Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies (792 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies by BobNeli(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
The trend that has been on since the inception of election campaigns, has been, one party loyalists shooting holes into opposition's strongholds in a bid to discredit them. And I have noticed vividly that the main weapon APC uses against PDP has been "rented crowd." then I dare ask, pls, what is the creteria for finding out a crowd that is rented and the one that is not? I'm only intrested in finding out. No sentiments pls.
Re: Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Okay, This Rented Crowd Phenomenon occurs when some hours or a day after the rally cum campaign,supporters besiege the secretariat of such state to demand for the money that they were promised..It recently Happened in Benin, and sure to Happen tomorrow in Bayelsa when GEJ must have bolted out..try check out the news tomorrow,prefarably online
Re: Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies by parkhurst: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
What else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action...NOW!
Re: Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies by BobNeli(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Justdulla:
Okay, This Rented Crowd Phenomenon occurs when some hours or a day after the rally cum campaign,supporters besiege the secretariat of such state to demand for the money that they were promised..It recently Happened in Benin, and sure to Happen tomorrow in Bayelsa when GEJ must have bolted out..try check out the news tomorrow,prefarably online
But the acusers will already start whilst the crowd are still on duty cheering their man. For instance, Aisha Buhari's visit to Imo state which was greeted with low turn out. And somebody commented by saying, "atleast, it is not a rented crowd." more over I noticed that there came no protest in Lagos after the mamoth crowd that trouped out for Gej's flagging off last month. Hw are we sure, that scanty population, protesting in Benin was as well not rented to discredit the fairnessnes of the minds that came out in mass to support what they believe in? Because that scanty population does not reflect the mamoth crowd that graced the Benin rally
Re: Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies by tonytony208(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Continue to deceive yourself. Everyone knows dat both apc and pdp rent crowd. The same crowd at apc rally are the same crowd at pdp rally.

(1) (Reply)

Why Only APC Favoured Topics On Front Page? / Breaking News: Apc's Plan To Useboko Haram To Rig Presidentialelection Exposed / Who Fares Better? Nigerian Graduate And African American Graduate Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.