Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (35581 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2015
FetchUK:

I can perform almost any but some are more difficult than others. Lol Currently very in demand and one of the most beautiful ps4 console I've ever seen in person.

Let's see within the next few days. A lot might happen but just make sure you're ready cos these deals are blink and miss.

Na so! This is what I like to hear; I'm RTG, man!
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2015
fixzylani:
what are your prices for fifa 15 and 16 ps3
Shoot me an email.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
wink
Not child's play by any means. Just a part of this week's to be sorted and sent. Arriving by next week guaranteed.

Tell me what you need.

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
smiley
Still here.
New clients items landing this week.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by fizzle231: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Can I have your ps4 games list and prices?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by brainiac982: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
wwe 2k14 and gta v ps3
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
brainiac982:
wwe 2k14 and gta v ps3

Email or bbm me please.
fizzle231:
Can I have your ps4 games list and prices?
What are you interested in?
Fifa 15
Alien Isolation
Arcania
Shadow warrior
Watch Dogs

Some cheapies I can get for you...
Email me if can sort other unlisted for you.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by fizzle231: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2015
BBM pin?
FetchUK:

Email or bbm me please.
What are you interested in?
Fifa 15
Alien Isolation
Arcania
Shadow warrior
Watch Dogs

Some cheapies I can get for you...
Email me if can sort other unlisted for you.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by brainiac982: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Give me Your contact info
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
fizzle231:
BBM pin?
brainiac982:
Give me Your contact info

fetchukshopping@gmail.com, BBM Channel: C00267CC5C Bbm pin: 5660572B
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
smiley

Please note that as Christmas season moves closer, one week delivery may no longer be always possible.
While we have the absolute best shipping arrangements, we cannot predict the yuletide rush and the subsequent effects. So please, bear with us if it may be a bit longer.

Meanwhile, Friday items will be ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Regards wink
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
cao:

CeX is certainly touch and go, sometimes you can be really lucky. I usually use local markets & shops, but I no longer live near those. Although, gumtree & preloved can be very good preowned alternatives, but you need patience [and some luck] to get some really good deals. eBay is becoming very annoying.

Anywho, I'm waiting to see what Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas & New Year deals are going to bring, unless you believe you can do better? So, have you got any good 1TB PS4 deals?

good day, any luck with the ps4 1TB deal?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
FetchUK:
smiley

Please note that as Christmas season moves closer, one week delivery may no longer be always possible.
While we have the absolute best shipping arrangements, we cannot predict the yuletide rush and the subsequent effects. So please, bear with us if it may be a bit longer.

Meanwhile, Friday items will be ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Regards wink

bro, good day, any juicy ps4 deals? smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
CharleyCharley:

bro, good day, any juicy ps4 deals? smiley
Hi. Few bundle deals available...
Few latest games plus 1TB/500gb console.
Email or bbm me...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2015
wink
Brand new chassis

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2015
FetchUK:

Hi. Few bundle deals available...
Few latest games plus 1TB/500gb console.
Email or bbm me...

i'll hit you up on bbm ASAP
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
CharleyCharley:

good day, any luck with the ps4 1TB deal?
Still waiting...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
cao:

Still waiting...
Thought you'd gotten one when I didn't get any email or text about wanting me to inform you if there's a deal.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
FetchUK:
wink
Brand new chassis

Odikwa very chassis! cheesy
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
FetchUK:

Thought you'd gotten one when I didn't get any email or text about wanting me to inform you if there's a deal.
I've been following deals through HUKD, but I've been waiting to see what Black Friday & Cyber Monday have to offer.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
jukeblam:

Odikwa very chassis! cheesy
Touch down in a bit.

cao:

I've been following deals through HUKD, but I've been waiting to see what Black Friday & Cyber Monday have to offer.
Alright. I understand.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
smiley

Good morning,

It's Monday and I'm still here.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
The cry I want to cry right now, I own all these games on PS3, even TLOU which I'm too chicken to play. embarassed cry
This is a conversion from euros to pounds...
Patiently waits for Black Friday...**crosses fingers, toes and all crossables**

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
cao:
The cry I want to cry right now, I own all these games on PS3, even TLOU which I'm too chicken to play. embarassed cry
This is a conversion from euros to pounds...
Patiently waits for Black Friday...**crosses fingers, toes and all crossables**
I was just going to show you that ... cheesy

Sell the games off and you got a nice cheap console. (Then again, its a 15 day wait and probable there'll be cheaper deals on black friday)
Though how I wish it was argos. Aaargh!
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Now I wonder what my clients are waiting for ... embarassed wink
You know you want it...lol

PS4 console with Fallout 4 and Black ops 3 for #108330. Includes shipping to Lagos.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
The MGS chassis is a really beautiful sight, saw one at my local GAME & I wanted to carry it home and profess my dying love to it. The pictures I've seen of the Destiny chassis are also pretty neat. And the COD:BO3 does kinda look good as well, okay maybe the neon orange bits would annoy me after 10 minutes...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:
The MGS chassis is a really beautiful sight, saw one at my local GAME & I wanted to carry it home and profess my dying love to it. The pictures I've seen of the Destiny chassis are also pretty neat. And the COD:BO3 does kinda look good as well, okay maybe the neon orange bits would annoy me after 10 minutes...
Definitely true...saw before release and many steps above the black or white.
At the moment, Game has run out of stock of these consoles! Jukeblam, you're one lucky dude. smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
FetchUK:

At the moment, Game has run out of stock of these consoles! Jukeblam, you're one lucky dude. smiley
Not my local GAME, I would have gone to stare at it, but the weather is ghastly (I've been in this country too long), the wind does not sound friendly at all.
Although, I do need to go to town for a bit, so I might stare at it for a second...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
FetchUK:

Hmmm, isn't that wonderful news-for me? grin

I didn't want to hear that "Out of Stock" story, which is why I just bit the bullet and ordered right away; now, am I glad I did!

Big-ups to you too for making it happen!
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

Not my local GAME, I would have gone to stare at it, but the weather is ghastly (I've been in this country too long), the wind does not sound friendly at all.
Although, I do need to go to town for a bit, so I might stare at it for a second...
Out of stock online. Three closest stores out of stock.
jukeblam:

Hmmm, isn't that wonderful news-for me? grin
I didn't want to hear that "Out of Stock" story, which is why I just bit the bullet and ordered right away; now, am I glad I did!
Big-ups to you too for making it happen!

grin
Replied your morning enquiry.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chei! See Temptation!

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by HyDef(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
cao:
Chei! See Temptation!

That Darth Vader PS4 is a beauty...

And who's the thumbs up guy, I've seen that picture before...

Modified : Vault Boy... From Fallout. I remember. I haven't played anything Fallout so don't blame me... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking & Sales Of PS4/PS5 consoles FW 11.0 Or Lower & Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.