Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Igobo Are Claiming Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igobo Are Claiming Lagos (1276 Views)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by realGURU(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
The is what i have my roommate boasting to his yoruba coursemate"
YOU YORUBAS CAN BE FUNNY, LAGOS AND ABUJA WAS BUILT WITH THE MONEY FROM THE WHOLE NIGERIA ESPECIALLY NIGER DELTA. THAT IS WHY LAGOS AND ABUJA ARE NO MAN LAND...YORUBAS DID NOT BUILT LAGOS BECAUSE COCOA MNEY CAN NOT BUILD A 3 KM ROAD

IF YORUBAS ARE BUILDERS OF CITIY LOOK AT THE IBADAN THEIR REGIONAL CAPITAL HOW DESOLATE IT LOOKS, TELL ME ONE CITY IN YORUBA THAT IS BUILT ...NOW YOU CLAIM LAGOS

NOW IGBO BUILT PH,ENUGU,ABA, OWERRI AND ONITSHA ASK QUESTIONS

HAUSAS BUILT KANO, KADUNA AND ZARION

NOW YORUBAS MAYBE I HAVE SEEN IBADAN, ILESAN, OKITIPUPA AND IFE...THOSE ARE JUST HAMLETS...THEY ARE NOT TOWNS COS THEY LACK AIRPORTS, GOOD ROAD NETWORK

YOU ARE CLAIMING LAGOS

LAGOS IS FOR ALL NIGERIAN NO TRIBE OWNS IT "

are we going to allow to continue

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by Johnolis(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by vicadex07(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
realGURU:
YOU YORUBAS CAN BE FUNNY, LAGOS AND ABUJA WAS BUILT WITH THE MONEY FROM THE WHOLE NIGERIA ESPECIALLY NIGER DELTA. THAT IS WHY LAGOS AND ABUJA ARE NO MAN LAND...YORUBAS DID NOT BUILT LAGOS BECAUSE COCOA MNEY CAN NOT BUILD A 3 KM ROAD

IF YORUBAS ARE BUILDERS OF CITIY LOOK AT THE IBADAN THEIR REGIONAL CAPITAL HOW DESOLATE IT LOOKS, TELL ME ONE CITY IN YORUBA THAT IS BUILT ...NOW YOU CLAIM LAGOS

NOW YORUBAS MAYBE I HAVE SEEN IBADAN, ILESAN, OKITIPUPA AND IFE...THOSE ARE JUST HAMLETS...THEY ARE NOT TOWNS COS THEY LACK AIRPORTS, GOOD ROAD NETWORK

YOU ARE CLAIMING LAGOS

Noooo...they will soon be deported to their villages... grin bunch of ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by adeyemik: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why do 90% of igbo people travel back home to celebrate Xmas and new year? The fact that the Yoruba are accommodating does not make them fools. Let the Igbos stand-up and lay claim to Lagos and you will see who owns Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by whitecat2: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
We Yoruba allow it by appointing ibo commissioner, and lately iyaloja. Why won't they keep twisting our arms aggresively when it's working for them?

2 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
You small boyz should suspend this issue till after February the 14th.

We must unite to fight our common enemy for now, else we will shut down Ladipo, Alaba & Aspanda Markets and deport all of u back to your landlocked states.

One at a time please, one at a time! grin

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by unapologetic: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can't even comprehend your write up. Bloody illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Uncircumcise tribalist!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Grow up. What u shld be worried about is owning ur own house. What difference does it makes who claims lagos when u are a tenant? Do u prefer to be tenant to someone from outside lagos and be claiming owner of lagos? How does being yoruba and lagosian benefit u, when u pay rent to someone from niger delta?

Or will land be given to u free in lekki because u r yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by nzeadachie: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
mekaboy:
Grow up. What u shld be worried about is owning ur own house. What difference does it makes who claims lagos when u are a tenant? Do u prefer to be tenant to someone from outside lagos and be claiming owner of lagos? How does being yoruba and lagosian benefit u, when u pay rent to someone from niger delta?

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please how do you claim Lagos

will anyone move lagos from South West to South East?

all of you need to grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by Blackfire(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
it is a jobless and poor minded yoruba that will be praying to forcefully convert an hausa,or igbo man property when he leaves

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by tonychristopher: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30487967][/quote]

Word
Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
realGURU:

YOU ARE CLAIMING LAGOS

Give credit to the owner of this poster ....its called plagiarism

But this is a fact ....

Nigeria as a whole owns Lagos

Still maintain my stand

The money that was used to build Lagos came from oil not cocoa
Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by tonychristopher: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
mekaboy:

Exactly
Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Give credit to the owner of this poster ....its called plagiarism

But this is a fact ....

Nigeria as a whole owns Lagos

Still maintain my stand

The money that was used to build Lagos came from oil not cocoa

not one single Penny from cocoa was used in developing Lagos. Cocoa money was used to 'develop' Ibadan which like you rightly said is a Hamlet grin grin

the funny part is yorubas fighting for Lagos are not from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by tonychristopher: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

not one single Penny from cocoa was used in developing Lagos. Cocoa money was used to 'develop' Ibadan which like you rightly said is a Hamlet grin grin

That's is the disturbing part ..

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by parkhurst: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's is the disturbing part ..

Really?, what else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by parkhurst: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Really, what else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by tonychristopher: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
parkhurst:

Really?, what else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!

Thank lord for internet and statistics ..it wasn't in the 70s that lied ate been peddled left right and center

Luke the mosted educated this
The mist sophisticated that
The most exposed this
And so many first

May Lord bless those that invented internet ..which include Philip emeagwali....

Now information is at the hand of everybody

Tomorrow the gwari will wake up and tell us they developed Abuja with the proceeds from yam farming

We should known that we don't all suffer collective amnesia and posterity is there

Those lies peddled are been debunked daily

Especially the most educated thing

Thank Lord for waec.. oh no wonder they still maintain quota system

You will see that none of them will touch this thread with a long pole

We need to be intellectual debating these lies

Those that will touch the thread will come with abuses

Watch it

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by Freelancer00(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Deluded people. U can come and claim Lagos but u don't want then to claim ur 'palm oil'. Later ull say u want Biafra. When u get ur Biafra, don't forget to take Lagos with u

1 Like

Re: Igobo Are Claiming Lagos by zimoni(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
This thread is unnecessary.

We have a long way to go in this nation.

Anyway, Jonathan till Nigeria is divided into pieces.

Lobatan O Jarey.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) / PDP Losses Six Honorable Members As House Reconvenes / Flora Shaw's Article That She Gave Nigeria And The Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.