Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY (1531 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by dodoniyi: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
[b]Prophecy of 2015 by Dr. Godswill Abbey on December 31, 2014.

(1) There will be an attack on some Nigerian borders and there will be mass destruction of lives and property.
(2) Nigerian army will attack and kill one of the greatest enemy of Nigeria, destroy their camps and hideouts.
(3) I see border dispute between Nigeria and a neighbouring country.
(4) INEC should take serious security measures on their office I see bomb.
(5) NAFDAC should take their job seriously, I see epidemic that will come in through energy drink. I see food poisoning that will come in through Nigerian enemy.
(6) Nigeria economy will improve, I see investors coming in.
(7)I see Boko Haram fighting themselves on who will lead them. Following the dead of one of their leader, this will split them.
(cool After election, there is going to be disagreement over election result in February, but I am still praying to God over that.
(9) I see service chiefs sacked again.
(10) Rotimi Amaechi should fast and be very prayerful because I see serious trouble, but the prayers of his wife will save him, if he can listen to his wife's advice.
(11) Port Harcourt, Lagos and some major cities in Nigeria should take security seriously, I see bomb explode where it never happened before.
(12) I am praying and fasting and God opened my eyes to see serious wind blowing and there will be heavy rain fall that will pull away people's roofs, I see telecom and T.V mast falling and killing people.
(13) I see national power failure due to over billing, Nigerians will be forced to speak, government should take serious awareness on these issue.
(14) I see women on the street protesting.
(15) if Nigerian army eventually killed those soldier charged for mutiny, many soldiers will run away from Nigerian army and Nigerian army will find it hard to deal with Boko Haram.
(16) The voice of Nigerians will be louder than the voice of the government, I see massive protest that will look like revolution.
(17) My spirit is disturbed and I have been praying and fasting because I see Abuja losing an important person.
(18) Police; Mbu Joseph Mbu pray hard, I see God elevating you to I.G. if u can pray, pray now.
(19) N.D.D.C. board should pray and fast so that they will not encounter a problem.
(20) Some incumbents will lose office in 2015.
(21) Assemblies of God church will overcome their challenge and move ahead.
(22) I see mass promotion in the military and salary will be increased and weaponry bought for war.
(23) A journalist will be arrested, so they should mind their statements.
(24) I see militancy again.
(25) Government should do maintenance on bridge. Bridge may collapse in 2015.
(26) Political campaign, I see stampede, they should take measures to avert.
(27) The churches need to pray and fast I am seeing an attack on church building and congregation.
(28) Boko Haram will kill a ruler and cut off hos head this January, we should pray for all our kings.
(29) There will be the grace of God to regain those lost territories that Boko Haram is in control of.
(30) someone a public officer stealing Nigerian money will be exposed and sent out of office.
(31) In February there will be an attempt to change date of general election, there will be agitation and serious crises.
(32) In January I see INEC disqualifying someone from the race, it will be as a surprise to many.
(33) Nigeria should pray against water borne disease, God will help doctors to find cure for it.
(34) 1st October military should be vigilant I see suicide bombing.
(35) We should pray against the return of military to power, I see troubles, violence and war, the military is seriously planning to return, I am still praying.
(36) Some states will not partake in the election because of insecurity.
(37) Bola Tinubu should take care of his health, I am still praying for him.
(38) Government should demolish very old building because I see building collapse in the midst of a very important meeting and many people died. (39) Election: APC will claim victory, Buhari may declare himself president but Jonathan will be sworn in.
(40) A past president of Nigeria is about to tell us goodbye, there will be national flag on his casket.
(41) Nigeria's flag will be flown at half mast for three days.
(42) There will be serious battle between senior and junior officers of Nigerian military over insecurity, pray against anarchy.
(43) There will be mass retrenchment of staffs in government and private sectors.
(44) There is going to be so much strike action this year.
(45) Pray hard I see two Presidents in Nigeria.
(46) President Jonathan should not change any of his security aids, I see plans to send him a saboteur.
(47) I am still for God to maintain the good relationship between President Jonathan and David Mark I saw strong misunderstanding.
(48) I see some governors in a plain that crashed, what meeting are they going for? Please the public and the governors should join me in praying to avert this tragedy.
(49) Money power and authority will be taking away from greedy people.
(50) Cameroon is looking for trouble with Nigeria, what do they want.
(51) Rivers politics is cloudy, Wike and Peterside should not rejoice yet.
(52) A human right activist will be charged and imprisoned.
(53) Diezani Allison Madueke should pray she may have another challenge in 2015.
(54) I see PDP and APC thugs at war and people died including police men.
(55) Believers should hold God strong because churches will experience the blessings of God.
(56) Bayelsa governor will be dumped, pray for him.
(57) I see America's flag on half mast, USA will mourn a past president.
(58) Ghana will experience Boko Haram soon.

contact on 07038872895[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Prophet-Godswill-Abbey-prophecies-for-2015-20150106
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by psucc(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
No let the contact wait till the fulfillment of the prophecies.
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by Skako(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
These one na predictions not prophecy

1 Like

Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by Slickest(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
I see am man toking jibberish...I see a number, "58" precisely...

Baba pastor...dem no cut any head 4 january ooo!!! ur prophecy na possible events...so 4me its void!!!
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by blackfase(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dayum! Another one don bust out.....choi!
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by ublu: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
what did u
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by juniormusa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some prophecies are not detailed jst mere predictions..
Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by abacusCm(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
me sef can predict.
1 In 2015,i can see Chelsea lifting the EPL,UCL and Carling cup
2 PDP and APC Supporters will clash in some part of lagos
3 Manchester United will be EPL runner up
4 Madrid and Chelsea will play ucl final
5 One man shall be sent back to Otueke in 2015
6 Obasanjo will not attend council of state meeting to be called by Jonathan in February

2 Likes

Re: 58 PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY PROPHET GODSWILL ABBEY by alotofgrace(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nawao..... Thought "I see" windows were closed for the year undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Crash, Blood - 7years Old Girl / Buhari/apc Will Never Rule A United Nigeria / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.