking out, am surrounded by ur embrace, baby i can see ur Halo, u know u are my saving grace,
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by palebobe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
@winnergal, u be babe wey sabi. Chop knuckle jo.
@buttercop, dnt mind dat mad guy, he wuld have jumped into d ocean if d song really freaked him. tsewwww
@palebobe, continue. Abi e don hook u? lol
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by kadman(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Beyonce is wacker than wack.She sounds like the tyres of a car screeching on a bad road.
I never bothered with her current album until I heard the version of if I were a boy ft R.kelly on a friends phone n I collected it sharply via bluetooth.R kelly was simply da shiznit on the track n he taught beyonce some musical lessons.The other tracks r wack IMO.

True talk,I swear I can hear the tyres in that woman's voice !

@ butter cup - you're a fucking slowpoke with bad taste to boot.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet Dreams
Hello
Video Phone
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by UrDreamGal: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2009
guys i used to underestimate beyonce but wen i decided to buy this album wow i had no regrets. i love almost de whole album. i used to be obsessed with the halo song but wen i heard other songs_ i was like OH LORD HAVE MERCY. she sings so welk and now i love de smash into you song. its too perfect. ave maria yo de voice is outrageious. disappear is a sad cos she now realised that de person whom she didnt have time and care for is gone and nw she starts missing him. broken hearted is de best.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
I wonder why some people hate Beyonce so much that each time her name pops up, they show themselves. Like, isn't it supposed to be the other way 'round? try to not be near someone you despise so much. some people seriously need to get a life.

Beyonce ROCKS!!! Like they say, you are nobody until you're talked about. smiley smiley

Apart from halo, I also like hello( funny, their titles sound alike that I didn't know it was a different song at first)
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by palebobe(f): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
I swore i'd neva fall again, jst dnt even feel like falling, gravity can't 4get 2 pull me bk 2 d ground again
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by maedan(f): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
chiogo:

I wonder why some people hate Beyonce so much that each time her name pops up, they show themselves. Like, isn't it supposed to be the other way 'round? try to not be near someone you despise so much. some people seriously need to get a life.

[b]Beyonce ROCKS!!! Like they say, you are nobody until you're talked about. smiley smiley[/b]Apart from halo, I also like hello( funny, their titles sound alike that I didn't know it was a different song at first)

well said, babe! And I'm loving Halo too, the remixes I'm hearing right now are killing! There's no stopping the Bee-Babe.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by palebobe(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
, Its like i've been weaken, every rule i had breaking. Its the risk that am taking, i am neva shut u out.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by YungDoc(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
on the I Am,  side I like Halo, Broken-Hearted Girl, and Smash Into You, on the Sasha Fierce side I like Radio, Diva, Sweet Dreams and Hello. Amazing album but what do you expect?Beyonce never dissapoints.
For all those peeps who say Beyonce is wack its either you don't have taste, you don't have good ears or you are just plain hating on her. Tell me one female R&B artist thats as hot as Beyonce right now (apart from Rihanna)
Beyonce RULES!
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
YungDoc:

on the I Am,  side I like Halo, Broken-Hearted Girl, and Smash Into You, on the Sasha Fierce side I like Radio, Diva, Sweet Dreams and Hello. Amazing album but what do you expect?Beyonce never dissapoints.
For all those peeps who say Beyonce is wack its either you don't have taste, you don't have good ears or you are just plain hating on her. Tell me one female R&B artist thats as hot as Beyonce right now (apart from Rihanna)
Beyonce RULES!

That's your argument? That we don't have taste because we don't like what you like or just hating on her rofl. . .

Get over yourselves already. . .some like, some don't like but not everyone must like or not like undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by YungDoc(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2009
@iice Okay yes I admit that was a kind of dumb argument on my part, im not that narrow-minded to think that someone who doesn't like Beyonce's music doesn't have taste. I generally don't like rock music but that doesn't mean that I think that it is wack or that someone who does listen to it does not have taste.People are free to listen to whatever music they choose.
So please pardon me for my mindless rant above but still IMHO Beyonce is not wack she's a great artist.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2009
LOL it's nice to see you aren't narrow minded.

I think she's a great vocalist (if she removes all that drawing out and trimmings), i like some of her songs but i'm not a fanatic.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by uzwu: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Abeg Beyonce is good, take it or you know what? She i s da bomb and that is a fact
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Sissy3(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2009
halo

single ladies
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by BenHundred(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2009
I think its Hello. Yes Hello not Halo, they are 2 different songs[for those who may think I made a mistake]
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by sugabelle: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2009
@YungDoc,

please, no need to apologise; what u have spoken initially, was quite correct. Whoever thinks Bee is wack, must be lacking taste. I'm pulling no punches now, cos the beefers get vocal when they want to diss the queen. A notable entertainment critic said recently that anyone hating on Beyonce, is indirectly hating on themselves, because she represents all that is good and pure and beautiful in our world today. If a fellow woman can say this about a singer, then wot else? And when Keri Hilson had the guts to call out Bee in one of her latest songs, the whole industry was pissed!

the only part of your statement I didn't agree with was when you mentioned Rihanna and Bee in the same sentence. Dude, for now, in fact from day one IMHO( cheesy) Rihanna just doesn't come close. Why do I say so? When it comes to stage/live performances, Rihanna has a lot to learn - but we all know Bee is the queen of LIVE! Rihanna's a favourite, but I'll mention six female stars in the industry before I mention Rihanna.

I've spoken my mind (true story). I'm not a fanatic grin, but I'm an ardent admirer of Bee, and the more pple hate on her, the more I find reasons to think she ROCKS!!!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2009
And whoever likes Bee is tres wack grin grin

Lacking personal opinions but follows the millions like the drones they are.  .  .critics too grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by sugabelle: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2009
girl, u're in the lowest minority( grin) of those who think she's wack. If you hate her personality, I'll understand, cos girls with self-esteem issues usually have problems with girls with beauty, talent and class. Also, thirty million or so people who buy and love her album can't be wrong - will you call Obama fans drones just because they're so many? Chick, check yourself. If you say you don't like her music too, no worries. But don't you ever go saying her music is wack. The lyrics, music, beats and videos are now a phenomenon and Rodney Jerkins has called her a living legend. So. Sorry iice, your minority vote doesn't count! grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2009
Rofl. . .what a cliche grin grin

What is my bizness with her looks. . .unlike women who thats all they ever think about. . .i happen to appreciate music. And although i like some of her songs, i atleast don't feel threatened to call other people's opinions wack because they don't like her. . .pray hard she pays you for your PR grin grin

Just in case it passed over your head. . .my post on people liking her music being tres wack, was to show you that when you say others taste are wack just because they don't like her is an example of being fanatic. Your hackles rise because not everyone adores here like you do grin grin

ROFL hope Bee pays her fans grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by sugabelle: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2009
my dear, to show you how much I admire her, I don't need her to pay me - I'll promote her for free!!! See, I don't like rihanna or her music, but i KNOW she's talented, beautiful, and worth every fan she has. But I'll never call her wack, tho' she doesn't do the hottest live shows. Beef for Bee is so incredible, it'll make any self-respecting music-lover's hackles rise! Please, all u haters: to the left grin.  Now I'm off to jam to my favorite song on the album - DIVA. tongue
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2009
And yet you call those who think she's wack lacking taste and wack grin grin
Either way you coat it, it's what you are doing.  .  . grin

Fanatics.  .  .to the left grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by lynnvera: 8:12pm On May 01, 2009
HALO
DIVAS
GET ME BODIED
SINGLE LADIES
AVE MARIA
EGO

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is the meaning of windels / Photo: Chioma Chukwuka Buries Mom / [photo] Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Cuddle Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.