Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (34260 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
texazzpete:

If you're willing to get a 3DS slightly used, we can deal smiley
She's getting it as a gift...I'll see what she says.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
cao:

She's getting it as a gift...I'll see what she says.

She'll probably like it. Can be modded, with TONS of games in it.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
texazzpete:

She'll probably like it. Can be modded, with TONS of games in it.
Not for her, she's getting it as a gift for someone else. He will definitely like it.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2016
cao:
Oi FetchUK! Do you have any deals for Nintendo 3DS/DS, asking for my sibling in Naija.
Sorry Miss.
I'd been chasing up other stuff and pursuing shipping out Friday. If you haven't a DS or 3DS, indicate.
I see a couple here and then and can get if needed.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Still here and delivering.

FetchUK would soon be designated to other sections. New moniker called 'FetchGaming' would be resident here for mostly gaming items.

Still giving the best deals especially with games software bundles smiley

Exchange rate is a bit of an issue but still kicking.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
How much can I get NBA2k15/16 and FIFA 2015/2016 in naira....And can u Deliver to Anambra
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
whizbrain:
How much can I get NBA2k15/16 and FIFA 2015/2016 in naira....And can u Deliver to Anambra
Hi. Sure can and I've delivered to many SE/SS states previously.
What platform do you need it on?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
FetchUK:

Hi. Sure can and I've delivered to many SE/SS states previously.
What platform do you need it on?
Ps3...What's the price
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
FetchUK, looks like the 3DS was a bust here (Nigeria)...so if you can start looking for deals for the new 3DS console over there...exchange rate nearly finished my sister's account (they charged her the parallel rate)...had to cancel the order. Obviously, the deal will be between you two, with me acting as the middle man. **sings The Middleman theme**
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2016
cao:
FetchUK, looks like the 3DS was a bust here (Nigeria)...so if you can start looking for deals for the new 3DS console over there...exchange rate nearly finished my sister's account (they charged her the parallel rate)...had to cancel the order. Obviously, the deal will be between you two, with me acting as the middle man. **sings The Middleman theme**
Miss, exchange rate is still an issue. More or less still about parallel market rates. Though probably I can manage to get her the console here cheaper. once or twice I get official rates, it's normally through WU and Moneygram but very few have been able to.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2016
whizbrain:
Ps3...What's the price
Ps3 fifa 15 would be around #5000
Fifa 16 is around 9000 or more.

Nba 2k15 around #5000
Nba 2K16 around #9000+

Any price is given based on parallel market rates of up to 400+ naira to a pound. If can get CBN rate, (western union or Moneygram) you'll get considerably cheaper naira rates than this.

Let me know if fine.
Thanks
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
FetchUK:

Miss, exchange rate is still an issue. More or less still about parallel market rates. Though probably I can manage to get her the console here cheaper. once or twice I get official rates, it's normally through WU and Moneygram but very few have been able to.
Thanks. Hopefully, we'll get lucky.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
cao:

Thanks. Hopefully, we'll get lucky.
Ok. Would let you know. Between £40-60, I can get one.

Meanwhile, I'll be having a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Racing wheel for 360 and PC if anyone would be interested.
#20000 is the price.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
FetchUK:

Ps3 fifa 15 would be around #5000
Fifa 16 is around 9000 or more.

Nba 2k15 around #5000
Nba 2K16 around #9000+

Any price is given based on parallel market rates of up to 400+ naira to a pound. If can get CBN rate, (western union or Moneygram) you'll get considerably cheaper naira rates than this.

Let me know if fine.
Thanks
Let's deal...My whatsapp number is 08146225129
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by snep190(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Gudday sir, sorry to disturb i just want to know how much a psp street would cost with all the 10 games i would lyk to order with it. Sir also with the amount to send it down to lagos
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Shipping tomorrow...

snep190:
Gudday sir, sorry to disturb i just want to know how much a psp street would cost with all the 10 games i would lyk to order with it. Sir also with the amount to send it down to lagos

Hi bro, ain't no Sir, but all cool.

Psp Street might be more expensive, last psp I sold about 2 weeks ago was a normal type for 9000+ with GTA.
None in Lagos at the moment, plus got a few requests for psp consoles.
Interested in PSP go by any chance?

Btw, got Far Cry 4 PS3 if anyone is interested. #5000

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
FetchUK:

Ok. Would let you know. Between £40-60, I can get one.
Did I just read that right? A brand new 3DS? I'm targeting the latest 3DS model (NOT 3DS XL - can't change the faceplates).
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by snep190(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=FetchUK post=44276875]Shipping tomorrow...

Hi bro, ain't no Sir, but all cool.

Psp Street might be more expensive, last psp I sold about 2 weeks ago was a normal type for 9000+ with GTA.
None in Lagos at the moment, plus got a few requests for psp consoles.
Interested in PSP go by any chance?

Btw, got Far Cry 4 PS3 if anyone is interested. #5000[/quote
I would lyk the psp + gta
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
cao:

Did I just read that right? A brand new 3DS? I'm targeting the latest 3DS model (NOT 3DS XL - can't change the faceplates).
Lol.
Thought you wanted the regular 3DS.
I understand now, there are 5 versions of it and the latest if not the 3DS XL is the New Nintendo 3DS

snep190:
Hey bro,
I was implying that one has sold, anyway I'll see what is possible.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
FetchUK:

Lol.
Thought you wanted the regular 3DS.
I understand now, there are 5 versions of it and the latest if not the 3DS XL is the New Nintendo 3DS

Hey bro,
I was implying that one has sold, anyway I'll see what is possible.
Yup, looking for the new 3DS.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by snep190(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=snep190 post=44338269][/quote] Ok
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Thrustmaster 458 Racing wheel/steering wheel for xbox 360/PC available for preorder.

Pedals are included.

Price is #20000.
Landed to Lagos

PS: Apologies for the messy table.

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
whizbrain:
Let's deal...My whatsapp number is 08146225129
Hi Whizbrain,
Sent a message about the fifa 15, thought it'd be cleared today but hasn't. Wanted to apologise.

I'll make it up to you.
Apologies for this...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
FetchUK, any luck with the new new 3DS search?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2016
cao:
FetchUK, any luck with the new new 3DS search?
Hi Cao.
Only one type available (Animal crossing) @ £139 (Game) I have not been able to match the offer as none is available close to that price.

If you want it, I can get it sent by tomorrow and received next week.
I'll upload pics as usual when bought.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Vyntra(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2016
which ps4 games are available nd price?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
2 x Thrustmaster 458 Racing wheel for xbox 360 and PC available!

Preorder only!!

Vyntra:
which ps4 games are available nd price?
I have mostly 360 and xbox one games left in Lagos, what type of titles/genres would you like on the ps4?

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
FetchUK:

Hi Cao.
Only one type available (Animal crossing) @ £139 (Game) I have not been able to match the offer as none is available close to that price.

If you want it, I can get it sent by tomorrow and received next week.
I'll upload pics as usual when bought.
That's a 3DS XL bundle, we're looking for the new 3DS NOT the new 3DS XL.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Vyntra(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
FetchUK:
2 x Thrustmaster 458 Racing wheel for xbox 360 and PC available!

Preorder only!!

I have mostly 360 and xbox one games left in Lagos, what type of titles/genres would you like on the ps4?

action and adventure games
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Vyntra:

action and adventure games
Ok bro.

cao:

That's a 3DS XL bundle, we're looking for the new 3DS NOT the new 3DS XL.
I saw this immediately but didn't comment. Sorry I'm on it. I'll soon get you one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I'm looking for someone with good airbrush painting skills plus probably not the best section to ask this, but what is the Nigerian patents scene like?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:27am On May 07, 2016
Good morning to you all...
Very busy behind the scenes doing bits and bobs.

Tight schedule and all, plus just shipped off other items again yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 12:51am On May 09, 2016
Still no luck?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.