Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election (851 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Arrest Fayose For Rigging Ekiti Gov Election – Falana / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by SexyAmy: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
I was alarmed when this news broke up and downloaded the full audio tape, but after listening and listening to this tape i noticed that SAHARA REPORTERS ARE BIG FOULS who just pilled up lies about the governorship election last month as an election that was rigged. My fact where ..

From my observation again, this is not a concrete prove as it was argument about the state of security changes and at the end of the tape, orders was giving to the General on how he should handle the situation. In addition to the tape Sahara who have been like the mouthpiece of Boko Haram lately and the APC with their negative posts about PDP about the govt also masterminded the news to pain PDP Black and of course Musiliu obanikoro just filled charges against sahara reporters saying he would take them to court for defamation of character and allegation to have rigged the election in ekiti govt election 2014.

Aside that i know SAHARA REPORTERS HAVE BEEN GIVING NIGERIANS TRENDING LIVE VIDEOS INTERVIEWS WITH BOKO HARAM LEADER AND THE MASS KILLINGS OF THE NORTHERNERS. BUT NOW THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGE AND THE BOKO HARAM ARE NOW THE ONES WHO THE ARMY, JTF AND MULTINATIONAL TASKFORCE ARE KILLING THE SAME SAHARA REPORTERS ARE NOT DROPPING EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS AND LIVE INTERVIEWS OF SHAKAIU ABI WETIN BE THAT HIM FOOLISH NAME SELF.. ANYWAys NAH BOKO HARAM LEADER. FELLOW NIGERIANS FEAR SAHARA REPORTERS AND LISTEN TO THIS AUDIO TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR OBSERVATION IS..

See the full audio download here>>>> http://entertainmentfame.com/download-truth-behind-sahara-reporters-fake-news-pdp-members-rigging-ekiti-state-gov-election-must-read-listen/

Source>> www.entertainmentfame.com

Abeg APC AND PDP WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SAHARA REPORTERS AND THIS APC LIES?? COMMENTS BELOW AND FRONT PAGE PLEASE..

Re: Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by oduastates: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
I spit on this thread.
Does not deserve a reply.
Re: Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by SexyAmy: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
oduastates:
I spit on this thread.
Does not deserve a reply.

But u just replied?? ghen ghen.. if u don listen to am, you tell what what you thing was happening pls
Re: Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by dguyindcorner(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
The audio is real, simple!
Re: Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by SexyAmy: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
dguyindcorner:
The audio is real, simple!
the audio is real or the rigging is real and the voice are those of the victim oga
Re: Truth Behind Sahara Reporters Fake News About PDP Members Rigging Ekiti Election by nobilis: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
So, OP, your major reason for declaring the tapes produced by saharareporters as fake is just based on your own personal feelings. You have no concrete forensic evidence to disprove the authenticity of the tape. And u're condemning the veracity of the tape based on subjective inclinations; and u even boldly labelled ur thread, THE TRUTH as though you've truly disproved the authenticity of the tape.

Learn to base your words on hard facts instead of on opinions which are, for the most part, unverifiable.

(1) (Reply)

Election Shift : Impeach Gej Now Or Else .... / Aliko Dangote On HSBC List Of Swiss Bank Account Clients!! / Jonathan, A President That Refuses To See The Writing On The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.