Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,359 members, 7,853,612 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) (747 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From The NPF (pics) / Is This Message From The Catholic Church? (picture) / What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Iamfrank(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
#6,000 has been deducted from your Account for presidential election campaign, 3K for GEJ & 3K for GMB! Thank you for banking with us.... Wat will u do if u receive such message?"
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Kimmo(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol. . Someone sent me this on bbm last night.
I'll simply have the refund my money, close the account, and ensure I raise a stinker about what a crappy establishment they are.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
I would request that the bank should refund my money from GEJ's account and then credit the money to GMB's account.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
dat9jaguy:
I would request that the bank should refund my money from GEJ's account and then credit the money to GMB's account.
Same here

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by cutieberie1(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
i would request that the bank refund my money eslecially from GMB
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Iamfrank(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
I go fit even sue d bank self........lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Omoalhaja7: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
I go deposit more... tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Message (must See) by Iamfrank(m): 3:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
I go deposit more... tongue grin

If I hear

(1) (Reply)

‘I Think We Have A Mandela In Buhari’ / Lagos Guber: Why I Parted Ways With Tinubu – Jimi Agbaje / Pdp Thugs Destroys Oracle Business Foundation Makurdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.