Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? (20564 Views)

Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by bravekid(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Lol That's their Dress Code..u knw
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by edi287: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Good question!!!!

Reminds me of high school when these 2 girls would snatch my money from me and put in their bra...I hated that ish!!
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
My grandmother used to do that thing! it's so annoying , but actually she ties her wrapper around it grin
Eww
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
yh it is. Wat if u get to a situation whr u feel u aint safe and u r suspicious of d ppo around u and u hav a good amt of moni wit u, wil u put it insyd dah place lol grin
inside bra? for where! cheesy
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 07, 2015
CFCfan:

Eww
It's not disgusting tongue
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by IamDejman(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2015
See ur teeth, how many nigerian wome have breast cancer?
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
It's not disgusting tongue
Noted
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Ologunjude(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2015
So you won't steal it. It more in the rural areas now sha
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by loveamina: 1:42am On Feb 07, 2015
it is primitive
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by omexy4real(m): 2:07am On Feb 07, 2015
this is serious matter cause that's where they hide special belongings
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by agentzakky(m): 2:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Why do American ladies put phones in their bra? It's a common practice all over the world, don't single out nigerian ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Yemike(m): 3:50am On Feb 07, 2015
i guess it's just to keep the money safe, warm and neat
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I get so irritated wen I see a woman bring out money from her bra and hands it out to buy something or to give someone else d money. Its so disgustin to me, wit all d sweat and bacteria and eww bein deposited on d naira, dey still hav d guts to bring it out and give to sombody. This is one of the good reasons why breast cancer is on d rise because even d naira contains germs and dese women stil hav d mind to put it insyd dr bra. Damn! Guys can u collect such money from females who do this?

Women do this all over the world. I do it and I'm a young black American woman. I try not to take the money out of my bra in front of people though. It doesn't cause bosom cancer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by nagoma(m): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I get so irritated wen I see a woman bring out money from her bra and hands it out to buy something or to give someone else d money. Its so disgustin to me, wit all d sweat and bacteria and eww bein deposited on d naira, dey still hav d guts to bring it out and give to sombody. This is one of the good reasons why breast cancer is on d rise because even d naira contains germs and dese women stil hav d mind to put it insyd dr bra. Damn! Guys can u collect such money from females who do this?

You have raised two issues sir. Which one is your point:
1. You think it is "irritating and disgusting " to have to receive money from bra " with all the sweat and bacteria". You are speaking for the money recipient.
OR
2. You think Brest cancer is "on the rise because the currency contains germs". Here you are after the woman's health.

Which one is your main concern ?Can you explain further? If possible with some facts and figures please?
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Ishilove: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2015
What a question... undecided
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by AreaFada2: 5:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
taaa. With all dose sweat and heat and bacteria dah have encompassed and diffused into d moni, I won't take it. Will rather use a handglove to take it and wash it wit omo grin

I think the cancer risk is more due to the chemicals used for making the money. Like mercury in older currencies then. Rubbing off on boobs under the hot & humid condition.
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
inside bra? for where! cheesy
lol insyd bra jor
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2015
AABeauty:

Women do this all over the world. I do it and I'm a young black American woman. I try not to take the money out of my bra in front of people though. It doesn't cause bosom cancer.
thnK u so much for spkn d truth. If u read some comments by the females, u wil sEe dat they said dey hvnt done it before. Duno why dey just keep lying

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
edi287:
Good question!!!!

Reminds me of high school when these 2 girls would snatch my money from me and put in their bra...I hated that ish!!
eh? I too colect am frm thr tiny booobs
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by vega84(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Is nt only in african sha bt men the tin tire me ooooo. I guess they do so wen they are nt wit they bags. #vegatalks#
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
nobody does wat? One elderly woman I saw lately bringin out mony frm her bra . Its even bcus of her I made dis topic
ThankGod you tagged it with elderly woman, by the way dude no 21st century age babe or woman does that nowadays.
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by XKZ(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
nobody does wat? One elderly woman I saw lately bringin out mony frm her bra . Its even bcus of her I made dis topic

I thought as much. If it was a young lady you saw doing this you wouldn't be complaining.

While you're on it please also complain about guys sticking guns into their waist bands.

Those of you saying is disgusting and a bush African behaviour won't complain when you see or watch on tv people sticking notes into strippers and pole dancers g-strings.
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
na bra sure pass!
never done it tho smileysmiley
if you try am ehhhh, i go send you back go 18th century i swear grin
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2015
pelij:
ThankGod you tagged it with elderly woman, by the way dude no 21st century age babe or woman does that nowadays.
guy pls read d comments by d females! Dey say all women do it! If not all, most!
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
XKZ:

I thought as much. If it was a young lady you saw doing this you wouldn't be complaining.

Those of you saying is disgusting and a bush African behaviour won't complain when you see or watch on tv people sticking notes into strippers and pole dancers g-strings.
its stil disgustin !!!! And hey, I still wil be more irritated If I saw a young lady doin dat!!! Infact dey all do it.
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Gabsoka(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Maybe your grand mum can explain dis act more better
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by XKZ(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
its stil disgustin !!!! And hey, I still wil be more irritated If I saw a young lady doin dat!!!

I'm more of the opinion you'd want to help her put it back in or bring it out... It's a nice make out move, don't you think?
Re: Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Gabsoka:
Maybe your grand mum can explain dis act more better
leav her out of ds! Nd pls its better and not more better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba / COVID-19 Update For October 6 2020 In Nigeria - (4,419 Tested) / 10 Amazing Facts About Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.